>Australian "cuisine"

>Australian "cuisine"
Beeing eaten by wildlife.

I love their steak quesadilla.

australians suck balls

more news at 11

American cuisine

And Canadian cuisine is rapefugee cock

They make damn good chicken burgers to br honest lad.

If you ever get tired of Red Robin, Sizzler, Chipotle or whatever, Outback is a good place to spice it up.

Still can't beat Texas Roadhouse though.

its in your search history not mine

It's about as Australian as Fosters

When I eat at Outback I like to relax with a nice cold Fosters.

Fosters, it's Australian for beer.

Fucking great given the size of the franchise

For me it's the Bloomin' Onion, the most delicious appetizer ever created.

I have to agree, good dipping sauce too.

Is it even Australian food. I just thought it was a normal restaurant with an Australian theme.

Outback started in Tampa, Florida in the late 1980s at the height of the popularity of the Crocodile Dundee meme.

The food has absolutely nothing to do with Australia; the owners were just hitching their wagon to a temporary cultural meme and saw no reason to change the name after the meme faded. There you have it.

Man, Chili's Awesome Blossom was fucking incredible. I wish I could get that sauce right. I haven't had it forever, but I think it was some sort of zesty ranch, of maybe just condiments mixed with mayo and a fuck ton of cumin or something.

Chili's got rid of their Awesome Blossom many years ago (agreed, it was God-tier). The official reason was its high calorie count, but I'll bet the real reason is that Outback (who made it first) threatened legal action unless they removed it.

The UK government convinced a bunch of their shit-tier civilians to move to Australia only for them to get there and become stranded in a savage wasteland.

Probably the greatest troll in world history.

Is that the one with the outlaw ribeye? That is the shit, man. I want to try other things on the menu, but the way they season it is just too good to resist.

Ah, just looked it up. It's LongHorn Steakhouse. If you have one near you, try the outlaw ribeye, it's amazing.

wut

They forced criminals and other undesirables there. Wasn't it a penal colony?

The sauce is made by someone...I think Sweet Baby Rays is doing a whole set of restaurant sauces, and this one is the "Ray's Secret Sauce" and even has some onion rings on the label. It's a horseradish mayo with cajun seasoning, so maybe you can dupe it if you keep at it. But sweet baby rays going on BOGO so often, it's like $1

Not going to lie I had a Steak from outback expecting crap and was pleasantly surprised.

Would definitely go back

>outback made it first
I remember looking it up before and found that, believe or not, it dates back to either late Georgian or early Regency London (I've forgotten the exact year).
As I recall, there are two key differences between that two centuries old recipe and the one popularised by Outback. Firstly, the 1800s recipe included grated parmesan in the batter. Secondly, the onion was fried in hot lard rather than oil.
There might be a third difference, I'm not sure, depending on what sauce the Outback's onion is served with (which I wouldn't know as I've never had it). The 1800s recipe is meant to be served with a hollandaise-like sauce which included a strikingly large amount of English-style mustard, giving it a pungent counterbalance to the savouriness of the cheese and sweetness of the fried onion itself.

Yes, it was a penal colony. Soon after, Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay were settled and those were, and continue to be today, penile colonies.

>Penile colony

You are what you eat. Therefore Americans also eat rapefugee cock aswell.

you can thank me and my gf when we were like 7 years old for the spotted dog and speckled cat desserts; we created them for em.

We don't eat any of that shit.

never even heard of that shit before i came to Veeky Forums

now i'm an expert on american fast food

sounds like willy

Yes.
That was the joke.

Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay are known for their huge faggot population and are derisively/affectionately referred to as Poof's Point and Betty Bay.

I know it's a tired joke, but surely that gives you less reason to ride your thick lensed glasses up your nose and splutter "akksssherly..." and sperg over a flogged dead horse of a gag.

I've worked all positions at an Outback before, one of the busier restaurants in the company. Everything is fried in Lard.

I Australian and I can honedtly say that place does not seve australian cusine