What the fuck is wrong with women these days...

What the fuck is wrong with women these days? Why do they think they're entitled to their chimp out without any consequences?

youtu.be/j-YF2nCrQP4

wrong board kek

Wrong board mysoginist retard

Its only wrong because its not business related, you dumb fuck normie faggot that up until a couple of months ago spent all their time on faecesbook or reddit making fun of the people you want help from now

Because there's a critical threshold of men who don't correct them on it and will ally with them against the men who do in the hopes it will get their dick sucked (which it won't because deep down women do want to be dominated and put in their place)...

>not business related
>literally 99% of this board is about fake money
>this video shows someone operating as an employee of a real business that makes real money being threatened by a real customer who's paying real money to use their service...
>yeah not business related enough for Veeky Forums, gtfo faggot

get triggered more you fucking queer
OP himself said it was the wrong board
KYS
given the chance I WOULD STAB SO MANY OF YOU NEWFAG CUNTS

This board keeps becoming more /r9k/ every month

news flash
normies have been hated here since the beginning
because you're a bunch of braindead fucking sheep that are easily manipulated into self destruction

>says the faggot invested in crypto

Because simps like you allow it, on the slight (and I mean slight) chance they might touch your pee pee, or let you see their boobs.

"Nice guys" fucked it up for all of us.

youre the only one getting triggered here newfag

Easy there reddit go take your SSRIs

>Wrong board mysoginist retard
Good example of a white knight "nice guy" apologist for cunt women.

t. some dumb fuckwit on the board that was made explicitly to talk about crypto, opened up to general business and finance because why the fuck not

KYS NORMIE FAGGOT
YOU'RE A BRAINLET THAT IS LATE TO THE PARTY YET THINKS HE HAS THE UPPER HAND BECAUSE YOU ARE A BRAINLET

Fuck I cant wait until you fuckers FOMO back in like the little retards you are

Roastie detected

He's a moron for entering an argument with it.

Die in all the fires.

>LATE TO THE PARTY
>FOMO back in

Choose one

I refuse to

He should have given her a wakanda slap of death

Nice black driver vs niggress.
Yes, you can be black and not be a nigger.
Niggers are subhuman trash and should be eradicated.

nice bait but nobody is that much of a faggot

In a sane world he would just crack her head open with a claw hammer and dump her body on the sidewalk

what a fuckin brapper on this one