Why is it always so awkward when they come to your door. It feels like they're judging you

Why is it always so awkward when they come to your door. It feels like they're judging you.

Why? Do you order 10 pizzas and a tub of ranch?

WHY DID HE OPEN THE FUCKING BOX?!?!

>not inspecting your pizza at the door

ishiggy

They get butthurt if you don't tip them, even though there is already a $3 delivery charge.

When I delivered I would only really judge people if they ordered 4+ ranches or marinaras.

As someone who has worked delivering food, we are. We would laugh all day about fat NEETs ordering huge amounts of food.
They always tip though.

This is why I get carry out, I'm not gonna tip some motherfucker for a 3 minute drive to bring me my pizza. Sometimes I get carry out from the fancy restaurants so I can avoid paying a big ass tip.

Some places have it standard they inspect the pizza when they hand it off to the customer.

searching for contraband mostly....

I've opened the door in just my undies before. Let them judge I say

>It feels like they're judging you.
and to them it feels like you're judging them.

grow some confidence and stop worrying about shit that doesnt matter.

>inb4 it becomes a "I don't tip because I'm a nigger" thread

I tell them to draw a unicorn on the box and I always answer wearing a horse mask

It's usually more a case of idiot Europeans, not blacks on this board

Any black who uses this board is probably white enough to tip

Any black who uses this board isn't white enough to use it

I don't tip because nobody gave me free money on top of my hourly wage, why should I throw free money at a loser who is barely passing community college? he's already getting paid hourly, lol.

Just get your mom to answer the door.

Lol you must be doing pretty great with your life haha

Lol last semester of undergrad and then I'm going to med school so you could say I'm doing pretty well haha at least better than a pizza delivery guy haha

Most decent pizza places these days have POS systems that record phone numbers and addresses, on top of the fact that delivery drivers will simply remember what your house is anyway

I say this because while yes, in most decent pizza places there are also camera systems in place preventing most people from fucking with food unless it's just agreed upon by even the managers, this does nothing to prevent delivery drivers from fucking with your food once it leaves the store

At my old store, the delivery drivers had a tradition of licking the slices of pizza if someone who never tipped was ordering, and if a certain manager was working he would allow drivers to take those pizzas into the walk in freezer where there were no cameras and step on the dough with their bare feet

Just letting you know, niggardly

I've only ever ordered delivery from hotel rooms so that doesn't really apply to me ;)

maybe one day I will feel like throwing money out for free, but I would rather give it to someone who actually needs it. Not some bratty entitled teenager who throws a fit when they don't get what they want

I don't tip because someone did their job well enough not to get in trouble by their boss.
Tip culture is a joke, many other countries who don't have tipping have plenty of servers making good money.

The costumer isn't in charge of providing a wage to people who aren't their employees. If I can fire someone or give someone a raise, then I'll start tipping.
Other than that its the employers responsibility to pay out wages.

Fucking backward ass business model.

Lmao you don't seem too happy if you're putting people down who are just trying to make ends meet lol

Lol they can make ends meet in other ways that do not include expecting free money and fucking with the customer's food like children if they don't get what they feel like they're entitled to haha.

You're still a faggot though

Virginity.

>contraband
Huh?

Yeah, smokes, weapons, even drugs.

Or to make sure your order was right, and that you know it was right, and if they asked if they opened the box you'll at least know that, and it works as an informal agreeing that you looked at the pizza.

>order and pay online to pick up instore
>figure I won't have to tip because I'm the delivery guy, lol
>have to sign the receipt
>line for tip amount
thank you america

Except not all places give the delivery charge to the driver. I work as a shift lead at Pizza Hut, started as a delivery driver. We never got the full delivery charge, when I first started we got a flat $0.95 out of it. Then they changed it so that what we got was based on the average price of gas around town, but it never got much higher than a dollar here. Now we get paid by the mile for each delivery, at a rate that depends on the make, model, and year of our car, so not everyone gets paid the same, and it's still nowhere near the $3.50 delivery fee.

So if you don't tip your delivery driver without knowing for sure if he's getting the delivery fee or not, you are literally worse than Hitler.

It's just you, op. I always bang with them.

You can fire someone as a customer, and tipping is exactly this, giving them a rise.

I don't tip since it's illegal.

>implying that a fuckup whose only way to make a living in this world is by delivering 'za has any right to judge anyone
top fuggin jej