Is this shit gonna happen or am I a faggot?

Is this shit gonna happen or am I a faggot?

bump for faggotry

assholes

I honestly think it will hit $2 tomorrow night.

hey stop this shit teir centralized coin posting you faggot

You're a faggot.

$2 eoy

both

$2.49 tomorrow 6pm Eastern

If you bought this because of a coinbase rumor your a damn fool. Longest running rumor in crypto so far. kys lemming

You're a faggot

dat der ripple gonna be on tha color television tomorrah

Redpill me on this boomercoin

idk. RIpple seems so promising as a technology but I'm not so sure that XRP is a good investment. The past few months Ripple has announced amazing partnerships with massive companies and it has continued to tank. And what makes it go up is hype around coinbase? I don't like how this coin is moving

I still own 1'500 of it since a few months ago, and I don't plan to sell just in case (as i don't think it's going down much either).

been in cripple since it was .5 cents and will guess it will not happen if you have experience watching this bag.

they'll prolly talk about the "internet of value" and a dumbed down version is of what crypots are/ "what is bitcoin".

then xrp will dump and or stagnate for a couple weeks to a month, everyone will be buttfrosted, then laugh at ripple and say its dead. Then when everyone stops talking about it it will jump to 8 bucks.

or im wrong

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

>XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers.
they're billionaires already, they don't give a shit about making money to retarded normies.

5-10% is the name of the game with RIPs niglets

profit take niglets 15k * 10% = $15000 bucks each time X10 =15k

Both

Ripple fundamentals is a jackass facts dont make this shit move bots do

bruh I like ripple but if you wanna post shit like this at least remove your fucking spelling errors.
> institusions
what are you 7?

just bought more at the dump for reasons that should be obvious to anyone paying attention

why

to hold a few bags

i'm sorry op but you've been diagnosed F.A.G. Positive.

It has a real company with a strong team behind it. Not some shitcoin ran by Ryan gosling and Tyrone Fountain.

Even if it doesn't hit Coinbase it is going to pump just from the normie exposure of CNBC.

Dubs equals faggot. 1.27 end of week

Op is always a faggot in either case

I'm still bullish on XRP

BoomerCoin suxxx but i fear that in the end it may do some winning. dont know what to do because i just hate it

some say i'm crazy, some say i'm a creep, coz' I got a hot temper like a middle eastern shiek. Met this bitch daisy, says she wants to freak, so I told her nappy ass hop in my jeep. Beep, beep beep all the way down the street. This bitch so bad she makes her own dad weep. Took her to the pad, girl says she can't sleep. So I took a nice stab at her pearls in the sheets.