What is the most though provoking or mind fucking book you have ever read /it/ that just blew your mind away?

What is the most though provoking or mind fucking book you have ever read /it/ that just blew your mind away?

Atlas Shrugged

I never read something similar OP
But i think that 1984 or Fanhreneit 451 gave me that feeling, i think

Mason and Dixon

probably diaspora by greg egan.

Spinoza's Ethics. Had my first and only spiritual experience while reading it, perceived myself as a fundamental part of a cohesive whole

My Diary, desu

>still failing it

pure faggotry 2bh

nigga you need to into zen or something that feel is the best shit ever

>nigga
>zen
>that feel
>shit
Please, just go back to plebbit where you belong.

This, desu

Didn't realise t b h was spread across boards.

Came here to post this

That I actually have? I don't know I just finished reading St Augustine's Confessions and it was interesting in many ways. The latter parts deals heavily with theology and it was the first time I read about the matter.
I admit I had a hard time following his interpretation of the genesis at times, though.
Maybe it's time to delve deeper into christianity and actually read the Bible.

It might be plebby to say, but Crime and Punishment really blow my mind. I've never been religious in my entire life which is probably the reason why it hit me so hard.

>blow
*blew

fug...

I think I chose what I read carefully enough to feel like this each time. Among the most challenging ones was Saint-Exupéry's "Wind, Sand and Stars". I still have chills reading it.

At the time it was "The Art of Loving" by Fromm.
Shortly after that "Antichrist".
Looking back those were simply the first serious books I'd read.

Now nothing really surprises me anymore.

You don't sound like much fun to hang out with amigo.

For some reason a short story by delillo called human moments in ww3. Highly suggest it. Also maybe blood meridian

Stop putting people down you devil