Worst McD experience?

Worst McD experience?

at the drive-thru.

there was an angry customer in front of me, complaining for 10+ minutes. dude begins to drive away, so i pull up a bit. then he decides to reverse to the window again, coming within an inch of hitting my car. i had to yell out at him, which made him even more pissed off. i had just gotten off a stressful day of work and i was ready to chimp out and beat his ass.

when i finally got my 20 mcnuggets, they were super stale. like they sat around for 3 hours and then got microwaved.

A couple years back when the mcrib was in town. They had a "buy a combo, get a second sandwich for 1 dollar" promotion, and I overdid it by buying 3 small combos for myself and 3 extra sandwiches, making it 6 mcribs, 3 fries and three sodas for about 20 bucks.

Ate all of it right there in the restaurant. I was stuffed, and had to relax for a while before trying to get up and walk home. Ubfoetunately, I developed some flu-like symptoms and ended up vomiting right there at the table and shitting myself on the way home. I was so embarassed I took off my pants and underwear before I walked in the house, made sure my wife wasn't in the living room, and tossed them in a grocery bag. That bag stayed in a corner of our garage until the day we moved out.

Went back to McDonald's a week later, and when I ordered a mcrib combo, the cashier kept looking at me and smiling.
Fucking judgemental twat.

Ugh.

>be me
>be about 18
>hanging out with my younger friends who are all around 15-16
>I have a job, buy myself a meal
>all my friends except one have no money
>two of them get this amazing idea to take one of the display paper things that is shaped like a cone and fill it with soda so they can have a drink
>me and the others were not aware of their plan
>they come back giggling with the ad cupped in their hands, soda dripping out
>shortly after the manager comes and kicks us out, i don't blame them but i'm embarrassed
>other friend who wasn't involved grabs my drink, i think she's just helping me carry my meal out
>drops it on the floor as we're walking out and laughs
>what the fuck
>manager chases us saying she's going to call the police

I know I was only 18 at the time, but wow, I hate teenagers.

>begins with:

>>>Ugh.
>>>be me

Immediately discarded.

For me...

Either a woman or a fag.
Not because of your experience. That's genuinely bad.

But your writing style leaves a lot to be desired.

Whenever I ask for a McChicken, they always give me the Hot 'n Spicy McChicken.

It's like the regular McChicken doesn't exist on the menu anymore. There's only the Hot 'n Spicy.

I don't think that sandwich is for me.

.. you know that is what food poisoning is. if it happens between 10-15 minutes of eating the food usually.

you could have sued for money.

ordered a McKinley Mac, got a Big Mac.

More like Little Mac.

Are you a homosexual by any chance?

neckbeardmode engaged

>McKinley
Should have ordered a Taft Mac

shart in mart spews in pew

none of the workers at the micky deez i frequent almost daily on my way to work knows what the fuck a black coffee is..one time i asked for a ice coffee black and they put that damn liquid sugar in it. ruined my day senpai

I read it was 24-48 hours. What is it?

If you're right, then I got fucked real hard by subway a few years ago.

>be 20(2011)
>visiting cousin who's living in a sketchy part of town
>been driving for hours and haven't eaten since 10:00am
>30 minutes away but I don't want to burden him with a meal
>it's 7:00pm and decide to go to Mcdonalds® because it's literally the only thing there is
>go through drive through since I'm so close to my cousins
>place order for a big mac a large fries and a cup of water.
>>"YU-YA WANT WATTA SIR?
>y-yes
>>"uhh okay pull up to thu nexx window
>pay with poorfag debit card
>obese harambe shakes her head and whispers "dayyyum boii"
>Driving my brothers 2009 Acura TL
>>"arrite, pull up"
>pull up to window
>before I even get there, someone is just holding a bag out the window
>never make eye contact because they're facing the kitchen
>I just grab the bag and drink
>drive 5 miles and realize the bag just has 4 medium orders of fries and the drink is Coke

One time I ordered a McChicken and it didn't have a chicken patty in it. Just a bun with mayo and lettuce.

I guess I've been pretty fortunate with my McDonald's experiences.

>toss coke out of window
>fucking wanted water you dumb bitch.....

Every now and again when I was running late for work I would go through the drive through. Oh, let's green text it.
>order egg mcmuffin, bottled water, and a cup of ice, I like my ice water with ice.
>get my order
>pull up to the trash can at the end of the drive through to toss some old napkins, water bottles, etc.
>open my cup of ice to pour the water into it.
Normally I do this on the road, and so don't get a good look at anything.
>there, on the top of the ice is one single pubic hair.
>dry heave
>trash the ice, and the meal
>consider going in and causing a scene
>already late for work
>don't visit that McDonald's for another 3 years.

I've seen all sorts of insolent, bums, and paraplegics passed out over tables, but not once have the people working there ever given me a hard time

Had two dbl cheeseburgers about ten years ago. Had a couple beers after, then all of a sudden didn't feel so good. Puked it all out, then pissed out my ass. Kept going on for two days.
I had to keep drinking water because all the puking and ass pissing was dehydrating me. It just kept going right through though.

I don't go to Mcdonald's often. But once when I did, it was probably about noon or 1 p.m., and a literal developmentally disabled retard was at the register. Again, I don't go there often, so I ordered a sausage mcmuffin. The retard declined my order. I ordered the same thing, thinking "hey, he's a retard, maybe his brain just isn't firing," but he again declined, as if I was annoying him. I thought "Jesus fucking Christ," and the retarded fellow told me in a few words that they weren't serving breakfast because it was past 11.

Now whenever I think of Mcdonald's I think of being talked down to by a literal retard.

Getting dosed with PCP by my ex boyfriend in secret and throwing up all over the counter, standing on a table and shaking my add before getting arrested

>have $4
>some dimes
>hungry as fuck, still on campus for 5 hours
>go to McDonalds
>three sandwiches and a drink
>bretty good tasting too

FUCKING MCDONALDS

worst exp was being employed by mcdnalds for a yer.

I work front counter at a local mcdonalds, part time while I'm going to college.
Honestly it's not that bad, maybe since I'm generally just there like three days a week.
Every now and again tho we'll get word that one of the many elderly people that come in every morning for their senior coffee's and apple pies has passed away, and the shift is an awful lot bleaker.
The worst are the elderly couples. A mcdonald's breakfast is such a part of their routine that they'll surely come after their partner's passing, but their order will be half of what it was before.
God fuck I'm crying.

You're fucking retarded desu

no u

It's actually called the Denali Mac since that nigger president renamed Mt. McKinley to Denali

we dont even have spciy McChicken here in GA

I work at a gas station that has a similar situation with old people. I know this feel.
>my favorite customer got cancer and stopped coming
>she would always wipe down the counters if she made even the slightest mess
>I once gave her free coffee because she forgot her cash or something and she came back the next night and refused to not pay for it
Fuck. Old people often annoy the shit out of me but a lot of them are sweet as hell.

Heh this reminds me of a customer once who asked me which coffee pot had the hazelnut coffee.

goddamn man

But user, you were the retard all along.

I did an order that came to $10.01 and the fat black woman behind the counter wouldn't let me pay with a ten so I left

>ordered 2 cheeseburgers at a busy maccas
>have to wait cos there's none ready to go
>stand at the side as other people order
>literally wait 20 minutes
>other people who ordered after me get given their cheeseburgers
>ask the guy who served me what's going on, he says he'll have a look
>he disappears
>10 more minutes pass
>no sign of the guy
>there he is, no longer in uniform, walking past me
>he's finished his shift and fucked off
>complain to the manager
>for some reason her gums start bleeding while she's talking to me. mouth turns completely red
finally got my burgers after 45 minutes, then went home and wrote a letter to complain. they sent me loads of vouchers for free food so i went back with 2 friends and ordered 30 cheeseburgers.

>in year 11 of high school
>didn't eat breakfast one morning
>there's a macca's on the way to school
>order 2 sausage mcmuffins and eat them on the way
>an hour in to class my stomach starts churning and it feels like it's on fire
>excuse myself from class and go home
>have to suffer an hour long train ride and a half hour bus ride home
>just as I get home I rip a massive, super smelly fart and get the overwhelming urge to shit
>ran straight upstairs to the bathroom and slam my ass down on the toilet
>diarrhea that feels like fucking lava starts shooting out at top speed
>sat on toilet for 5 minutes after done with that shit because it hurt so much
>get up off toilet and go to wash hands
>right as I'm washing my hands I start to puke, luckily most of it landed in the sink
>go and have a smoke and go to bed
>slept for the rest of the day

Didn't feel like eating for the next couple days.

It has yet to come as I don't frequent that place.

you are correct, 10-15 minutes is bullshit.

those motherfuckers say they're open 24 hrs., but i've gone maybe 4-5 times over ten years, at 2-3 am. they always either say, our safe is open we can't help you, or we just rebooted our computer, we can't help you, or .... JUST NOBODY FUCKING ANSWERS THE DRIVE THRU. i even drove back around and waited for a few more minutes, talking to the speaker the whole time. FAGROCKETS FUCK YOU DIVISION AT THE Y MCDONALDS

11 years is an awful long time to spend in high school. I'm proud of you, champ.

You know what I mean

guessing you're still there, too, by your typing

Judging by your misuse of commas I doubt you are in a position to comment on educational matters.

A Mexican chick was working the counter at my usual Mcdonalds and she smiled at me

wtf, I dont go out in public to get fucking smiled at, fuck off

>drunk as fuck
>7am
>request 10 breakfast burritos for me and some of the homeless people outside
>get fucking stared at
>only order 5 instead

bunch of kikes

Finding a used syringe on the floor in the bathroom. This McD was in da hood, so that syringe wasn't used for insulin.

>order big mac to go
>no meat
>give it back and ask for another one
>no sauce or condiments in it.
>give it back ask for another one.
>no veggies
>give it back and ask to speak to manager
>"you got 3 big mac for the price of one get out before i call the cops!"
>try to explain but still get screeched at to get out.

Got drunk with friends and fucked that place later.

I remember once when I was younger I was with friends at our local maccas, and I was getting my mate some food. As I was walking out I tripped on the kerb and dropped all his food, they laughed and so did the staff members.

Upside I got some free food at the time.

Christmas Eve, running behind and in a hurry I go through the drive thru for a Big Mac combo...Christmas Day puking and shitting my brains out. The end.

Went to a ghetto McDonald's in north philly. The cashier seemed to be retarded. Didn't know how to use the card reader. I think she charged me for a drink instead of including it in my meal, and it took close to 15 minutes even though the place was empty.

>go to McDonald's
>no apple pies left

>go to local mac
>walk in
>place is filled with screaming kids
>nope the fuck out of there and get a mcflurry from the drive-thru instead
>still had to wait 10 minutes for that shit

fucking kids mang

What is mcdonalds

I've worked at Macdo. Your perception of time is completely fucked. There's no fucking way you waited 20 minutes and an additional 10, plus 15 to get 2 fucking cheeseburgers. Management if too tight if you complained. Fuck off. Yes, I'm defending Macdo with my $45,000 office job now.

>North Philly

As a South Philly resident, the blacks that run our Macdos are wayyyyyyyyyyy more competent. I feel bad for you desu senpai.

had so many bad experiences with the 'diverse' staff that I can't even pick one and don't remember half of them because it's what I've come to expect, but the worst non-service related exp was
>Let me get the angus mushroom Swiss
>naw we ain't got dat no mo
> ;^(
It was soo good. that and the clubhouse. Both so good. Why does every franchise always discontinue the best ones AFTER they wait long enough for people to get hooked and achieve a cult following.

The Mushroom Swiss with a container of Chipotle BBQ added was fucking GOAT......

If that was a regular menu item, Macdo could go into a quadrillion dollar business..

I've had McD's induced food poisoning twice.

I know it was McD's because I was working out of town and it was the only place I had eaten in 24 hours.
A lot of towns don't have much in the way of late night / early morning options for a guy living out of hotels.

Motherfucking this.
Mozzarella bites. They were gorgeous. Exclusively went there for those, for weeks.
They've done other types since, but they're never the same.

I wonder if they'll ever settle on one of these things. Might never know, I've stopped going now.

The only reason i ate at mcdonalds was because it was cheap. If i thought of cheap food, i thought of mcdonalds.

29cent hamburger 39cent cheeseburger, a great dollar menu including double cheeseburgers, a great chicken sandwich, fabulous sundais, 2 delicouse apple pies for a buck.

Now idk who they think they are.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MCDONALDS!!?

WHO!?

>>wasted 7 years of my life working as shift manager
>>give 210%. great work ethic
>>get screwed constantly. Store is a sinking ship. Nobody cares. My efforts were cancelled out and negated every single day due to illegal immigrants doing things their own wrong inefficient ways

regular employees were okay. It wasn't their fault the store was so bad. It was the illegal immigrant managers and higher ups that were so stuck in their own shitty ways that were bringing the store down.

I now make more money as a janitor at in n out than I did working 7 years at mcdonalds. I'm happy and I have never looked back.

I rear ended a girl twice in the drive through line.

To be fair, they're slowly introducing touch screen menus with card pay. ( Not sure if this is only where they're introducing $15 per /hour wage) You got out before they started cutting staff down.

as a minimum wage manager, I would have been one of the last people they cut. Normally, cashiers are the first to go.

This restaurant had me in its clutches, like some kind of evil curse. They loved my work ethic and forced me to work 9+ hours, 6 days a week because they were always shorthanded and I was always good at working 4 jobs at once.

Depending on the contamination food poisoning can hit anywhere from 5 minutes up to 24 hours from consuming the contaminated item.

Once a guest told me he'd been waiting 45 minutes for his food and when I checked his receipt he'd only ordered 7 mins ago

People in the hood have the highest rates of diabetes

Yo those customers go apeshit on those apple pies. Especially the old people.

I like the pumpkin and cream pies way better though. Sweet but not too sweet

>Be a pretty skinny guy
>Like 100lbs and 6'2
>Going through the Drive Thru at a McDonalds in a town I've never visited before, and am passing through on my trip
>They don't have a huge menu outside, assume they must not have everything available
>I decide to order a Quarter Pounder with Cheese Large Meal
>Pull up to the drive thru
>Reach my arm out to grab my food
>As I reach out the inbred ugly chad chav behind the counter laughs
>'WOW, YOUR ARM IS SO SKINNY!'
>'QUARTER POUNDED WITH CHEESE? YOU CAN'T LIFT A QUARTER POUND WITH THESE HAHA!'
>I start to uncomfortably shuffle and pretend to laugh
>take my food, eat it in the car park and drive off
>feel so upset and ashamed the next day
>ended up writing a fucking handwritten letter to McDonalds, both in that location and the London Head Office
>included picture of me weightlifting with my brothers weights as I was so insecure at that point
>never receive a fucking response

Refuse to eat there again until I am compensated.

Twice before I've had them forget to put bacon on my bacon and egg bagel. I only eat there about twice a year too so I've only had about 10 bacon and egg bagels from McDonald's in my life.

>go to McDonalds with friends on way home from drinking
>decide I try a burger
>could only eat half of it, as it tasted like dry ass
>still got food poisioning

It's been 7 years and I still regret trying fast food chain food.

>i like my ice water with ice
As oppose to ice water without ice?

Lobster Roll, was cold. If I'm ordering god damn lobster I expect it hot and with butter

One time I bought a chocolate shake and they didn't put whipped cream in it. Like ????????????

>order at drive thru
>girl tells me to park and they'll bring the food out to my car instead
>this happens quite often
>sitting there 10 minutes nothing
>still there nothing
>15 minutes okay fuck this i'm going in to ask
>girl thinks i'm bullshitting
>told me she brought it out to me 10 minutes ago
>other coworkers defend her and skinny pimple head male loses his shit over this and jumps over counter and attacks me
>i punch him, put him in a headlock, he passes out
>now another customer tries attacking me from behind and he gets his ass handed to him too
>WTF IS GOING ON
>girl realizes she gave my order to another car and that person drove off
>i kicked two guys ass over fucking mcdonalds
>girl blamed me for parking in front of the fucking restaurant so she couldn't see me because she was looking further away
>manager offers to give me free mcdicks for a month if i agree to let all this go
>still pissed off, told her that bitch needs to get fired and i'll let all this go
>her little cholo bf walks in and she starts screaming to him about me
>he's trying to tell me about his homies and how he'll kill me
>she gets fired because of his threats
FUCK MCDONALDS

I wish something like that would happen to me.

Lobster rolls are meant to be served cold, moron.

Your fault. You should have went in and made a complaint directly to the manager.

shat brown water for two days from a bad milkshake
fuckers on the late shift probably didn't clean the machine and fuckers in the morning probably assumed it was clean

You never beat anyone up in your life you soft ass cunt

>Not carrying on you at all times
>Not turning a fist fight into a mass shooting
>Not screaming "FUCK MCDONALDS" as you're mowed down by SWAT

Are you even American?

>order like 6 doubles and some fries
>total at the window sir
>pull up a little there's a line
>the cocksucking drive thru fuckboi gives the two people behind me their totals
>whatever oay and go to pick up
>sir please pull over we'll bring you your shit
>5 cars behind me get their shit and leave
>only a couple had small bags
It fucking pissed me off that day. Ever since i don't pull out to wait, i tell them I'm fine here at the window like everyone else. I got there first i am leaving first

>get hired at mcdonalds
>given greasy, stinky uniform
>actually have to go there to work for 8 hours
>actually have to work at mcdonalds
>listen to alarms all day long (fries, nuggets, apple pies etc)
>deal with rude, trash customers
>deal with rude, trashy supervisors
>deal with rude, trash co-workers

its a bad deal all around, anyway you slice it

Shift manager of a high performing multi-million dollar McDonalds restaurant

ask me anything.

Nah you don't. First time for everything though.

You stupid fucker you caught me

Nope not americunt

Do you have the suicide hotline in your contacts?

Not McDonalds but at Hardees one time I got a bun with a piece of cheese in it and no patty or anything else. I said "double cheese burger plain with just meat and the cheese" and the fat bitch gave me a bun with just cheese and when I took it up to get a burger she argued with her manager saying I asked for just cheese on the bun. Bitch why would I order a double if I just wanted the cheese? I would order a single cheese plain not a double for the extra price if I didn't want the fucking burger inside of it.

How does it feel looking down on all those other under-performing franchises?

A long, long time ago ... I ordered an Egg Mcmuffin they were a "new" thing. It had a fly seared into one of the buns. Luckily I saw it when I picked it up. They gave me another one.

>your writing style leaves a lot to be desired
Holy shit, autism is real.

:(

>go to drive-thru during lunch rush ~noon
>two [spoiler]white[/spoiler] women walking through the drive-thru
>like, still going through it to order food but just standing in line instead of in a car
>they get to the speaker
>one car behind them, and then my car so i can make out what they're saying
>employee tells them they're not allowed to walk through the drive-thru and that they'll have to come inside to order
>the women insist that "it's fine" and they can just order this way
>employee says it's a safety risk and that he'll have to get a manager
>the women get angry and start yelling
>eventually they walk around to the window, cutting past other cars already in line
>didn't see this part but according to the guy at the window they screamed at the manager through the window for like 5 minutes about how it's "unlawful" for them not to get served and that they were gonna sue
>manager said they would have to leave or he would call the police
>they left
>end up getting a free double cheeseburger for having to wait

can I have some fries

I love mc nuggets but the mcds near me either has shitty old oil or burns them

If your worst McDonald's experience resulted in a free Double cheeseburger, I'd love to hear about your best experience... did you get your prostate manipulated in the toilets or something better?

American's are fucking amazing.

The world is obsessed with us.