I actually never read Ann Frank's novella. Also why did she write it almost like a play in narration?

I actually never read Ann Frank's novella. Also why did she write it almost like a play in narration?

What ended up happening to her? Did she escape to America?

Also is she related to Charlemagne the Frank?

Oh I meant to ask how was her novella?

Is this bait?

Obviously she is not realted to Charlemagne you fucking retard.
If you want to know what happend to her google it.
Also the book is shit.

They have the same last name... it's a valid question user.

Statistically she's probably descended from Charlemagne

how is she objectively as a writer?

yep, this is bait.

I don't know if she's related to Charlemagne but I always wonder if Vinci in Tuscany was named after Leonardo The Vinci

This is painfully unfunny

Its the reverse: leonardo da (from) vinci

She died at Auschwitz II

haha my sister went to the Anne Frank house yesterday.

She was there in Amsterdam on a school trip

I want to sniff her panties

Jeff Mangum?

No, user, Vinci came after Leonardo, like Caesar salad was made by roman troops after winning Alesia's siege

Terrible. For somebody with nothing better to do, one would think her wordsmithing would be a little more robust.
Perhaps it's more eloquent in German.

Hey her last line as a beaut!

There were two Auschwitzs? What happened to the first one?

>What happened to the first one?
they gassed and burned it.

>her last line as a beaut!
My Twisted Diary

>Also why did she write it almost like a play in narration?
Because she didn't write it.

Here's the blue pill

Anne Frank was a young girl who was writing in her diary like a child does and should not be held to some kind of literary merit because nobody was supposed to read it, and the value in the book is her situation and experience, not in her prose. You could expect that Lit would be so fucking clueless and robotic as to shit on a diary as if it were Cormack McCarthy's latest book, especially when they have a reputation for loving a book about pedophilia with a girl about Anne's age. Maybe they are mad that a diary had more of a girls attention then they ever would.

Heres the red pill.

Anne Frank didn't write the book her father wrote her book for the sole purpose of tricking the world into creating Israel for the kikes. Anne Frank didn't even exist, they just needed a mascot after thier old ones stopped being interesting so that they could lie about Hitler and the fun playgrounds and camps that he built that all the Jews were angry for having to pay to use because they are cheap.

In actually Hitler read Anne Frank's so called diary through his espionage network and he tried to expose it for what it was, and the greedy kikes were mad and that's why the made up the whole genocide of 6 million people

Wait then how do they know what happened if she didn't write it? Also who eventually told on the Frank family? Or was someone flushing the toilet too many times at night or something or had a bad case of gas?

That dumb ass user thinks it's made up, don't you get it?

How come there are no diaries written by people in the camps who survived?

Why did the diary just abruptly end? If she was captured why didn't she write down that the Nazis were at the door?

Everytime there is one deniers call it fake.
Seriously? Maybe she wrote a passage and then the next time she thought about her diary she was dying of typhoid in a camp? It's not abrupt at all.

Well she's 13

There are ones written afterwards but they weren't allowed to keep diaries during.

Not sure whats worse
Using pill terminology or moralizing about Lolita

Neither of those things are worse than the inability to read, which you clearly suffer from if this is what you think I was doing.

I wasnt complaining about the book, I was complaining about the group of pedophiles who love it here.

The pill terminology was a joke, and couldn't be more obviously a joke.

Where can I get more of the red pill?

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shitsauce me the FUCK up cheesy shit cheesy sHit thats some cheesyshit rightth ere rightthere if i doƽaү somy self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Cheesy shit euphoric logic !euphoric loGic thats some euphoric logic rightthere Carl Saganif i do ƽaү so gentlemen i say so thats euPhoric logic right there Richard Dawkins (chorus: socrates died for this shit) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ euphoric logic slam me the FUCK uP john cena JOhN cEna john cena johncena johncena johncena u can't see me if I do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ John ceNa POTENTIALLY sign me the FUCK up average shit modera̷̶te sHit thats some ALright shit right th ere right there if i doƽaү somy self i say so that could be what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Not outstanding shit ayy lmao ayyy lmao good lmao thats some ayyylamayo rightthere rightthere if i do LMAO so my self i ayyy so thats what im probing about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM AAAYYYYyyyyYYYYYyyyyyyʸʸʸʸʸʸʸʸ ayy lmao ️️️️️ good memes go౦ԁ mEmes thats some goodmemes rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self ️️ i say so ️️ thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM️️ HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ ️️ ️ ️ ️Good memes bull shit bull sHit thats ️ some bullshit rightth ere right️there ️️if i do ƽaү so my self ‼️ i say so ‼️ thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM‼️ HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ

Now this is shitposting! GG user...GG

Pick up my new book "Judith Goldstien Leibowitz Lovitz Sanders Seinfeld Sandlerberg: The Real Anne Frank story."

rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ spooky shit spooky shit spooky sHit thats some spookyshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ spooky shit spooky shit spooky sHit thats some spookyshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ spooky shit spooky shit spooky sHit thats some spookyshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ spooky shit good cummies go౦ԁ cUmmIes thats some goodcummies rightthere rightthere if my daddy say so him self i say so thats what hes talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good cummies~ friendzone me the FUCK up ️️️️️ m'lady shit m'lady sHit️ thats some m'lady shit right️️there rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ ️ ️ ️ ️ M'lady shit friendzone me the FUCK up ️️️️️ m'lady shit m'lady sHit️ thats some m'lady shit right️️there rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ ️ ️ ️ ️ M'lady shit friendzone me the FUCK up ️️️️️ m'lady shit m'lady sHit️ thats some m'lady shit right️️there rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM

Damn dude, you got me with the meme twice in a row. Consider me REKED

Kek

HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ ️ ️ ️ ️ M'lady shit old shit 0ld sHit thats some oldshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Old shit good dick go౦ԁ dIck thats some gooddick rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good dick edgy shit edgY sHit thats some edgy shit right th ere right there if i doƽaү somy self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Edgy shit cool pic co౦l pIC thats some coolpic rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus:cool pic ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Cool pic neato stuff neat౦ stuff thats some neatostuff rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ neato stuff up votes uP voTes thats some up votes front page rightthere if i do vote so my self I vote so thats what im talking about front page front page (chorus: ᶠʳᵒᶰᵗ ᵖᵃᵍᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Up vote

False flag.

>It's not abrupt at all.
What are you talking about? There is no closure to her diarrhea at all... it just stops without telling you what hapepened.

Stand up. Sit down. We can
wipe you out anytime . Gentleman's agreement
among civilised men innocent civilians
a terrible shame
walk into the jaws of hell walk into the jaws of hell walk into the jaws of hell
anytime

Did she start making out with her boyfriend and everyone around them started clapping?

false flag.

I don't think Anne Frank had a boyfriend, unless you're implying she dated within the family?

>Implying Anne Frank's diary is real

Anne Frank's Diary was originally in Dutch, it was called "Het Achterhuis"

Whats that mean ducky?