JUST TELL US THE NEXT >100x COINS, IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO FIND AN ALMOST GUARANTEED ONE...

JUST TELL US THE NEXT >100x COINS, IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO FIND AN ALMOST GUARANTEED ONE. THERE MUST BE SOME SMART PEOPLE ON HERE. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR HIGH MARKET CAP SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N A N O

A

N

O

Bet on China.

First we have to find a Pajeet or a Chink that’ll tell us what we want to hear even though it’s probably not true. Do you think we ever actually had a chance at becoming rich user? Or was this all just lies and scams from the start to make someone else rich? :(

napoleonx

Tomo

The only real answer here
They won't listen tho, user. Don't bother.

>NintendoCoin.

It's for sure a ponzi, but it's at his base level so it's at least a x20 since it's on Etherdelta.

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH

Unironically FUN and REQ but it'll probably be like 2-3 years

Tether

Credits you idiot. Just look it up and stop being a brainlet.

Ripple.
no shills.
Just buy and hold and thank me next year, I'll bet you weren't here for the "ETH will never hit blah blah blah" FUD and look where it's at, I told people to buy it then and the ones who did are sitting nice right now.
Don't be an idiot daytrader and just pour money into XRP and hold you fool.

the one you are looking for is REQ. you dont have to be a genius to see it will easily reach top 10. holy fuck sweet gains will be made

Maybe.

honestly at this point you're looking for a coin that has nowhere to go but up as BTC booms.

IF (big if) we see the bullrun on btc and eth as we are all predicting, the little cap guys will get the runnoff that will translate to a 4x or 5x in the next 1.5-2 months.

I know they are not going to be at the same level as eth etc.. but projects like TRX and especially NCASH (nucleus vision) are so low that with a busting market you can expect them to reach 5-10 billion mcap no problem.

That translates to about 10,000%.

ECC

Edenchain

its in private presale

Youre an idiot if you dont look into this now. I gain nothing from shilling this to you, its not even in ico yet. Please biz I want someone to make it because of me

yup

This. They should have bought already but it’s definitely not too late. CS will be huge.

For those that missed the thread. Without a doubt closest thing to a 100x currently available

pundi X
launching in US markets around June.

erc20

Even if a whale came out and told you, it wouldn't make any difference. You would sell at the first 2x and be done with it, and that's useless for a whale. A whale on a good coin will carry said coin to 100x but he needs strong hands. He will make the price bleed before the moon mission and weak handed faggots like you will sell because you cant handle the heat.

The simple answer is, you cant handle a 100x coin.

tokensale dot synapse dot ai/r/173504

ENIGMA ENIGMA ENIGMA

XTO, do the research, make it.

BAT

GVT REQ ENG NANO

Just literally only invest in those 4 and check back in Q4 2018/ Q1 2019

Try not to cum too hard.

ICO + POS = Double scam.
POS = enjoy quantic attack.

I know a coin that's guaranteed x10 in 1-2 months, but EVErytime I shilled it, you guys called it scam without DYOR first.

So I'm just gonna keep this one to myself ;)

in all honestly im starting to wonder if its inevitable for ripple to be the next eth

>Big Rolls is gonna do 5 years minimum. They really got him good. He'll likely die in prison via murder. Hes pissed of heaps of ppl in his life (mainly rich ones) who can easily afford a jailhouse assassin. I'd put my money on him being a dead man desu. Seems like the only logical bet at this point. He'll likely get 10 years but we'll know for sure this Friday.

Aren't you tired of shilling that Devery pajeet coin?

XMY

thank me later

PINK
SHIFT
BAY
ZEN
Metaverse (ETP)

Guaranteed 10x at least. I wish I had more money to invest...

Link is unironically a guaranteed 5-10x by EOY, 20x next year

this is the worst case scenario

MOONCOIN

SingularityNET you lazy piece of shit. DYOR or miss out, I don't fucking care, I have 30k AGI and I'm retiring in ~2 years

mywish, check it out, hit the bottom, doesn't dip further

Moon bump

GTO
RMT

Nimiq
>german dev team
>completely web based
>targeted towards normies and mass adoption

Oh also Synereo (AMP), BAT, BLOCK, KMD, SIA and ARK. Those are your best bets currently.

HSR Thank me later.

Unironically REQ and LINK. DBC isn't looking too bad right now either.

I think Universa has big potential

web wallet coming out soon. 2 stats.

LUX. People keep talking shit about it but the inflation on this coin will take fucking years. Plus it has a tiny $14 million market cap right now. You'll be kicking yourself in 6 months for not buying this now for nothing.

Let's see who's gonna have the last laugh in 1-2 months ;)

oh you have no idea whats coming, this is ethereum 2.0, enjoy sitting on the bench.

I like CRED coin by Verify (never shilled here) and TAU Lamden (no longer shilled here). Both are low market caps, and both are seeing large volume spikes in the past few weeks. Have about $5k in each as comfy holds.

COSS is another one that gets memed here alot, but they can deliver with their fiat gateway, it'll be something great. That's a huge if.

pssst... it always was LINK

Also, if you buying these low cap coins with huge spreads - never, ever be the taker, be the maker. Set the order and enjoy your day or even week.

If I tell you you're not gonna listen so I may as well...it's LINK.

Psssssst...even autistic beta retards on Veeky Forums wanna be rich. They've vertified LINK for you.

There's a ground level expansion on the Monero code going on that's bound to go interstellar if the devs keep going like they have, but it's so early none of you people will have the patience to ride it to 100x. You might get on board after it has 100x'ed tho, and get a much safer 10x - by then we'd know they could deliver.

Taichichain xtcc

Credits

75% of my portfolio is Ark ZEN. Hope you're right. Thanks for the morale boost.

Monero to 30k? Nah. 10k maybe

Give me those juicy TXCC gains!

Holy shit it’s blonde Kylo ren

100x understood, but what time frame are we talking here?

ELTCOIN

I should have specified more clearly that we're talking about a project beside monero. They are merely using some of the monero code to build on.

Seems credits is too late or at least should wait for entry. I don't even understand it's purpose

I'm incredibly bullish on Nucleus Vision (NCASH). Stupid cheap right now. But it won't do backflips for a few months and the supply is quite high... meh. You could accidentally buy 5k of these and forget about them until Q4

>lemme shill my bags
the thread

worst case scenario for Vechain is 100x 18 months from now

I see two in here that are legit.

Scrolled through this useless thread to the bottom till I found this. Unironically, VEN.

Not a single (you) for this legendary redpill
> the absolute state of Veeky Forums
Admit you are in denial/capitulation phase faggots.

Just buy into not entirely retarded low cap coins you fucking brainlet, how is that hard? Theres no more 100Xs faggot, you came in this shit WAY too late.
> Goes all caps
> Demands someone smart thinking he's one
> Too retarded to sort a table on coinmarketcap

KYS please, you are the cancer of crypto.

Unironicaly BTC

bitbay

I have 1 ETH. What do I do with it? Worth holding?

Fortuna, DYOR

If you didn't buy XRP under ten cents, you're not gonna make it.

CawkSauce

ELIX

Do this
>step one: punch yourself, OP, for being an insufferable faggot
>step 2: look for any coin with a market cap under $100m that has good tech and team, preferably supply chains.
>step 3: buy a huge heap of them
>step 4: wait until early January and sell at the pump
Chances are you sold for over 100x the value you bought for

which ones?

XBY

LOL

req/link are likely to 100x EOY

Moonshot newfags GET OUT

This my dude, its low market cap and will atleast 100x EOY

Agree

napoleonx and adhive you stupid niggers

Flash

Vechain

Jibrel Network, Tomochain, SingularityNET, Elastos (it will depend on the mcap once CMC updates it, but a solid x10 at the very least).

UTN

ACT with its rebranding in Q2. You know what other coin also had a rebranding, right?

no one knows OP they will just shill you their bags. Dont be stupid

DGB 100$ EOY

>nearly 100 posts
>not a single mention of Dero

The comfiest hold ever.

fuck off you cancerous pajeet

psst, its Tron, thats trx

buy my dvd

Hahahaha!

TURTLECOIN jesus we have been telling you for weeks