I feel bad for Brock turner. He’ll have to spend his entire life hated, in the shadow of what he did...

I feel bad for Brock turner. He’ll have to spend his entire life hated, in the shadow of what he did, all because he is inextricably bound to society. I don’t condone what he did, because ultimately I wouldn’t want that sort of thing to happen to me or hurt the ones I know, but I feel bad for him none the less. He’s widely hated, he’s already been ostracized from competing in the Olympics. His one life, ruined because he obeyed his biological urges, and is immersed in a society which decides everyone’s fate. Society is disgusting, I feel for anyone who’s caught in it’s clutches.

There is no choice, I believe. We’re all part of a giant cosmic clockwork. Everything that happens can’t be controlled, it’s all part of the fundamental laws of physics which govern matter and time. To say that someone chose to do something is only falling pray to the illusion of consciousness. Consciousness is convoluting, it creates these paradoxes and contradictions.

I also wanted to say, I understand the strife of the rape victim. Traumatic events leave impressions on the brain which can result in flashbacks, intrusive memories, lead to drug addiction and suicide, among other things. Also though, I find that vindictiveness and self righteousness is silly, and is a paradox of consciousness. I find that anything but total moral subjectivity is a fool’s errand. To say you’re the one who determines one’s morality, or to say your group determines one’s morality, is an arbitrary mentality. Although, I choose no pet side with any of these groups, the rapists or the feminist. I find that they’re all equal, all are victims of human consciousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

tcland.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/3/5/14352108/bieri_review.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bloo bloo a piece of shit did a dumb dumb and now HIS LIFE IS RUINED :'(((

consciousness is a disease.

Post moar qt marties

Why do you feel bad for him? He was lucky the judge was so lenient. Also you sound like you're underage.

I feel bad about the lashing out of society against him. He's going to be living with the mark, probably for years and years to come, if not for the rest of his life. I've been rejected so many times in my life, I see no difference in his rejection between my own. I see it as the cruelty of society, either way.

I only have that one, but damn isn't it adorable? I'm wearing a shirt just like his right now, but mine has a tiny pocket on the left side.

>tfw no fem dogboy to cuddle and protect from the outside world

what does this have to do with literature

what am i missing here

>obeyed his biological urges

nice try robot, but rape (or murder, bestiality, kidnapping, eating barbed wire, etc.) is not a "biological" urge.

puttin twigs or whatever in an unconscious girl's cooter just isn't in our hardwiring.

I just wrote literature, now discuss it bitch.

He's saying that the world is determined and thus people don't really have a free will.
Discuss

How do you know? All events happen because of fundamental physical laws, there's no force that governs these actions. It's fascinating, but ultimately free will is just a paradoxical illusion that arises from consciousness.

Bieri wrote some interesting stuff, regarding this issue.
tcland.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/3/5/14352108/bieri_review.pdf

He is indeed going to suffer but he committed a serious crime. If you don't commit sex crimes, society is far less likely to "lash out at you"

>I've been rejected so many times in my life, I see no difference in his rejection between my own

This guy could have probably got laid pretty easily without resorting to rape. He had life on easy mode and he still managed to fuck it up somehow.

it's good but it's no john green, sorry

ok i guess

So why are you posting a furry gay trap in Veeky Forums again

*tips katana*

GTFO if you don't like qt furry traps

>not liking qt furry traps
I'm just saying this might not be the best place for them

Idk, you should go read that book called the passion according to gh. It's about a woman who eats a cockroach and then tries to rationalize why she would eat a cockroach. Who knows why people do things, I think that it's more of a pathological question. Yes, you should be looking at this from a pathological perspective, rather than a psychological perspective.

>It's about a woman who eats a cockroach and then tries to rationalize why she would eat a cockroach
that sounds mental masturbation at best and uninformed theories at worst.

Hey, I didn't read it, I'm just saying your question is akin to me trying to explain what I imagine would be inside of that book. I actually want to read that book, it sounds interesting.

Fedoralords fail to realize that yes, "the universe" obeys these laws, but in that same lens you are a part of that rule-following universe. Those chemicals interacting in your brain are YOU, for all intents and purposes. You are making the decision. It's just that you had an incomplete understanding of what "you" are, and your thought processes weren't as perfectly logical as you think.
Pop science likes to bring up that a huge number of the decisions made by your brain come from instinct or are reflexes or similar ways to remove agency. The issue is that they separate "you" from those instincts and reflexes when, in fact, they're an integral part of your personality and who you are as a human being.

BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST BROCK TURNER RAPIST