How can I prepare beans for someone who doesn't like beans?

How can I prepare beans for someone who doesn't like beans?

You don't.

Why would you want such a shit person in your life?

I love roasted chickpeas so much, crispy on the outside and smooth on the inside. I toss them in a mixture of olive oil, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic powder.

However I think chickpeas are an acquired taste. Try a navy bean dip or soup (with chicken).

Bean dip?

Humus

Refried beans

If they don't like it either, then fuck them. Who doesn't enjoy beans?

Are chickpeas beans?
Why would you serve something for anyone you know didnt like it?

Most people I know who claim not to like beans have issue with their texture, not their taste. Maybe you'd want to think along those lines.

turn them into paste

or falafel

Came here to post this. Seconded.

There's also supposedly a way to make white beans into a cookie dough dip, but that might be a meme

Hey uhhhh what's the uhhh difference between a garbanzo bean and uhhhhh a chick pea?

they're different things. you can purree any bean and use it like mashed potatoe.

you cook them till they're done.
i hated beans because my mother would never cook them long enough.

Wrong!

I wouldn't let a garbanzo bean on my face

by making them good, you'd be surprised the amount of people that make beans by just boiling them with no seasoning, bacon or onion, or anything like that. literally just boiled beans, that I think is the reason most folk think they don't like beans

Nothing wrong with a boiled bean.

these are hazelunts retard

This is how we cook beans in South India, but it's generally always an accompaniment with some type of rasam and rice.

Heat mustard seeds in hot oil until they crackle.

Add a few curry leaves and slit thai green chilis.

Once they start to cook add the beans, and add about 1 square inch of frozen shredded coconut (you'll need to let this rest at room temp for a bit beforehand so you can cut it)

Add salt, red chili pepper, a bit of asafoetida. If you like add turmeric. These are all optional.

Just stir for a few more minutes and you're good.

If. they're canned, throw em in a pan with olive oil, sauteed onions and garlic, garam masala, - little cumin and some cayenne or chopped fresh chiles if you want some additional heat. Saute them on med-hi to med until soft but intact. I like to mix in black eyes peas too. Just make sure they're well coated in spice and seasoned with salt to taste.

Protip: keep the pan covered so they soften faster

This. Fuck just boiling beans in water.

Cook them in stock or broth. Add a cured or smoked pork product, like bacon, ham hock, neckbones, ham bone, country ham, etc. Aromatic vegetables are good in there too (onions, carrots, celery, garlic, etc.)

this is the formula of what I want you to do

2get + 3 (OPfilename)

Roasted chickpeas are terrific. I always have a jar made up.

Get all funnel and pour them down their asshole.

boiled in just plain water? with no seasoning? ugh

Put them in chili. Doesn't work with shit beans like lima beans though

Do some honey baked beans, or honey and barbecue baked beans. Pair with some cornbread muffins and some good barbecue. Great meal most anyone will love