Best pre-ground coffee?

Best pre-ground coffee?

Yes I know I'm a pleb.

Yuban

This is the most tolerable pre ground that is always in stock at grocery stores.

Melitta makes pretty good pre ground coffee. It's also widely available.

This.

It's about 4 bucks for a small can, fine grind so you don't use as much. Killer espresso flavor.

Anything not Folgers, MJB (tastes like corn), or Dunkin' Donuts.

This shit has a special place in my heart. Reminds me of the bad ol' days.

most preground coffee is fine even store brand. Just make sure you put it in the fridge so it doesn't aerate

Don't listen to this guy. Your coffee will absorb fridge funk.

I used to drink Eight O'Clock Original

Had that shit at every military installation I've ever been to and it is absolute drizzling shit in a cup.

Once I started getting BAH and got my own coffee maker, I would get Yuban or Don Francisco's whenever possible.

>"I've never had coffee that wasn't preground"
It's fine as in it's not instant, still pretty fucking bad compared to even the lower end of whole bean.

mom?

wtf, these two are complete shit

All non-dark roasted pre-ground is complete shit.

Some is just less shit than others.

Folgers Special Blend, a medium roast, has no taste at all.

I just get whatever is on sale. Brand makes a big difference for some things but I don't find that coffee is one of them

Gevalia
no question

Yuban sucks butt

trader joes smooth and mellow blend is pretty decent for how cheap it is. You grind it in the store but the grinder is right next to the cans of coffee.

Buy a grinder

I own one.

Then don't buy pre-ground coffee

Whoa, hey guys!

I value my time and am searching for a palatable pre-ground coffee. Is that really so difficult to understand?

Makes you wonder how much bro science is in how people talk about coffee

>I value my time so I would prefer to buy a tiny jar of instant that I'll have to place often as opposed to grinding beans out of a 5kg bag once and using that for a longer amount of time

git
gud

>pre-ground
STOP
seriously just buy a fucking grinder, i've been grinding my own coffee since i started drinking it. it isnt hard, and pre-ground beans taste worse than freshly ground beans.

What, the literally less than half a second of your time it takes to make coffee that's easily 50 times better?

No. You should only buy in 12oz bags unless you're making 5 cups a day. It's only good for two weeks tops.

>I value my time
>searching for a palatable pre-ground coffee

Pick one

STOP
seriously just read the fucking thread before you post

Chock full of nuts is my favorite

We know, fag

Try some community coffee

not sure why people are saying non-instant is so speedy
nearly all brewing methods take 4-5 minutes after boiling water
instant coffee is only the time it takes to boil said water
if drinking many cups a day, it could be upwards of 20-30 minute savings

chock full of nuts

I was going to tell everyone to avoid Gevalia, but considering how people are recommending Folgers and things like it in here that might be a step up.

Seriously, Folgers is fucking foul.

Krogers store brand stuff is actually surprisingly good. The red can especially, although the brown one is good too.

It's basically the only pre-ground I can drink anymore since I switched to grinding my own.

Man oh man, when I worked at a super market I loved when their coffees went on sale.

>ring up some whole bean bags of Eight o Clock
>ask the customer if they want it ground
>they say yes
>Aw yea
>put their beans in the grinder and grind it
>smell of coffee permeates the air and stays the rest of the shift

Sucks if you hate the smell of coffee I guess, but that was one of the nice things about that store.

>Buys whole beans but grinds them at the store.

For what purpose?

We had pretty good coffee grinders with lots of different settings.

This 4 shore.
I always have a can of cafe bustelo in my pantry.

Do you use a Moka pot?