How's your hairline, biz? Have the stresses of Crypto caused it to recede any?

How's your hairline, biz? Have the stresses of Crypto caused it to recede any?

Is that you, reviewbrah?

My hairline sucks huge cocks. Gonna make an appointment with a hair transplant place. I don't want to look like a bald headed faggot.

I'm fine. Fin since I'm 21.

Not too good. It was perfect until I turned 30 and started to get in shape. You win some you lose some.

fuckin stellar thanks for reminding me

Veeky Forums has made its way into Veeky Forums

gettin worse

gotten worse this year. I'm literally starting to look like a 40 year old creep. I have the virgin's hair and I have no idea what to do. I also lack a jaw so can't really pull a buzz cut. I'm fucking lost. No girl will ever like me.

I got a ton of grey hairs worrying about computer security (I’m only 27) but then I bought a fresh MacBook and set up new cold storage wallets and now I sleep a lot better and my hair stopped greying for now.

Veeky Forums didn't used to be like that man. It's the angry incel sluthate/lookism brigade. They're not entirely wrong but they're absolute subhuman beta faggots and their opinion should be mostly discarded. How can people who have failed at social interaction their entire lives have any authority on what is and isn't successful/attractive. Blows my mind.

Fine now but I'll be bald by 35 probably. Males in my family are tall and bald, so I've expected/got used to it since I was young. I think the reverse, full hair and short is far worse. Rather have hair but oh well. Stupid blonde genes.

just go on fin until you make it and can afford a hair transplant

I’m asian so I have a full head of hair. I like to touch it. It’s comfy. Being bald must be cold.

starting to look a little JUST'd. family has a history of a receding hairline / large forehead. dad is only just starting to go bald though and hes in his 60s

heard it gives you side effects, have you tried it? is it worth it? and how much is a hair transplant? maybe I can afford it with some of my crypto gains.
I really hate looking at pictures of me now, it's that bad. I look very different to my early 20's self. fml senpai.

i've been nw2 since i was born

fucking kill me

You could start wearing a signature hat. Maybe an Indiana Jones style hat. But be sure to go on an adventure and buy it in a real jungle.. That way you can have a good breezy story about it.

Feels fuckin bad desu. I think my long hair can cover it for another few months, but eventually I'm going to have to chop it off.

I hate hats. Can't stand them. I'm basically fucked unless I get new hair. Coincidentally I google'd "hair styles for receding hairlines" and NONE of them would look good on me. None.

Yes, I started using it 2 years ago and now I have way more hair than I did back then. I still bust a nut at least 3 times a day too. A hair transplant costs 10-30k depending on how much you've lost, I want to get one someday since I'm still a NW2

not that bad but it's going.

Buzzed my head to see what it was like when I first started noticing it was going north. Had thick full hair my whole life too. I actually felt more confident than I did when I was paranoid about my hairline. I still miss my hair but it's nice to be able to have one less thing to worry about. I know there are probably guys that see my head and know I gave up, but at least I'm not looking in the mirror every thirty minutes like they are and waking up covered in sweat after having a dream about being bald.

Well if that's true then I can afford it. I'll try the fin first though, hopefully it can restore some of my hair without JUSTing my balls. Do I need a prescription for that?

only women or men who cant get women care about their appearance . watches, hairlines and food... you are all straight up instagram whores but you are some tasty slutty roastie. just pathetic little boys,

You need a prescription where I live, also try 5% Minoxidil foam, both of them together are better than either of them separately

I'm feeling like I'm going to be bald within a year,
I went to a therapist and told her I'm feeling suicidal because of my hair, she told me in my case suicide might actually be a solution.
Pic is literally me.

My trades are going fine.
I’m not getting JUST’d.
Not at all.

Kinda looks like him yeah

Mine isn't receding, but the stress of wageslaving is turning it grey

This. Became an actual grownup, bred a few white kids from good stock, have a 6 figure career in medicine, have obligations, busy, and suddenly my hair started sucking inward and popping out my ears. Wife gets horny plucking these, so whatever.

Come on eggman. You have so much potential.

Both my eyes have started twitching since I got into crypto. I've also been getting closer to getting married so I'd have to run more tests to see what the definitive stressor is

Have you experienced any side effects user?

RIP your dick

Holy fuck dude- I had no idea how bad things have become- I copied your scalp selfie and I’m now combover level bald holy fuck why hasn’t anyone told me? I’m haveing aggressive scalp transplant surgery. Sorry, wife. My crypto gains need to restore my hair. Holy Fuckfuckfuck- no pink Wojack exists that explains how I feel right now

kek

jesus christ just go bald my dude

good luck user

Get on fin now

So you really didn't notice you were fucking bald until now? You needed someone to tell you? Jesus Christ

jesus man

It's alright. 27.

lmao jesus christ m8 this isn't normal MPB. You're probably stressed as fuck.

If mr humble car salesman can do it, so can you, user!

The best thing you can do if you're starting to lose it is just buzz it or shave it.

Confidence goes up, and the amount of women I've slept with has increased.

thats classic coke alopecy.

Me? I'm reaching 40 and what the fuck is hairloss, lol, my oldman is about to get to 90 and he has all his hain intact, he's not even fully white.

> the deneration of the caucasian genes.

Consider Finasteride/Minodixil too. In the meanwhile just shave your head, is way less creepy.

I'm using Minoxidil, that picture is few months old, now my hair are a little bit better and thicker but in the long run I guess I'm still balding. I'm 30.

kek fpbp

It's not bad for 30. Get on the big 3. 1mg fin at night (it makes you kind of tired) 1mg liquid minox in the morning. Shampoo with nizoral 2-3 times a week, and t-gel 4-5 times a week. I suggest minox once a day because you won't go through it as quick and it won't fuck up your face that bad. Pay close attention to fin sides for the first 3 months. Follow this regimine and you will restore thick hair for at least another 10 years.

I'm premature graying more than anything. Thank god my hairline is fine.

YIKES

My hairline is completely fucked lol. I've just accepted it at this point, I've already got a really good girl i've been dating for the past couple years that already knows all about it and she's fine with it. So whatever.

Ha, I get some gray hairs but they don't really bother me. Hairline is perfect, hair grows like a inch in less than 2 months, thick, heavy. I regret dying it once, like 2 years ago, turned thin and dull and took long to be back to normal.

Spend a great deal of your day staring at the top of your head faggot?

Considering your advices, thanks.

have you started working out and your hairline receded? you have AGA bizbro, take saw palmetto and biotin as you work out. It will prevent AGA from forming.

receded a little bit but managed to catch it at like NW2 and have held for a solid 12 years.

never thought i'd still have a receded hairline in 2018 what the fuck, i can't believe they didn't cure it this decade. i'll be fucking 40 with perfect hair, who gives a fuck by then

I wear a lot of hats nowadays

My first thought

start growing it out, that's what I'm doing. looks like hockey hair but little do they know I look like an old man underneath.

Basically like in OP pic. Temples are thinning out, but not exactly balding. I’m only 24 though. Between crypto, working out, and the fact that I’m just a naturally stressed out person I expect to be close to bald by the time I hit ~35.

Probably just a maturing hairline. No need to worry unless it gets more than one inch from the top wrinkle of your forehead.

This was my first thought

>Both my eyes have started twitching since I got into crypto. I've also been getting closer to getting married so I'd have to run more tests to see what the definitive stressor is
Could be a magnesium deficiency. Try taking some high quality chelated mag and it will probably stop. It's pretty common.

balding since college, shaving head since age 24 or so. kinda look like the numale pic which is unfortunate

/pol/ to Veeky Forums to Veeky Forums for me. Sorry. But it is the ultimate trilogy for self improvement.

I fucking lost fuck sakes user.

>she told me in my case suicide might actually be a solution

How to be utterly tasteless and vile with a little bit of money the trilogy

faggot leftist spotted

How is that possible?

i'm 22 and have the hairline of a 48 year old

Just clean shave your hair now and hope/wait for hair cloning to be developed. Today's surgery wont help at all, your hair is too far gone and if you get a transplant now, it will just look like a total mess.

Where's the coin for hair cloning

Before you're bald
>get rich
>get big & lean
I think I've got 8 more years. Pretty strong and lean but I want to be bigger. Broke as hell but 3k in crypto and good wagecucking position when I graduate in 3 months

as opposed to being a nujack soyboy taking passive aggressive stabs at anonymous people that are making bank off other idiots like you?

kek

25 and been shaving my head for 1.5 yrs. I would say I'm over it, but I'd be lying. I looked way better with hair and it completely bums me out. Luckily I have masculine features and have a good head-shape so I still look ok, but this still just sucks...

Bald men are considered less attractive, don't listen to the beta science fud spreading around. Men Women like to put their hands through a mans hair as well. No hair is a big deal. try rogaine.

Attractive people are attractive. If you were ugly or on the edge when you had hair then you're just uglier without it. If Chad lost his hair, he'd still get more women than all of Veeky Forums combined, maybe more if the look suits him.

Same journey as me brah, the holy trinity

whatever makes you feel better, baldy.

Be our guinea pig and do minoxidil.

Post your progress over the year and your gains.

Do it for sminem

Balding at 21. Runs in the family, just going to shave it when it gets noticeable and rock a beard.

I'd post a picture, but I don't want what's left of my hair to be shooped and become the new JUST haircut.

I'm 29. Hair looks like pic related at this point. Same color, too.

But at least I'm rich, right?

So glad I don't have to worry about this shit until I'm like 80. Got good jeans.

I had insane regrowth with minox, and even more insane regrowth when I combined it with finasteride. But minox dried out my scalp, and finasteride fucked with my hormones to the point of only wanting to have sex once a week.

The sides weren't worth having a full head of hair. Better to be bald and have a functioning dick.

Nothing has changed with my dick but i have noticed my libido has increased alot.

Might just be a normal fluctuation though.

I got the sloppy dick sides after only 3 months, but I read that a lot of people will suddenly get erectile dysfunction out of nowhere after several years of use. And the longer you have been on it, the greater the chance of the ED being permanent.

Dangerous game to play just to have hair.

The doctors who give you a hair transplant will get you on fin anyway seeing as you'll lose it again if you dont. might as well take it now

Enjoy paying a house deposits worth for a transplant that your body will probably reject anyway, only to take finasteride for the rest of your life because it is required. If you have the money then go for it.

Without my hair my dick is of no use anyway

Theres no way you're only just realizing this

ok can i get a redpill on what causes balding apart from genetics?

More bros need to be aware of scalp micropigmentation (pic relevant).
>cheaper than a hair transplant

Go to a reputable practitioner, get a tan and you're good to go. No, the colours don't smudgy and blue. The only real issue is the shine if you're under light, but you can purchase anti shine anyway

wash your fucking head dude.. ffs

That's what I thought, but being a baldie is a niche in and of itself. There are a fuckton of women who seek masculinity rather than boyish good looks. So if you're not scrawny as fuck, you'll naturally be appealing to those kinds of women.

I'm getting more pussy now than I did when I had hair.

In my case I have a small head, my face wont suit being bald and I'm skinny fat. Sooo..

soy

bald bros

gym up

only trannies need hair transplants