Offended my therapist because I said I have dated every type of women from model to chess player and they are all low...

>offended my therapist because I said I have dated every type of women from model to chess player and they are all low iq retards no matter what and that the smartest woman alive was taught everything she knew by a man

Who was in the wrong here? Isn't the point of therapy to let it all out? She emailed me today saying she was very offended which in the appointment she said nothing which makes me think she told her husband who got offended for her and then she emailed me which proves my point entirely

Find a male therapist she sounds like she needs therapy cause shes a retard

>paying a woman $100/hour to get offended and indignant at you
everyone laugh at this faggot

This. I think it's best to go with a dude.

>going to a therapist in the first place
>going to a female therapist
>going to a female therapist that gets "offended" by things her clients say

Tell me she jerks you off at the end of your cry sesh at least.

Everyone at my firm goes to this therapist I assumed she was more weathered than this OR I work with a bunch of betas who don't think like me

wow op real smart. your social intelligence is through the roof!

get a male therapist so you 2 can rub cocks together faggot

Cute brapper

Your first mistake was going to a FEMALE therapist so it's a little ironic that you say women are retarded when you put yourself in this situation in the first place by being a retard. So, just realize you fucked up and find a MALE therapist you fucking brainlet.

What the fuck, over.

Dude, dont go to the same therapist as your coworkers unless its some bizarre requirement for your firm. In which case its not real therapy, but rather psychological evaluation for them.

Keep your cards close to the chess if you are being forced to see a cunt like this.

Jesus christ user why would you go to a female therapist? A therapist is supposed to be a nonjudgmental person who hears you out. Do you really think a woman is capable of that? And also:
>seeing a therapist

> seeing a therapist

>Thinks he's not below average intelligence
>Can't understand people don't like being insulted

Let's be honest. If you were as bright as you think you are then you wouldn't be seeing a therapist in the first place, and certainly wouldn't be so socially inept as to get yourself into this predicament.

Nah I get OP letting things off your chest you can’t say to anyone (other than retards on here) should be nice
Besides shouldn’t the therapist know all sorts of tricks not to get mad L O L

Women only get into psychology to learn more about the depths of their own neuroticism, "helping" people is distantly secondary and doesn't leave the realm of what sounds nice.

she told you she was offended?
guess what, brainlet?
it's part of your therapy

this

this x1000
every single woman that touches psychiatry, psychology, counseling has abused the attention of therapists and the highs and lows of psychiatric treatments.

if you find it easier to open up to a dude you're probably gay

You're wrong, and a fucking idiot.

Stfu cuck

But yeah OP is a moran on my levels

Many levels

I don’t have brainlet wojaks handy on my phone

>social intelligence

memes like "hide your powerlevel" don't seem to carry any weight with the newfags no more, don't they, sonny?

HAVE A CRAZY SEXY THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE

Kek, OP is a faggot truly

It's funny how she knows it's true but goes back to her social circle to get the opinion she wants to hear. I've had this happen a few times.

Woah, fpbp

Kek, what a shitty therapist. Seriously, how is that according to Rogersian guidelines. Pathetic.

Not true at all m8

I work with plenty of smart women. Female engineers and scientists who are smart af

You are probably just a faggot OP

she definitely told her husband & broke patient confidentiality. you have your rights to freedom of speech and opinion in a paid therapy session.

a male therapist would not be offended in the same scenario. tell her to keep her emotions away from your sessions or you will find a new therapist. i can only assume you're paying out the ass for this so i would just ditch the bitch asap

Get a male therapist. Female therapists are good for hug box feel good bullshit that women go into therapy for but absolute fucking garbage if you want to get at the truth, which can be offensive and disgusting at times.

>smart people never go to therapists

she was offended by the shit b8 you dangled in front of her

Cuck/roastie

Never go to a female therapist user. Never lol

The solution is to date men from now on.

>therapy
lol pussy

Protip
Most (especially female) therapist are huge nutbags
probably more then your average patient
I know this because i used to study psychology

I would never in my life go to a female psychiatrist

>going to therapy and calling anyone else dumb

Hope you're not actually paying for it

she looks like my sister xD

but "terapy" is for pleasure

This

Women are for breeding and feeding. You're right, OP. Libcucks get the fuck out.