If wine goes bad once you open it, how does a single guy enjoy a glass of wine every now and then?

If wine goes bad once you open it, how does a single guy enjoy a glass of wine every now and then?

get a wine vacuum sealing thingy

or just drink it all like a man

just get a funnel

Man, I opened a bottle of wine like 2 weeks ago and only had a glass. It wasn't bad or anything, I just forgot about it.

I'm pretty sure it's still good.

Finish the bottle

VacuuVin

OKay, nevermind. Found out it is NOT good.

finish it within a couple weeks

that thing will only keep a bottle good for like 5 days

I want a couple weeks or more.

Drink beer or liquor like everyone else.

drink it all or get smaller bottles

OR GET A FUCKING FRIEND TO DRINK WITH

This

Most friends won't mind sharing wine

You might even get to kiss your lady friends on the lips dude

Wine's really only ever worth it if you want to be seen drinking it. Never really a situation where you are alone and wine is a good choice

it lasts a fair while, one time I got so drunk that I forgot I didn't finish one of the bottles and I found it five days later under my bed table and it still tasted fine, maybe not as good as when fresh but still like 80% good

>Never really a situation where you are alone and wine is a good choice

except when you want to experience the taste of wine

One time I got blackout drunk and pissed in a wine bottle. When I woke up the next day I chugged it, didn't realize it was piss until it was empty.

Drink the bottle that night or get a wine stopper and drink it over the next few days or by the end of the week.

You can also do boxed wine. Franzia created a boxed wine stigma, but there are seriously good boxed wines out there.

Or you go to a bar/wine bar and get a glass or two.

If you wanna be a baller get a Coravin system.

Only faggots drink wine. Drink beer like a man

Good false flag winecuck

Nitrogen wine dispensing systems.
They enter the bottle through the cork using a thin needle. They don't let air in and flush the bottle atmosphere with nitrogen. The cork seals back up as the needle is withdrawn. Rich people use these on expensive bottles so they can enjoy them for years. The Coravin starts at like 300.

I'm a huge lightweight and love wine so I just drink the whole bottle and get drunk off my ass on a 6% moscato absolutely shitfaced on a sparkling white.

absolute madman

Because I usually drink the whole bottle.

Do you have a bunch of money?

If so, buy a CoraVin or similar system; they basically allow you to draw wine out of the bottle without actually opening it through a needle inserted through the cork, and then fill the empty space with an inert gas. This theoretically lets you have a bottle of wine 'open' for an unlimited duration. However, they cost about $300 and you need to buy gas canisters for them periodically.

Otherwise?

Get friends to drink with
Put the wine into a smaller sealed bottle after the first day, that'll let you get another day or two out of it
Drink wine that lasts- sherry, madeira (there are fully dry styles of both), vin jaune, orange wine etc.
Buy smaller units of wine- many places sell half bottles now.
Relegate your leftovers to cooking. Having some cooking wine on hand is great.

Those are basically your options.

>Only faggots drink wine
Our lord and savior would like a word with you.

Recently I've seen some good (not great) wine in boxes. Air does not mix with boxed wine until the last little bit of it, so you can drink boxed wine one glass at a time over a long period without the wine in the box going bad on you.

Pic related is an example of an OK boxed wine.

with his boyfriend

Hey nigger, its not Nitrogen, its Argon.

This, I work as one of the somm's in a very nice restaurant, We have a couple coravin systems and we have them on some big Burgundies and Bordeaux. Some of the wines have been half bottles for almost a year now with no ill effect.

Drink what you want then use the rest up for cooking before it goes bad completely.

Cook with it also. And if you're a single man who's stopping you from drinking it all in one sitting? Hell even drinking it over 2-3 days is possible and red wine will easily last that long.