Halp Veeky Forums I have 19 dollars to last me 7 days and I have nothing to eat at the house, what do?

Halp Veeky Forums I have 19 dollars to last me 7 days and I have nothing to eat at the house, what do?

peanut butter
jelly
beans
rice
bread
spices if you have anything left over

Ramen, eggs, beef, sriracha, frozen mixed veg, green onions. You can get 7 days of delicious but repetitive meals. And maybe still have some extra cash leftover

dozen eggs
bread
two 1lb packets of spaghetti
two jars of sauce
1lb of ground beef

spend the rest on snacks

Dry red beans
Ham bone
Onion
Hot pepper
Rice
It gets better each time you heat it up, but you will be happy for something new at the end of the week
Alternatively, canned corn beef hash. Smells like cat food, but calories per dollar, hard to beat...

Suck a dick and buy some chink food

Whole chicken: $6 if you shop around
Rice
vegetables
Milk
PBJ
Bread
Eggs

Potatoes, eggs, butter, ramen.

Oatmeal with sugar & milk for breakfast.
Loads of pasta/ rice/ potatoes + some ground beef or other cheap meat in your area for lunch & dinner.

Milk is a terrible choice, you can just drink water.

Buy some cornmeal for dirt cheap. Certified poverty food.

Boil 4 cups of water and a teaspoon of salt. Slowly stir in 1 cup of the cornmeal to avoid lumps.

This gives you two massive servings, or several smaller ones. It will keep you full throughout the day. You can add some milk, butter, cheese, or sour cream if you need to spruce it up a little.

You now have ~$16 remaining to get some other stuff to eat.

>limited budget
>suggests beef, Sriracha, and green onions
Boy you are dumb

Bleach it.

Lentils
Rice
Bread
Eggs
Milk

beans, rice, the cheapest by weight vegetable you can get your hands on (no corn and potatoes doesn't count, usually its cabbage). some meat or soup stock.

I spent all my money on hookers and blow. I'm in the same boat. I think I'll use my last $20 to buy a knife and rob a heroin dealer.

frozen veggies are a must if you're doing the rice and beans thing, a bag that'll run you quite a few meals will only cost a dollar or two and will add some much needed fiber/nutrition/variety to what could be a particularly boring meal

also steal one of those water flavoring things

Kool aid? Tang?

2 dozen eggs
3 loaves bread
Tins of baked beans
Cheap sliced meat, turkey/chicken/beef
Some cheap cheese if you have some left, recommended you get more eggs/meat instead though

>Sandwiches
>Toast
>Beans on toast
>Scrambed egg on toast
>Eggs and soldiers
>French toast
>Ham and eggs
>Eggs benedict (seriously, that sauce the beans are in instead of hollandaise)
>Spanish omelette
>Toasties

The key is not buying individual meals that are cheap it's buying ingredients that are cheap and can be made into lots of things.

>The key is not buying individual meals that are cheap it's buying ingredients that are cheap and can be made into lots of things.
words to live by when near the end of the month

dried rice, 2lb -- $1.20
dried pinto beans, 2lb -- $1.60
spaghetti noodles, 1lb -- $.80
russet potatoes, 5lb -- $2.40
carrots, 1lb -- $.70
cabbage head -- $.50
eggs, large, 1 dozen -- $1.50
pasta sauce, 24oz, 2 jars -- $2.90

That's $11.60 worth of food that should easily last you 1 week. That leaves you with $7.40 to find some cheap meat on sale (preferably with the bone included) that you can cook with the beans and maybe some more veggies, fruit (sometimes melons go on sale for a ridiculously low price), or a loaf of bread if you have any money left over after that.

prices are from a local wal-mart by the way

That's great, except none of that is going to taste palatable at all. Plain rice, plain beans, plain potatoes, plain cabbage and carrots. The pasta sauce will last for the spaghetti, with one jar left over to do what? Put on rice and beans? That shit sounds fucking awful. Not to mention 2 jars of sauce for 2.90 most assuredly means it's walmart brand garbage that tastes like watered down ketchup.

Budgetfags forget that food needs to actually have flavor, otherwise you should just kill yourself because why live?

get a container of oatmeal. just takes water. lasts forever. It's the only thing in this house that is still good. but I might get wings tonight.

Not him, but where do you live? Sriracha is a $1.50 and chives are about a 1.95 a pound.. I can get 48 eggs for 3 dollars here. and ramen is 15 cents a pack..

>Living on $19
>Surviving off $19

There's a difference

>falling for the milk meme

Raised by midwestern parents detected.

If he has some basic spices and oil at the house then it'll be fine. If not then it's gonna suck. At $19 you've gotta make some sacrifices.

If he's down to 19 bucks to live off of, I think it's fair to assume he doesn't have a salt shaker, let alone spices and cooking oil.

In the interest of being able to stomach something, he needs to load up on cheap bread, peanut butter and jelly. At least he can choke that down for a week. I'd sooner starve than eat plain rice and beans.

>milk, now THAT'S living!
>paid for by the dairy farmers' association; got milk?

>I'd sooner starve than...
No you wouldn't.

>I'd sooner starve

Hunger is the BEST spice

I hate "poor" people. Cancel your $60/month internet, faggot.

19 mcchickens

get some potatoes onion and garlic. make a tasty soup. like 3-4 meals for ~2$

Sriracha is an expense that isn't needed. Along with green onions.

not him, and i'll agree on the green onions, but if you're going to live that cheap you probably want some kind of condiment for the simple/repetitive meals you're going to be eating, and sriracha is one of the very cheapest and most versatile, assuming you enjoy it.

i'd strongly suggest eating my ass

get a fucking savings account and use it and stop wasting your money on stupid shit so that food isn't the last thing you think of you dipshit You can survive without your new video game or this or that. You can't survive without food. Well you can but not forever and you won't be happy about it.

>jars of sauce
Nigger, do you even know how to budget/cook?

a bag of bag of chicken thighs, rice and beans.That leaves you with at leat $10 to be creative.

Bag of rice, bag of beans, some chicken or ground beef.

Should have enough money left over for a thing of multivitamins and cheap vodka. Drink tap water for hydration

>Go to fast food restaurant
>Take your pick of sauce packets

Problem solved faggot

Not OP and not poor as shit but I'm going to make this for my roomates one night just to see how they react.

>cancel internet
>no more 4chinz

No thank you.

You can get a jar of sauce for $.99 at Aldi's. And as far as jarred sauce goes, it's better than things that cost twice the price.