What do you guys think of Jack in the Box?

What do you guys think of Jack in the Box?
For the matter of completely undiscussed stuff, El Pollo Loco too.

I've only been there twice, their curly fries are good and up there with Arbys. Their burgers are meh tier burgers, but I've never had their tacos only because they're $1.29 each.

The tacos are 50ยข each you double nigger

they serve jalapeno poppers which makes them a-ok in my book.

I was walking home from a furry convention on a sunday afternoon and noticed a jack in the box next to the hotel I was staying at. I had never been before and ordered a sourdough burger, some chicken nuggets and a small orange soda. I slipped some vodka I had left over from my computer bag into my drink and finish my burger, which was actually pretty good.

As I was walking to the bus station that was literally 2 miles away on this road that had nothing but industrial and residential buildings I had to shit really fucking bad. There was a hiking/bike trail the went underneath a bridge about a block away so I quickly grabbed an oil rag from the side of the road and swiftly walked into the trail. After making sure no one was around, about 30 ft off of the bike path in 2 ft tall grass I shit nothing but liquid feces all over this tall grass and had to try really hard to avoid getting this poo all over my ass and pants. I would waddle forwards, trampling the long grass in front of me to clear a path for my shit to land without painting the tail grass and pants with the stuff.

I used the oil rag to wipe and spend the remaining walk checking myself for feces, which, miraculously, could not be found. I managed to return to my hostel that night, having been evicted from my apartment 2 weeks prior.

>Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger.
>930 calories

This was my favorite burger throughout the early 90's - mid-00's. With large fries and a large root beer.

>add 550 calories
>add 553
>this is how I got fat as a pre teen

Not bad for fast food, I like their curly fries and cheap """tacos""". Their burgers aren't bad, not my first choice if I was only looking for a good burger though.

The buttery Jack is a pretty good burger I'd say

Chicken sandwiches are the best, for me

Jack in the cracks meat tastes funny. They don't really have anything worth buying.
It's been a long time since I've been to El pollo loco and I didn't go there much. But I remember thinking it was pretty ok.

Jumbo Jack used to be the greatest value menu burger. I mean it had it all. Good size, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles. It was like a slightly smaller whopper w all the fixings for a fraction of the price. Now it's basically the same but they tried to make it fancy and it's damn near doubled in price. The new bread actually makes it taste worse.

The tacos are the best thing. They're two for 1.29, but they used to be 2 for .99 cents. Used to get 40 of them and split them between me and my dad while we watched cartoons.

I feel the same about carls jr

jack in the box workers do not use gloves as standard protocol. Do not eat at a place like that.

My one problem with them is that they go beyond ham on the condiments; as a guy who likes mayo, they'll fucking smother my shit in it, mustard and ketchup even when I ask them to go easy on it. That they're using kiosks at more and more places is great; get my meal exactly how I want it with a receipt to make extra sure.

>Used to get 40 of them and split them between me and my dad while we watched cartoons.

>1 taco is 172 calories
>20 tacos is 3440 calories
>eating 3440 calories worth of tacos while watching cartoons with your dad

Jesus Christ just how obese are you two?

jack in the box is absolutely disgusting, I'm so happy that they aren't on the east coast near me. Tried it on a road trip out west, took one bite of the burger, spit it out the threw it in the trash. It was the worst thing I have EVER tasted. I'm not making this up, McDonalds is fucking 3 Michelin stars compared to this place.

It's pretty tasty but NEVER filling.
Seriously I could eat 5 of their burgers and I wouldn't be satiated.

I lived in L.A. from 2008-2012. I went back last year and the first thing I did was go to In N Out Burger. The second thing I did was go to El Pollo Loco. I missed that place so damn bad.

As for JitB, my wife likes it, but I've never been a fan. It's two steps below McDonald's IMO.

Pretty good. They used to have this blackberry shake that was the best shit ever, I wish they'd bring it.

the teriyaki rice bowl they used to have wasn't too bad, but I can see logistically why they discontinued it

are you me? told them to take off the mustard and ketchup cause that gave it a weird tang I wasn't fond of.

Pollo Loco is worthless and very obviously made from malnourished adolescent cage reared chickens by the density and quantity of meat and fragility of the bones. And the menu is shit.

JITB is hit and miss. Good if you just get a greasy plebstyle burger like the bacon ultimate but if you are someone who likes to pick something different each time or something slightly.more adventurous they will fail you.

>cage reared chickens
fuck off memeing faggot

Are you me?
I order my ultimate double plain because I like control of my own ketchup/mustard.

For me it is the Double Bacon Western.
~1100 calories (fucking barbeque sauce...)

>mustard and ketchup

I don't remember this burger having either of these anyway. They did have mayo though.

Pretty sure I'd nostalgia pretty damn hard if I ever have one of these burgers again. With the silver colored wrapper.

The munchie meal is god's gift to mankind

what the fuck

This is bottom of the barrel food.

Jack in the Box doesn't have very good food. El Pollo Loco is fucking expensive and has food that doesn't taste very good, either.

Pretty based with all day breakfast.

My local hockey team gives me free jumbo jacks when they play good defense

it would be perfect if they just gave all curly fries and no normie fries. it triggers me mixing up fries

They're 2 for $1 ........

haha what the fuck

I'm sure you could just ask for all curly

Their grande sausage burrito is actually the best breakfast burrito from a fast food chain I've had and it's pretty big and heavy for a fast food burrito. I also like their little churro things. The turkey, cheddar and bacon grilled cheese is decent. The buttery Jacks are messy but taste okay and will clean out your waste system in a hurry.

bacon and swiss best burger all other burgers btfo

Jack has the best Shakes. Always thick like my dick.
I will fight anyone that.
Their burgers and fries have a distinct taste together that is good at certain times. Like at night and/or when high. Way better than Carl's dry piece of shit burgers and McDonald's fucking shit bread on literally every sandwhich for sure though.
Pollo loco sucks too, their chickens are fucking small and never fully coocked there are always traces of red on the bone and the skin isn't as crispy as it should or can be. Seriously flavor aside the chicken there is shit period. Their cilantro salad dressing however and their spiciest salsa remain the best in the game.
I would much rather go to popeyes or even fucking chik fil a where i can get more chicken/food for about the same price. It's legitimately upsetting how shit the chicken is at pollo loco.
t. SoCal fast food eater

Why did you get evicted? Need help, user?

For me it is the value chicken sandwich. The best fast food sandwich.

i like those super rare burgers they used to make, haha

I payed my rent online, which I had been doing for two years, and one month when the place changed management I payed rent when they told me I wasn't allowed, a message I never got. it was grounds for eviction and they were really fucking rude.

Basically the apartment I was living in was an up-and-coming neighborhood and they found a legal means to kick me out and raise the prices for drug smoking californians to move in.

i dont eat there often, but i like going there with my friend on weekend nights. we vape (pls no bully) in my car and eat jumbo jacks with curly fries. im a skelly so it's filling for me, but since we get the large drinks his 250lb 6'6 self can fill up too. pretty good value, and only a mile from my house. i've noticed that quality varies from franchise to franchise, however, and the one by my house is good quality. there's one in a neighbouring city that's fucking fantastic, and there's one out west that isnt good at all. they get worse once you pass the rockies.

They have decent bun and sauces, just terrible cheese and meat.
>eating and vape at the same time
come the fuck on

I usually get 2 or 4 tacos and a chicken sandwhich on sourdough bread. All you niggers gotta try that shit.

I remember they had a "design a burger" contest and that was just some dude's winning entry. Yeah I don't remember mustard or ketchup either.

They've got good sourdough burgers. The grilled chicken club on sourdough is particularly tasty. They sometimes have good specials too. They got garlic fries right now, and for fast food they're really tasty.

The bacon ultimate cheeseburger?

I thought it was just a post e-coli rebrand of The Colossus.

I don't even think they have a single location in my state. Are they a region-specific chain?

I wish they had them here. I loved their sirloin burger when i went to california. It was so juicy. I never had anything like that in any fast food place before.

I would so download a sirloin burger right now if it were legal