Does guac belongs in the burger?

Does guac belongs in the burger?

Sure if that's your thing.

Non

Everything you want in a burger belongs in a burger.

I eat vegan veggie burgers I'm vegan so i have guacamole on mine when i can

"Are you saying I can put whatever I want in my burger? My mom won't say no to me? Whoa"

This is the response I imagined OP would give

no and neither do hot dogs.

>>>guac

Anything is good on anything if you do it right and you're perfectly capable of letting go silly stigmas against certain food combinations (which is the adult equivalent of childish picky eaters).

I think anything can be put on a burger, its why they're such a delicious and varied type of food
avocado, cheese, tomato, lettuce? yes please
beetroot, cheese, egg, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato? yes please

thats why I find it weird why people turn up their nose at ketchup on a hotdog
yes I love a hotdog with bacon and mustard and tomato as much as anyone else
but sometimes you just want to taste a little ketchup on a dog

If that was the best ketchup in the world, and vastly undersweetened than regular ketchup, and that hot dog was made with good meat and there was something hiding in that bun that was tasty, I'd tolerate that much ketchup. But fuck that's probably my limit

I only like a regular amount of ketchup on my dogs, I just find that much ketchup amusing

Disgusting. Wow. Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo

Just kidding, but I can actually appreciate a cheap hot dog smothered in ketchup. Not always, but if I'm really hungry I can eat it and actually not mind it. But it is a hot dog that will take less than a minute to eat, and will be unsatisfying

why is mashed avocado called guac, even though there is nothing in it besides mashed avocado?

I want like 7 of these right now.

I love hwo it's like a fucking fresh explosive salad on top. And it's not some shit quality hot dog meat from the looks of it. I'd love to have something like that.

Not saying that I don't buy shit hot dog meat or anything, it's kinda part of hot dog culture

Because it's more than just mashed avocado?

;~;
sometimes a shitty hotdog slathered with ketchup is what you need

you cant always have a good, thick, hard, salty dog with juice dripping from the tip coated in jalapenos, bacon and cheese

no it's not.

>Does guac belongs in the burger?
*Is guac in the burger a meme?

I wish I had a friend like you

Guac on burgers is pretty good, but that particular burger looks quite bad I must say.

When I make burgers for people I literally put whatever the fuck they want in it. I also have a super well stocked house, for someone who's 22 and doesn't really have long-term career plans, so people find it pretty cool when they come over. Lets be buds

GUACAMOLE?! Yeah, why not using bananas and strawberries!!!

I would eat the shit out of it.

Although I don't like how searches turned up "le gr8 for my spoiled fucking kids"

I don't think you know what guacamole is, friend.

So if someone mashes up an avocado, that's guacamole. But if they add chopped tomatoes and onions, it's not?

Why do I have the feeling I've heard someone ask this very question the exact way before?

Nice

Condiments of any kind do not belong on a burger.

What are you eating a burger for, to taste a bunch of sugar and sour?

A burger is meant to be a patty of high quality meat between two buns. Anything else is distraction.

Wrong.

Goddammit purity fags are the worst.
*tips fedora*

Yes

why would i ever grind up a good cut of meat you mong

kys

This looks like the kind of thing a suburban "fun mom" would make to appease the kids at Tommy's 8th birthday cause her little boy is growing up and isnt clinging to her anymore and her teenaged daughter is being a bitch constantly so she tells her husband Bill not to fire up the grill but he does it anyway and she gets mad and tries to make the kids eat her fun dogs but the kids dont like them and one of them is allergic to peanuts so she goes inside to cry about and her bitch of a daughter just orders a pizza after Bill tells her to cause the party is crashing and burning and she cant face the PTA or Home Owners Association gals and now Sandra will one up her at her 12 year olds birthday next week.

>eat food you think tastes worse to appease literal autism patients on the internet

home made or store bought patties?

Does Salsa Valentina belongs in a breakfast burguer?

A burger should be bun, meat, cheese and a couple condiments. It's a hamburger not a salad.

Its what Jeb would want

>appease literal autism patients on the internet
retard.

Even a veggie patty?

Is this the bbc of American food?

It's Japanese bland crap you fool.

avocado is so 2014

Only if you enjoy sex with other men.

No Jeb! Guac does not belong in the burger.

If I can put guac in my asshole, you can put it on a burger. Faggot.

No. Hot guacamole is gross, and the texture doesn't go well in a burger. Have your guacamole on the side.

City?

I like lots of ketchup but lmao.

That's the way we do it south of the border, except that using fresh slices of avocado is more common.
Shut the fuck up.