How do i cook an egg like this? It seems thag unless i stir it i burn it

How do i cook an egg like this? It seems thag unless i stir it i burn it

Stop being so impatient and turn your heat down.

Lower the heat

PS why do threads like this exist for simple questions that a google search could answer

this seems fucking insane to me

Better question is why would you want a sunny side up egg

Fucking gross

Anyway just splash a bit of water in the pan, cover, let the steam cook the top

I often wonder this myself, how do these people even get on Veeky Forums in the first place, being as retarded as they are?

>Not dipping your toast into a warm creamy yolk

You don't know the finest pleasure in life.

Lower the heat down as low as you can get it. If it's high enough to where either your butter or egg bubble significantly, then your heat is too high. Your egg shouldn't be flapping around like yesterday's vagina.

Use only a smear of butter- enough to cover the bottom of the pan, maybe a little more if you like butter like me. I use 1/4th of a tablespoon of butter exactly for two eggs.

Your egg should take 5 minutes for the egg whites to cook. If you lowered the heat down properly, then your whites will come out bright white.

The secret is to use real butter. No oil or fake butter.

I used to do this myself.

If your heat is high enough to where your water is making steam, then it's too hot and you're doing it wrong!

I can't do that with a regular fried or poached egg. You realize whites set at a lower temperature than yolk right? You can flip it without cooking the yolk at all.

Well I never do this because I'm not a subhuman who eats sunny side up eggs.

>Not warming your cream into yolky dip toast.

I can* do that

I get you're trying to troll me, but my advice still applies even in your situation. Just break the yolk and flip the egg *while* cooking at low heat with real butter. The yolk won't be runny, but the whites will still be perfectly bright white and not overcooked. Trust me, even if your preference isn't runny yolks, lower heat will always make your eggs better.

There's no need to rush things when it comes to eggs. :) Everyone deserves perfect eggs.

>Just break the yolk
w-what

Maybe my typo confused you. I prefer runny yolk and achieve this (as well as silky whites) without a problem by cooking at med heat and flipping.

yea I'm squinting at tiny letters on a giant screen that's far away, and I've had a recreational dose of benadryl so I apologize. have you tried avocado with your egg? Eggs in a basket? sriracha? Eggs are wonderful.

Fuck, this really got me
8/10, user

>that fucking blurred hair

I'm not a faggot complainer who cares about hair in my food. I would just pick it off and eat around it if this was at a restaurant.

But for a hair to be blurred in a picture that was set up to be fancy and professional close up of food just makes my OCD go off.

I recommend michel roux book about eggs

You heat up the pan. Put soft butter on it. When the butter is hot put eggs, one by one. Best way is to first crack them into small bowl, and only then put onto the pan. Fry the eggs from 30 seconds up to 1 minute. Remember to put a cover on the pan.

That might have been a tiny dust hair on the camera linse.

There's a hair on that fucking egg.

>Subhuman
>Sunny side up
Pick one
Nigger if you said scrambled then yeah I would be inclined to agree with you but Sunny side up is delicious.

>How do I cook an egg like this?
>cook

uhm excuse me, scrambled is the GOAT egg preparation you huge homo

Low heat.

Make sure there's a few centimeters of oil in the pan, put it on medium heat, cover with lid.