Work 10-12 hour shifts, worked there for past 6 months

>work 10-12 hour shifts, worked there for past 6 months

>took one day off work to service car

> get message from manager: "dont need you tomorrow, cheers" - try to ring him twice, no answer

what the actual fuq? how does this dunce think its okay to lay someone off in that manner?

just go to work the next day no biggie

yeah sure, now tell us the whole story

write back:
"ok, see you in 2 days then. thanks" and wait for his reaction...
if you're fired, you might as well play dumb and let him think you have no clue.
because right now, it sure sounds like you still might have a job...
don't go full autist on him before carefully gathering more information, OP.
don't sperg out now!

how short of notice was the service car bullshit

you just didn't show up and fixed on your car?

how the hell is laying me off for a day normal, this is my future, im 28, i may aswell go back to uni instead of staying at this dead end job which may turn around to me in the future and say "hey, btw, dont come in for a month"

It was short, but in saying there i travel an hour everyday multiple people asked the manager for days off and he was ok with it, I havent a day off yet, a guy had a full week and just did not come in and the manager had to initiate contact, bunch of hillbilly's ,

Mass immigration means a high staff turn over for employers.

There is always a Pajeet who will do your job cheaper.

Did you confirm you were fired?

Where don't live? In most States you're entitled to a certain number of days off by law. Lawyer up.

So you decided to just not show up to work with no notice before hand, and are surprised you got fired?

he wont answer or reply to my messages, so fkd

there are multiple people that have done it multiple times, i have done it O N C E the whole time I have been there

he wouldn't have fired you if you made him more money than you cost him

Nah, a job is a job. you don't get to just not show up when you feel like it. Typical millennial

Maybe you are not fired but considered by your boss to be just another one of the shitheels now, and he's got enough of those for tomorrow

lawyer up nigger

WHY DO THE OTHERS GET TO NOT SHOW UP WHEN THEY ALSO DO LESS WORK?

>read the fucking text moron

I'm guessing you're also a millenial

>the rational omniscient business owner meme

At least give your boss the courtesy of a week's notice, jesus.

>Just not showing up to your job
Nigs in Africa turn up to work hours late but they still turn up. You are beneath them. You are abo tier.

>Has a job
>Doesn't show up to job
"WAAHH HOW COULD I BE FIRED!!??"

The only moron here is you, retard.

You were probably the last straw. Congrats user, you just did the equivalent of selling at the very bottom.

Did you ask to take the day off? Sorry if this has been asked previously.

Do you live in a state where days off are constitutionally guaranteed or do you have them in your contract? If yes, sue, you are guaranteed to win. While you wait for the lawsuit to unfold, just get another job. No point in whining if you aren't willing to do something about it.