Any books to help me get laid?

Any books to help me get laid?

Kundera, Marquez, Bukowski and Poe are essential slut literature.

The absence of them.

Murikami at a coffee shop

Getting laid is literally work, but the work part actually starts when you got the girl

You know how women earn less but spend more. They are the larger factor when it comes to distributing money again - just look at the clothing industry. Really, though, women are the essential consumers (essence of consumption). 50% of the population want to take part of this consumption and not few manage to do so. A man thinks he's getting some, everybody thinks the guy consumes girls, but this is totally false.
You want to get off, but you crave female energy, happy lighthearted presence, spontaneity - you pay women with sex. They want to be fucked hard and a man is there to provide. Provide 30 minutes of feeling like (to put it fancy) a wave they can't control is pushing them form side to side, a physical experience that's taking them away from the physical world. The girl takes during sex. Selectiveness of women and then the discussion among guys (!) who don't get any makes it seem different.

That's my long winded answer saying put them of the pedestal and change your perspective. Getting laid exactly just is becoming a more delicious product.

This is actually the opposite of what I actually want. I don't think there's anything worse than a creepy dude who pretends to be shallow to condescend to me.

#
What is the opposite?
And what does it have to do with creepy dudes putting on an act?
When it comes to "getting laid", a guy fucking a girl good (aiming to be the phalus) is what consitutes good sex, and it's not about being authentic or not.

The Critique of Pure Reason - Kant

Kekels

Go in a park or a coffee shop and look for cuties who read mediocre authors like Murakami or - even worse - John Green. Pretend to be interested by the book and engage a conversation.
Also,
This guy isn't wrong.

That isn't what constitutes intimacy or good sex, and almost everyone I know (aside few people who need to respect themselves lmfao), isn't into what you're saying. I'm not particularly into men aside from the few hot ones.

The opposite for me is, if you think I'm that shallow I'm going to treat you that shallow. And I don't really have much time for shallow people.

Well, he is wrong.

Sex God Method by Dan Rose
Models by Mark Manson

The two girls teach sex ebook
She comes first

>Sex God Method
>Models

Those corny fucking titles

Models isn't referring to supermodels if that's what you're thinking, it's a 'model' for masculinity in modern world, whether you agree with it or not.
Judging by title is s m h offense anyway t b h

> it's a 'model' for masculinity in modern world, whether you agree with it or not.

It's probably wrong.

either learn to function within society or fuck hookers. go find people with similar interests and talk. what people don't get is that when you want to get laid without going the hooker route is that you basically want someone with similar interests or at least some intelligence to enjoy each others interests/passions.
don't read shit and become some weird social robot/sociopath, it will only fuck you up unless you are a complete autist with a history of zero friendships.

How to Win Friends and Influence People, seriously. It's worked for me at least.

How so

l i t e r a l l y n o n e

For every time someone calls women shallow here, at least 5 people are going to say "Yeah, ya know, you can't connect with women at all, I know this because of how many times women have told me no. Listen it's their fault not mine, that's why I'm a sociopath now."

The cognitive dissonance about who exactly is shallow here is always entertaining. I'd give you advice but I doubt you'd tke it.

>that's why I'm a sociopath now
Kek. Just flippin switches?

I'm not saying women don't want intimacy with a men they fall in love with. I'm saying that young girls, now that it's possible and not frowned upon, consume guys.
OP wants to "get laid", that is, engage in the competition among guys to get into the position where he's attractive for many, and for a short time. Get into the girls get fucked circle, not the tender love search-yourself-a-gf mode.
Groups of women judge some guy and if all the girls are okay with him (or better, enthusiastically approve of him, like a product on Amazon), a girl he engages with is free to make him "get laid". The whole "fuckboy" idea.

Most women, myself included, are literally nothing those books say are like. This isn't a "I'm not like other girls xdd" deal. If there's one thing that actually makes us interested in people is working knowledge, being able to make reasonable judgements and not snap decisions, interest or at least steady knowledge of music, and ultimately empathy for others. If you want to go for trash who fall for that nonsense, you can always find it. But the people you're fooling never enjoy it totally.

I think the shift is that women actually want a guy who is dominant and guys realise this and play up to it rather than be tentative and polite. It takes some actual thought and discipline to be dominant but also a nice guy and usually the effort doesn't seem worth it for guys who read this sort of stuff

> not saying women don't want intimacy with a men they fall in love with. I'm saying that young girls, now that it's possible and not frowned upon, consume guys.

Yeah, guys who aren't garbage and don't have a risk of treating you like garbage. The between is naivety to how you work.

>OP wants to "get laid", that is, engage in the competition among guys to get into the position where he's attractive for many, and for a short time. Get into the girls get fucked circle, not the tender love search-yourself-a-gf mode.

Why are you attempting to be Dr Ruth.

>The whole "fuckboy" idea.

"The whole fuck boy idea"

>I think the shift is that women actually want a guy who is dominant

There are plenty of girls who are into all sorts of things, if you want someone who's into calling you daddy, there are plenty of them. If you're really, really hurting to put yourself in the life of a daddy dom, ok dude, thumbs up, you do you.

Most girls are going to laugh at that.

That book is about the importance of creating values for yourself to be independent and says nothing that could be deemed belittling to women except that they are attracted to dominant guys, which is not remotely controversial to anyone who's not deluding them self. Maybe read the book before making a judgement, might help for accuracy

(edited, sorry)
You're not giving advise. You express that among the guys who are looks-wise in the same league of you or above, you'd choose the ones who sometimes say intriguing and funny things.

That's not what dominant means

Reading books won't help you. Here is what I've learned when it comes to getting laid easily:

1) Be over 6ft
2) Be handsome
3) Be funny ('quick-witted', ideally)

That's pretty much it. Being wealthy/etc helps, but you don't need it. Numbers 1/2/3/ describe a guy I work with; a pretty dumb guy, with criminal convictions, who has multiple children by multiple women.

He still gets laid several times a week. He's also 32 and goes after girls in their early 20s.

Meanwhile I spend my days browsing dating apps in vain, wondering how he does it. I think I've figured it out. I have also come to accept that as a guy who is, honestly/objectively speaking, not that handsome - with a somewhat mild bend in my spine, due to shitty genetics and spending all my teenage years slouched over whilst gaming, that I will probably have to settle.

Unless I become rich or else establish myself as some sort of 'deep, Pseudo-Intellectual (but ultimately conformist) 5/10 guy in college, I will probably won't have any tales of youthful sexual escapades to reminisce upon.

gtfo slut. why would any1 listen to a intenlectualy inferior being

I'm not saying that, I'm not even interested in dudes. I'm giving you advice on what most girls want. And it isn't some smug prick. I'm saying the specifics of it matter. Music, literature actually, being interested in politics, philosophy, and keeping constant and at least having a group of mutual friends are the key here, as well as a ton of shared mutual interests.

There's a lot of subtlety to this, you're not going to get that by listening to any of these bozos here who tell you.

Most girls are into dudes who can balance sub and dom.

Yes, why would anyone listen to you?

Again, that's not what dominant means.

In that post, I didn't specify what dom meant. I know what dom means more than you probably..lol

La Mandragola - Niccolo Machiavelli

Look user i get your point but basically, being at least 6/10 and not a autistic faggot will get you laid easily. If you dont look like a sack of potatoes and stutter like a child you are in the way of getting good relationships. It is that easy.

>interest or at least steady knowledge of music

Wanna hang out and listen to Wagner's Meistersinger, or do you just have pleb tastes?

Even if me or anyone was into classical music
>wagner

Congratulations on outwitting a bait post!

If you think the majority of the population gives a flying fuck about literature or philosophy (or even has more than a passing interest in music or politics) then you've lived a very sheltered life. And if you think "mutual interests" are required for "getting laid", well, you're probably baiting.

Your reply was to my use of the word so good job there

>Not listening to Wagner
>Not imbuing yourself with the urge to invade Poland

k. you say 6/10 as if that is easy. being 6/10 means you are better that 60% of all the male population.

I'm a good shape, 6' and doing a PhD atm. still virgin at 25, mainly because I'm ugly. It's true that I'm also not the best talker, but only because no1 seems to notice I exist so I don't get much social contact

>>If you think the majority of the population gives a flying fuck about literature or philosophy (or even has more than a passing interest in music or politics) then you've lived a very sheltered life.

Or, I actually am around people who are worth my fucking time.

>And if you think "mutual interests" are required for "getting laid",

For people who are worth my at least least, sure, it is. It's for most people who are.

There are plenty of people who aren't worth my time in both sexes, and I'm sure you're one of them, and I'm sure you'll find plenty who are worth even less than yours. You're still not going to be happy with that; being that limited in expression.

Sorry ;_:

Different user here.
Speaking from personal experience, I know plenty of women who tolerate being treated like garbage for rockin' sex from some male eye candy.
Your personal standards and preferences don't constitute those of every other woman on the planet.

Also, your latter two remarks aren't constructive or insightful.

>I'm giving you advice on what most girls want.
Why? I was giving OP advice on it.
I get laid quite well. My deal is having a handsome face, being intelligent and just a bit of an asshole. My experience is that if you fuck a girl hard, she'll come back to you. I'll admit, my initial post () has some bitterness to it - because I'm more and more realizing that I'm providing sex and the girls want it more than me. And I'm fucking 20 year olds with 30 and see my 20 year old friend not getting any and I observe myself craving a more conservative 1:1 bonding in society, i.e. a world without Tinder.

It might be that I'm all wrong - surely it's all pure ideology and just a matter of which ideology you created for yourself. I'm just giving him my advise if he wants to get laid consistently, like I do.

I believe you that you're not into rough stuff.
Funny enough, I had a gf once call me daddy from her own initiative, and I really liked that. Girls never "laugh" if I bring it to the table. Maybe to themselves, but why judge. Girls will also always say NO when you are stupid enough to ASK them if they want something up their asses, but in a lot of cases, if they are aroused during sex and you eat them out and push up a lubed finder up their ass, they will not actually complain.

>Wagner

You are an anti-semite, and you are not my friend.

Leave my sister alone.

>interest or at least steady knowledge of music
You're just reciting your own interests. In no way is that reflective of any other woman but yourself and perhaps a few of your pals. Maybe other, more successful women like a man who can make snap decisions and suppress empathy to get ahead?
I notice you keep referring to people who fall outside of your personal spectrum of acceptability as "trash", which isn't something I'd tolerate in a potential mate.

>Speaking from personal experience, I know plenty of women who tolerate being treated like garbage for rockin' sex from some male eye candy.

That's my point, if all your interested in from intimacy is casual submissive sex you're missing out on the full range of femininity. You're falling for this by going for what's cheap, basically, to be blunt. If you can't figure out how to adapt to women, who probably challenge your ideology, you're not going to find any who have much to say.

Most women who are like that are in it, just for that, they could give less of a shit about you because you give less than a shit about them.

I'm just saying if you want more than people not giving a shit about people, there are ways to go about this. That lifestyle is empty.

>Also, your latter two remarks aren't constructive or insightful.
They're not supposed to be.

Well aren't you a special snowflake.

>k. you say 6/10 as if that is easy. being 6/10 means you are better that 60% of all the male population.
I'm guessing you did poorly in school/

>You're just reciting your own interests

And the interests of most women who are also basically competent in literature like anyone else here. Music is an overlap. It's more than music, I'm just trying to say that it's not as simple as people make it. If you actually want people to give a shit about you, fine. But if you just want sex fine, but putting too much of yourself in the latter bars you from possibility of the former, just from investing yourself into seeing women that way, or just accepting the latter as fact.

thx bb (◠‿◠)

It takes dedication and effort to keep the human body toned and rigid, which I consider to be respectable qualities. A man who treats a woman like trash is still exerting dominance, perhaps in a socially questionable way. As cruel as this lifestyle may be, I cannot consider it "cheap". Since the dawn of time, women have paired with the dominant males. These rules still apply in human society, even if some of us believe we're better than that.
I don't care about whether or not people give a shit about people, the point of this thread is to put a penis in a vagina.

wow. what a faggot. you're better than 59,(9)% of the population

Oh sorry, I forgot that OP was asking specifically about people who are "worth your fucking time". Do you come into every thread trying to make it about you, or do you just assume that it was made with you in mind?

By the way I don't have much interest in people who don't like those things either. The difference is I don't consider myself better than them, and I don't try to keep anyone else from associating with them either. Try being less of an elitist, maybe you'll find that people who don't share your special hobbies are actually humans too.

And if you need to have a fucking spiritual connection in order to have sex with someone, fine, all you're doing is denying yourself pleasure.

That's not what 6/10 means. A 6/10 on a test doesn't mean you performed better than 59.9% of the rest of the class. If you were in a room with only 10/10 girls you'd still consider them 10/10s.

I encourage you to read the OP again, you seem to have forgotten what the thread was asking.

What's with the constant assertion that any intellectual woman worth her salt shares your interests and beliefs?
I'm willing to wager that you're just as likely to find yourself making bad decisions while intoxicated and horny as anybody else on this board, regardless of how you're treated by a partner in a social setting.

>That's my point, if all your interested in from intimacy is casual submissive sex you're missing out on the full range of femininity. You're falling for this by going for what's cheap, basically, to be blunt. If you can't figure out how to adapt to women, who probably challenge your ideology, you're not going to find any who have much to say.
OP asked for getting laid.
Why do you bring your own love life issues to this thread. I don't even want to fight here, I'm being honest in going in line with this thread.
(Although I have to say I find it offensive of you (?) that you straight out said you'd never be friends with that user. That's basically just intended as an insult.)

To get back to OPs quesiton, something like Models might work, maybe. Or just anything that makes you a more relaxed and successful person.
More importantly, going out and trying to get in social situations, play and see what works for you.

Don't bother, she's forever lost in the whirlpool of self-righteousness.

I never said "cruel", though it is, I specifically said empty.

>Oh sorry, I forgot that OP was asking specifically about people who are "worth your fucking time".

I know what the topic was. I was disagreeing with, "what (specific) book(s) I need to read to get laid". It's better to just have a cumulative amount of books read. But more over, from the bottom of my little precious heart, I don't want you people falling into the same traps most men here find themselves. Is that up to me, to keep you doing whatever it is you want to do that's so shallow? No, it isn't. But it sounded like the nice thing to do to show you being basic isn't the be all end all since that's a pretty pessimistic view point of life and people's capabilities.

>The difference is I don't consider myself better than them

This doesn't come from nowhere, this is just a defense mechanism most women have. If you're going to get treated like garbage, and told how shallow you are, yeah a lot of people who share interests in literature don't like that. Because of shit experiences with whatever past relationship that didn't work out. It's negatively associated.

>And if you need to have a fucking spiritual connection in order to have sex with someone, fine, all you're doing is denying yourself pleasure.

On the contrary, having a connection with someone while you're still young lets you be intimate with them for however you want, and it feels better because part of it is shared admiration and love.

you're a retard the 1-10 scale is supose to take account for all the possible variations of the human body on earth.

going by this study a 6/10 man would be better than 80% of all other men

R9k had a thread once where they encouraged 'people' to pretend to be bitchy girls in other threads to convert people and get support for the beta uprising. They are among us

>What's with the constant assertion that any intellectual woman worth her salt shares your interests and beliefs?

They might not but it's the majority who do today. Other posters were making similar claims anyways. Women only like x or y, but never z, etc. I'm pointing out the experience of myself, and people I've been friends with throughout my life. And the internet, but that's neither here nor there. Basically I'm more or less answering the OP in saying if you want to find a book to get laid, you can't, you have to find more than one book and at least know what you're bloody talking about. Music is a shared interest to.

I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, he was interested in women who like literature.

I'm not even being bitchy, it sounds that way I guess. I'm just trying to give advice on how to do better than just going after the same kind of person because it's easy. There's more to life than that.

This female ITT is rapidly making me consider going gay.

Which isn't 59.9% or 60% of the population and doesn't refute my point.

>you're a retard the 1-10 scale is supose to take account for all the possible variations of the human body on earth.

Not him but it's not. Nobody balances it out by taking in 1 and a half billion Chinese or how many people with destroyed faces exist.

It's an arbitrary rating based on the arbitrary personal feelings based on the comparatively very small number of people the person has seen in their life

Then go gay. I'm not stopping you. But the people who are worth it who engage in the same things you do, there work under the same logic, it's kind of universal. If you think that's evil and bitchy and elitist and hipster, you can always find desperate people on Grindr.

Hope your life turns around my robot friend, sincerely

Likewise except more genuine than you're being.

if you have seen brad pitt in a movie and a single disfigured man in your life you know what a 1 and a 10 man looks like

I never said you said cruel. Merely implied. But I see that's your only critique, so I'll drop it.

I bet OP can find a book to get him laid. I'd suggest the self-help books to the tune of "No More Mister Nice Guy" or something that inspires brooding manhood like Starship Troopers. Also, as a general tip, sitting alone in bars will eventually net you some stinky meatflaps.

A boy who's interested in music is a theme that's completely inescapable within your posts.The list of books he's read is likely negligible to you if he can play an instrument. Also, OP never said "What books will help me bond with women."

We're all shallow about different things, apparently.

>Then go gay.

Thanks, I will.

>I'm not stopping you.

Just you fucking try it, lady. I'll end ya.

so you say that there are more men 6/10 or higher than there are men lower than 6/10?

>I bet OP can find a book to get him laid. I'd suggest the self-help books to the tune of "No More Mister Nice Guy" or something that inspires brooding manhood like Starship Troopers. Also, as a general tip, sitting alone in bars will eventually net you some stinky meatflaps.

You're not trying to get him laid you're actually trying to make him regain his virginity.

These fags have already gone knee deep in redpill ideology. You're not going to have much luck trying to help them. Why bother anyway? They don't appreciate you or your entire gender.

Yeh exactly, if there's a nuclear war and there are only disfigured people left then you don't weight your rating and put the least disfigured face as a ten. I.e. it's got fuck all to do with weighing up all humans in the world

If I cared about being treated like garbage by shallow people, I would be on /r9k/ right now, I've experienced plenty of it. But if OP wants to get laid, shallow people are the way to go.

There's nothing basic about wanting to have sex, would you call someone basic for fucking eating? Not everything you do is going to be a literary endeavor.

And obviously a deep connection is great, I'm sure it does make sex better, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun before settling down.

I'm trying to help them because seeing them realistically go for what I'm suggesting, but end up going for the direct opposite, and getting disappointed from that; it's depressing to look at. I was giving me thoughts, me onions.

I'd say 5/10 or 6/10 is probably the average of most men. There are certainly more 3/10 or 2/10 men than there are 1/10.

It's not about not having sex, it's about who you're wanting to have sex with.

yes, people would put the least desfigured man as a 10. the fuck, nigga

that guy's sexual value would be the highest one available, thus a perfect 10

Care to elaborate?

Please enlighten me, how do we "fags" need your assistance? I'm living quite well on my own, furthering my medical career, and enjoying the vagina of a long and healthy relationship. Life doesn't get much better.

"I'd suggest the self-help books to the tune of "No More Mister Nice Guy" or something that inspires brooding manhood like Starship Troopers. Also, as a general tip, sitting alone in bars will eventually net you some stinky meatflaps. "

You are attempting to reattatch his male hymen and keep him virginal, probably for the purpose of witchcraft and sacrifice.

>Not everything you do is going to be a literary endeavor.

Not with that attitude.

She doesn't want to help him!
She wants to see more cultured well read men in this world.
That's an agenda. She doesn't help him getting laid.

Consider this interaction

>>not saying women don't want intimacy with a men they fall in love with. I'm saying that young girls, now that it's possible and not frowned upon, consume guys.
>Yeah, guys who aren't garbage and don't have a risk of treating you like garbage. The between is naivety to how you work.
She doesn't like guys who treat other people like garbage. Of course, nobody really does. But she made her self neglect all the evidence, looking around in this world, that shows girls go with such assholes all the time. She thinks wanting to be treated nicely goes over sexual instinct.

>this derails the thread

Hopefully you're being ironic to save face for now that you realise you're wrong. If not then that's just sad

>Please enlighten me, how do we "fags" need your assistance?

You're basically screaming for help.

some body building book. the only way to get laid is to become more attractive, girls literally don't care about anything but looks. it's impossible to get laid unless you're at least an 8/10, so get lifting.

>She doesn't want to help him!
I do, acually.
>She wants to see more cultured well read men in this world.
Oh fuck what a terrible witch I am encouraging the shitty pool of available men to not be shitty and actually be cultured and well read. What a fool I am for discouraging you from being stupid, that's probably a bad idea.

>But she made her self neglect all the evidence, looking around in this world, that shows girls go with such assholes all the time. She thinks wanting to be treated nicely goes over sexual instinct.

I literally said they're are people who aren't worth the time of actual interaction all the time. I specifically said it was that group of people, for most at least.

I never denied it, I just called it what it is, and what it is, especially since were here, I'm not afraid to say is empty and without purpose, banal and stupid.

Besides, by putting down the very women for being the way you seem to also want them, you're basically just showing me I'm right.

Ok, so what kind of person will somehow fuck me up emotionally if I have sex with them?

The red pill ideology, as reductive as it may be, will probably serve the purpose of getting laid at least some of the time, which is more than can be said for her advice.

I guess I'm going to scream my way to an early retirement.

I'm not even saying aving empty pointless sex with someone you don't even care about will hurt you emotionally. Maybe not in the short term at least. I'm pointing out that you should at least consider, the fact of "maybe not in the short term".

A realist's easiest way to get laid:
1. Lower your standards
2. Choose a below average girl
3. Pretend to care about her for a little bit

If you're okay with ugliness and being dishonest, it will be easy as pie.

You know why assholes get laid? What really helps them is that they lie and feign interest. The alpha-male shit really varies in importance from setting to setting and girl to girl.

You think getting laid is part of fixing your life? Wrong. Sex will not make your life satisfying when it isn't happening.

I don't put women down for not being the way I want them.

Having realized that I will not ever find an intellectual equal in women, I simply gave upon on your sex/gender.

I now live a life in which I have comfortably come to terms with being a bachelor.