Hey guys is it possible to eat a meal that has neither meat nor carb (such as pasta) and isn't entirely based on cheese?

Hey guys is it possible to eat a meal that has neither meat nor carb (such as pasta) and isn't entirely based on cheese?
I don't think I have ever done that before

A salad.

Go and fuck yourself, retard.

With chicken?

Enjoy lettuce

>nor carb
>salad
You're a fucking idiot, Son.

No carbs or meat. If eggs do not count as meat then something like a Denver omelet would work.

That has both cheese and ham

retards.

>omelet
*omelette
Retard.

No meat + no carb = butter, fat, lard, water

Salad is mostly water and fiber. No idea where you get carbs from in your head. You know there's some carbs in meat and cheese too, right?

enjoy

Hummus.

*Houmous
Sorry, I fucked up a bit.

Uh, fish?

Hugh what?

Scrumptious.

Get fucked, Septic.

>Septic

Huh?

Some kind of tofu with vegetables since basically what you are asking for is lean vegan protein

most salads?

This. Then eat milk and cheese and nuts later.

It's carbs and some protein. You simply have to eat more. Thankfully we are not cows, so more efficient to eat other protein and fat rich foods.

Lentil curry.
Smashed it, next question

>lentils
>no carbs
American levels of retardation detected.

Deepfried tater fries have no carbs checkmate

Yuropoor levels of obsession detected

Lentils are a member of the pea family and are not generally considered to be in the same class as the starchy carbs like pasta or potato due to their low GI value.

If you genuinely want a meal that contains no carbohydrates at all, good luck. Most culinary vegetables contain moderate amounts of sugar.

Lentils are carbohydrates.
You are a fucking retard.
These are true statements.

>I don't knbow the difference between complex and simple carbohydrates.
Mong.

OP try this meal, no salad lol. The fish and protein makes it easy to fit all the calories in your stomach at once. It has a lot of protein so it will last you more hours, but enough carbs to energize you.

15 oz of mackerel or sardines
2 small or 1 large potato with a serving of butter
3 hardboiled eggs
A can of red beans or kidney beans with an onion
Additional bacon if you want. Cut up and put it and the oil of watery mixture of beans.
Spices like dill, salt, black pepper, italian mix, parsley. Some basil and all-purpose.

Total cost. $1.20
1400 calories

Oh and tomato sauce with the beans and bacon.

>carbs
No, water and fiber you dumb ass motherfucker.

Lentils Glycemic load:5
Pasta GL:20
Rice GL:43
Potato GL:20-35

One of these things is not like the others.
A glycemic load of 10 is considered low. Lentils do not behave similarly to other carbs when digested, they are not a grass grain or tuber like most other carbs.

If you're not eating carbs the reason is probably because you're at risk of becoming diabetic. Lentils make an excellent replacement to other staples because they don't behave like normal carbs.

You only got the one image?