He didn't buy BTC under $100

>He didn't buy BTC under $100
>He didn't buy ETH under $50

>He still hasn't bought NANO under $50

Oh Veeky Forums...keep chasing your obvious scams and pyramid schemes and ignore what's right out in front of me.

>roadmap being released literally any time now
>devs hinting at major partnerships/developments
>universal blocks code was audited, will make NANO even faster and cheaper
>Devs of Dogecoin and LTC hyping NANO
>mobile and desktop wallets releasing
>NANO devs outlining plan to make NANO literally THE global currency
>Coinbase speculation along with other fiat gateways

By cheaper I mean cheaper to run a node - which currently is only $5/month anyway. NANO is still free to use and transfer of course.

You forgot to add you can double your stack on some exchanges essentially doubling your money

yeah because that's a thing that exists and definitely isn't popular FUD from brainlets

Nano is the OG.

It's got some issues though

?
I need another 100 to make it. Enlighten me user

how many do you have?

I wonder how many makes it too.

The Italian Nano developers did an exit scam though and own 74% of the supply which means they can hack the kernel and double spend your Nano ERC20 token.

How much money is making it to you then? 10 seems absurd. That'd be like 100K a coin...which means a marketcap of some absurd number in the trillions

Literally none of what you said makes any sense

Create your own logo & meme faggot!!!

>not realizing that having a NANO cube as a positive representation of LINK subtly suggests LINK's positive value

Why shill when you could just cool your jets, you absolute faggot?

NANO leading the charge in my portfolio. Highest reward to risk ratio of any project I've seen so far. Huge upside.

because people need to know man.

Even Sergey said this is his least favorite oracle project, not to mention the Japanese own like 99%.
Get out while you can.

>devs hinting at major partnerships/developments

souce?

Was waiting for a time to re-enter nano, it's down 8% in the last 24hr, should I buy or is it just bleeding?

I regret nothing more than that I only dropped 10% portfolio in this back in november

no better time than now bud