What's the most meme degree you can get that still counts as STEM?

What's the most meme degree you can get that still counts as STEM?

Other urls found in this thread:

packaging.msu.edu/education/undergraduate_information/b.s._degree_program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nanoengineering is pretty memey

Petroleum Engineering

>neuroscience
>packaging engineering
>astrophysics

Computer Science

tbqhfam

>packaging engineering

MFW it's a real thing

packaging.msu.edu/education/undergraduate_information/b.s._degree_program

Gender Engineering

the best part? Average salary is 90k

Mechatronics Engineering

Just because it sounds stupid doesn't mean it's not a necessary job.

I don't understand why it is such a meme.

It is filled with retards who thinks they are going to be the next Blizzard or Minecraft, sure, but generally it is a degree that has some unique features that you won't be able to pick up from other STEMs.

Pure math

oregano commentario

a friend of mine did this. i asked him if he was serious when he first told me what he was studying, but apparently the name is deceptive. by packaging they don't mean your standard toothpaste container (which is what it sounds like... sort of), but rather stuff like how to package parts for the new Bugatti to be sent to the assembly plant form all over the world space efficient and reusable, or how to package chemical containers that get sent to space, and so on. like high-end packaging, if you want, that needs to fulfill technological requirements.

Rekt

>tfw my country has a "Expeditions and Ecoturism Engineering" degree

Comp Sci degree holders end up doing the work that people with just certifications do.

I love getting new college boys in my shop. I make them do Desktop Support work tickets. While I mock their expensive degrees.

but I can do everything :^)

Build a refrigerator for cranberries.

Aren't the industry in need of more CS grads? If so, technically they don't have to settle for that underpaid job, rendering your argument useless.

No one's saying it isn't necessary.

Would have to say nano-anything. Not that it has to be bad, but the image of nanotechnology as "muhh tiny robots" is inherently meme-y.

So they pay thousands to get qualified to play Tetris with car parts.

Communication and Media Engineering.

Bunch of fucks designing software UIs for usability etc. and calling themselfes engineers...

Do you honestly think this retard has a shop? Stop being so gullible.