When does life become better? Ever since I found out about 911 and the jews I haven't been happy...

When does life become better? Ever since I found out about 911 and the jews I haven't been happy. Mass immigration in Europe, South African whites being slaughtered, pizza gate, the satanic child sacrifices.

The wars being fought right now in Syria for oil money for no reason. Right now as I type people are being blown to pieces by American drones just let that sink in and think if it was your brother or mom.

Right now as I type some poor 5-6 year old girl is being raped and tortured by people in the international banking cartel with connections to Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry and podesta.

Right now there are so many fucked up things happening all over the world by the fucking kikes and we just sit here and do nothing about it.

When the fuck does the world get better? I seriously need to know. I go to bed most days feeling corrupted with no hope for our future generations. I don't have a girlfriend but I do hope our white race continues on.

I even have "made it" I turned $85,000 into 4.5MM since last year. The money doesn't even bring me joy though when I know all the evil that is going on in the world.

Does it ever get any better guys? I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Buy farm and be self-sufficient, secure it and live a simple life. It's the key to happiness.

no, life is shit

I wish I would die but I'm too much of a pussy to kys myself

you have money, so you now use that money to gain influence

Trade crypto, buy guns, and wait for the Great Cleansing.

Don't worry about it getting better or not. Concentrate on what you can control. Worj every day to be a better person. And, when you can, expose the jew. In this way you will make the world a better place.

You can send me some ETH, I will lead you to the river of enlightenment, if you drink from it you will be able to take life beyond good and bad.

>Ever since I found out about 911 and the jews I haven't been happy. Mass immigration in Europe, South African whites being slaughtered, pizza gate, the satanic child

While I'm sympathetic OP...

>>I'm sure they can suggest ways you can put that money to use.

> When does life become better?
if you shitpost hard enough it will get better for a few moments

It's easy to complain about the state of the world and complain about others who don't know any better. The question is what can you do to move humanity forward. You have the money and the potential so just do it.

Use your money to become a politician and change things you don't like instead of crying about it with a bunch of virgins.

OP you’ve gone off the deep end into conspiracy nut territory. If you’re not larping you should probably cool it with the conspiracy YouTubes a little and burst out of your info bubble

There will be a reckoning OP. It's just going to suck getting there. Also don't live in the city.

Implying chemtrails won't reach him there as well

my advice start drinking and become a norman
if you want move humanity forward the kikes would get a hold of your idea immediately and profiteer from it

Fund the race war faggot

>problems are caused by violence perpetrated by the state
>become a politician

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Stop exposing our schemes, goy! Go watch a Fine Bros video, have a tablet of soma, and shut your brain off. You'll be much happier.

He doesn't have anywhere near enough to have any kind of meaningful influence

>goy, you have seen things you shouldn't see. cant you just forget everything you learned? Seriously, buy some weed and video games and shut it down with the antisemitic remarks or I call the ADL on you.

>just turn your brain off goy

start with small things. Find gf and have lots of kids, most important thing you can do. Make more money with your money. Fund alternative / independant journalists and media. Prepare for shtf situation, stockpile guns ammo food so you can help others too. Fund good politicians.

Why do you care about mass immigration or what happens in South Africa.

>When does life become better?¨
Find a girl, move out to a nice rural area away from all the degeneracy and shitskin taxes.
Build a family and create/engage in your local community, this is the only way you'll ever be happy because it's the proper and wholesome lifestyle.

Poor white man you must be descended from swedish genetics you feel great empathy for people, a trait evolved out of the cold harsh environments for the tribe to survive. Rid yourself of empathy and embrace enlightenment

If you really have 4.5 mill no one can tell you shit. Invest well and make it your mission to spread the word of the hook nosed menace so one day these filthy kikes see the rope.

I feel this way too sometimes and I think what we have to do is figure out our own way to contribute to stopping the insanity in the world. Whether that’s by living a life by God’s code or stockpiling ammo for the great cleanse or going on YouTube and exposing these satanic pedo lunatics, we have to actually do something about the evil we see. You have more money than most user, my advice would be to do something to stop the madness you see.

>Shut it down!

Good work avi shekel shekel goldbourg, these goyim think too much. Everyone invest your money in the bank, cryptos are very dangerous!

>4.5MM
you can't save everyone, but you have the potential to save those closest to you
not saying just throw away your money randomly, rather: build positive structures and associate with positive people

wtf why do people question this comment
OP has gone straight Alex Jones gay frogs?
Next thing he's gonna say the earth is flat and space is a hoax
the actual state of americans blows my mind

I think about something similar more often than I’d like. All I can do is accept it as part of life. Just the first step leading to the conclusion that life isn’t worth anything to most people. You don’t have to change the world, but you can grow your sphere of influence and try to make sure that such things can’t happen in it.

Do something about the things you CAN change and let go of the things you can't.

first you need to diversify assets buy some property to rent, cash on hand, index fund. 10% pm's etc .work on self improvement. Get one of those eastern euro brides, knock her up. move to Eastern Europe in 5 years and save whats left of whitey

WPWW is why. Stand for nothing and you'll fall for anything user.

thats the problem of being woke. once you take the red pill theres no way going back.

>we just sit here and do nothing about it.

translation: I am sitting here and waiting for somebody else to do something about it, because I cannot conceive of putting my security and welfare at risk by challenging the status quo, yet I do not understand that "somebody else" is always feeling the same way as I am

You are never going to be happy because you are unhappy about things that never happened. If you can sell yourself on unhappy fictions you will remain unhappy as long as you choose to maintain such a warped and inaccurate view of the world.

whats the point of anything? just enjoy your life retard

>He thinks he’s LARPing on /pol/

Go kill yourself already if you’re that sad about living during literally the most glorious age of human civilization, you fucking degenerate. When you realize that the problem is actually you, you’ll finally find the courage to solve it. I have faith in you. Hand guns are cheap! Rope is even cheaper, but you’re rich. Good luck.

Your neighbour is next door, not across the world. Look after those near you, and if everyone did the same, we would all be ok.

Alternatively, you can start a self-sustaining local charity.