Tofu? No thanks. I don't think I'd like the stuff

Tofu? No thanks. I don't think I'd like the stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

discourse.soylent.com/t/is-anyone-drinking-soylent-2-0-tracking-their-testosterone-estrogen-levels/24817/21
umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/soy
examine.com/supplements/Soy Isoflavones/
soyfoods.org/wp-content/uploads/CSPI-article-Soy-Oh-Soy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it since it's a nice healthy supplement and there's hundreds of ways to serve it, but I almost never eat it because it's packed to the brim with xenoestrogens. Those are horrible for you.

You are entitled to your own opinion

I don't think phytoestrogens actually has a noticable effect on humans, since it's a plant hormone.
It probably wont affect you like mammalian estrogen, which found in things like milk and meats

There are many tested cases where constant exposed to a lot of soy-based products led to estrogen problems.
Soylent especially fucks up tremendously with your body.

To be honest, it's not that much of an issue unless you consume A LOT of it. Like a diary intake.

>Soylent fucks up your body

source: my anus, and/or my "alternative medicine" webpages

I would like to see the sources though.

But ye, nothing is as bad for your body hormon wise as drinking milk.

Maybe because soylent is easier for your body too absorb?

It's pretty good. I like to use silken tofu, as I like the texture and I'm not looking for a meat substitute. It's good in soups and stuff. And everybody loves ma po tofu.

I would like to see sources on that, t b h.
What is wrong with milk? And don't use the added hormones in feed meme. I mean normal cow milk from a grazing cow without supplements in diet and not on medication.

Nah, it's all bullshit. Soylent is fine for you. There is no proof whatsoever that soylent fucks you. Here's test results from people actually taking it:
discourse.soylent.com/t/is-anyone-drinking-soylent-2-0-tracking-their-testosterone-estrogen-levels/24817/21

Also I've had soylent every day since 1.0, as it was one of very few things that didn't react negatively to the gastroenteritis and other bowel issues I had at the time, and now it's just a convenience, and I've lost weight, grown muscle, and as far as I can tell am as manly as I ever was, if not moreso. Haven't gotten it tested, but I don't feel the need to. I don't know what started this soy hysteria, but it's really retarded.

>a straightforward soylent shill
Figures.

I've compiled 2 studies that gives an explainer.

I couldnt find anything relating to phytosetrogen actvating mammalian recepotors, but i'm sure it happens.

>giving facts and personal experiences means I'm a shill

Kill yourself, faggot.

It can give you man-tits but only if you chug that shit

just don't be asian about it and use it as a supplement to stretch real protiens

Link removed, reposting from another paste site.

>non-sourced facts and testimonials meaning shit
Sounds like a soylent shill.

>It's too hard to click the links in the first forum post in the link provided
>meanwhile still have zero facts/sources/anything to back it up except "it's bad because I said so:

Glad we could end this irrationally, just like every anti-Soylent thread, you fucking faggot.

Still wont fucking post the link wtf

>linking directly to soylent's fucking hosted website like it means anything but biased shit
>coming from a soylent chugging bimbo
Seems like soylent fucks up your brain too!

how tf do i post a link on this fucking board.

you can't post links to most websites on this board, it'll think it's a scam. Just delete some dots and slashes or include them in brackets

ohthanks. i guess im just retarded for not of that

https ://paste (dot) ee/p/8T225

Okay, so anything that shows Soylent is fine is "biased shit", and my link is somehow a scam (
) because it didn't get filtered (you know, because it links to a site that doesn't get posted here a lot and has never been used for malicious shit, which is how the fucking filter works), and that somehow makes me a shill

Yet this dingus:
who types like a fourteen year old Indian child and has no idea how Veeky Forums works, is totally not an anti-Soylent nutjob?

Come on man, surely you can that doesn't make sense logically.

I'll even go to the trouble of linking all that shit from the post you refuse to click, though I've got a feeling you're just going to call them scams and shills, too.
umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/soy
examine.com/supplements/Soy Isoflavones/
soyfoods.org/wp-content/uploads/CSPI-article-Soy-Oh-Soy.pdf

You better watch yourself, cause you're fucking playing fire with me

Fermenting soy as in tofu or tempeh neutralizes the phytoestrogens and antinutrients.

Asians eat shit tons of the stuff and have long lifespans, as well.

>not going to Vietnam and eating delicious grilled tofu that has marinated for at least a day

why even live

I had tofu once. It was alright

"Normal" tofu isn't fermented.

They also have the figure of women

I tried it once and it tasted horrible. I got it from a generic discounter though and if you believe the vegan jew tofu actually greatly varies in quality so I may try it again if I get the chance to work with good tofu.

That looks so tasty.

I eat tofu with every meal.

Fav as of late is to cut a block of extra firm into cubes, throw it in a tupperware with TACO seasoning and leave it over night.

Cook the next day with peppers and onions cut up small, mix with black beans, pinto beans, rice, and mexican blend cheese.

Super cheap, super easy, sooo good.

>I tried it once and it tasted horrible.
Cut like this but only half as thick
Put in pan, with enough sunflower seed oil
Let it in there till it's pretty brown, not black though
Put in a (preferably chicken) soup just before serving. Shit's so cash.
Don't even need HQ stuff, there's basically no difference between the ones at the discounter and brand stuff. Well there are differences, but not because one is expensive and one isn't. Just need to try till you find one you like.
"Fresh" one in asian countries tastes different, but you probably won't get that anytime soon.

I always thought I was such a nerd, I refused to touch that strange bean curd