GUESS how many calories in this SINGLE SERVING of POUTINE

GUESS how many calories in this SINGLE SERVING of POUTINE

Not enough

This sounds in the right ballpark.

Poutine is a crime against humanity.

>le diet coke to stay health

Just eat a salad after, it'll balance it out!

>diet coke
user...

>better throw the babby out with the bathwater

Fries, cheese and gravy together will have a lot of calories? Say it isn't so.

Bout tree fiddy
>not even joking

Poutine is a modern marvel of Canadian Engineering

>what oil was used
>how much cheese
>how much gravy
>what condiments
There's a lot of variables

You do realise there's an image attached to the OP, right? Should make your judgement easier.

Diet coke tastes better than regular. It's crisper and more refreshing.

The image doesn't help much. It's unclear exactly how large that container is. We also don't know how much of each ingredient is present: are the curds just on the top or are there curds mixed in below the top layer? I can only see a little gravy. Is that accurate, or is there a lot more down in the bottom which can't be seen in the photo?

And of course: is OP a fatass who considers the whole thing to be "one serving" or is he a rational human being who considers it to be multiple servings shared among other people?

nah

zero > normal >>> diet

I got diabetes just by zooming in the pic

That looks like vomit how the fuck do you eat that shit? I would honestly orefer a salad or a skinkess piece of chicken to that and im a fat fuck that looks utterly horrendous if that is a typical poutine ill pass

>standard coke can behind it
>typical mustard dispenser in view
>can see front and edges of the table its on
>guy who took it was sitting down infront of it

There are plenty of hints

that is the aspartame which leads degenerative mental disorders which is why you like diet coke

>Diet coke tastes better than regular. It's crisper and more refreshing.

This.

It's not even a "diet" thing, I genuinely prefer diet coke. The sugar in regular coke is too much, plus it makes my teeth feel gritty from all the plaque that develops which I fucking hate.

user I...

Underrated post

Hints? Sure.

Enough information to make a meaningful guess? Nope.

A place I used to work at would get 50lb blocks of margerine. They would sit on a shelf at room temp for about a week before they were whipped with garlic, buttermilk, and parsley. Each block had 162,000 calories. That is 81 days of the standard caloric intake. Each tablespoon also had 3 grams of trans fat.

On a side note, a gallon of mayo is 25,600 calories.

Enough that I wouldn't eat anything else that day