Homeless getting food

We need to do more about issue of homeless getting food in this country
It is sad when people can't eat some food
Why can't they get some food

because america is a shitty place

They must be eating something if they're not dead yet. I think America is doing a good enough job of the homeless and jobless can survive off of the crumbs of capitalism.

Quick reminder that there are people in Africa literally starving to death and looking like corpses. If someone in America looks like a corpse, it probably had something to do with meth.

There are plenty of resources that homeless people can take advantage of.

Problem is...homeless shelters won't let you shoot up heroin or get drunk, and most homeless would choose getting fucked up over a warm meal and a bed any day of the week.

Look at that fat dindu bitch in the back and tell me she can't miss a meal or four. If anything, finding labor for them is more important. Reward them with designated sleeping areas and a shower.

And those motherfuckers in Afrikuh can starve to fucking death and eat each other all day. They tried kicking the white man out and taxing the shit out of them, only to realize white people were the one thing keeping the shit hole afloat, much like Hawaii and the military. So no, fuck them. Let them eat their rat turd risotto and marinate in their mistake of pushing out the one people keeping them alive.

How do the homeless people cut their finger nails and get haircuts and stuff like that? I don't mean showering or brushing their teeth or using deodorant but like cutting their nails and getting haircuts specifically because I see a lot with short hair and trimmed nails.

I think you misread my post, jethro. I don't give a dick about Africa. I just pointed out that the homeless situation in a first world country is way better than any situation in the fucked up parts of Africa.

And also, I don't care about white people in Africa. That's gross.

In Germany they currently want to change some laws because for health safety reason supermarkets cant give their stuff to soup kitchen if the expiration date is too close (the reason they throw away tons of food)

Depends. Most homeless people will come across some money one way or another. The ones who truly want to thrive will buy the basics, like fingernail clippers and a cheap hair clipper set and use it in a park bathroom, or wherever they can find an outlet. Sometimes they'll borrow these basics from another homeless person.

Most of them build a sense of community with each other.

they bite their nails and find someone with a pair of scissors.

No, I don't think I misread anything at all. Why state the obvious of "poor people in a first world country are better off than poor people living in a shit hole" if not to make some sort of faggot point that others have it worse off. You know they eat fecal matter and one another? Because they fucking choose to. They're a barbaric lot literally stuck in the fucking past and refuse to have other races come live in their land, until their sucking the sweat off each others toes for nourishment, then everyone's welcome.

Shut the fuck up. OP was talking about American hobos.

I don't care of others have it worse off. Fuck Africa.

But I'm not going to feel bad for the homeless here in America. They're practically fucking thriving. The worse thing about being homeless in America is the stigma and the embarassment. That's it. Once you get past that, it's real easy to survive and thrive. There are food programs that give shit away, and welfare/ ebt.

Don't worry about the homeless. They're doing alright. If anything, we need to get homeless kids away from their homeless parents long enough for the parents to get their shit together unimpeded, and the kids to grow up in a mentally healthy environment until then. That's our only homeless problem.

Well, good then. I'm glad we see eye to eye. Fucking carry on.

Because most usually spend it on drugs and booze.

Also welfare in my country (Canada) is fucking shit and only really applies to those who don't even have a job, I had little to no savings, a 40 hour burger flipping job and lived in a fucking boarding house and the welfare services said I was "well enough off."
Are they fucking serious? Some faggot Mudslime can come here, have 12 kids and have a fuck ton of money and a job and get bennies but I can't get shit while I was born here? Honestly fuck welfare it's designed to keep the poverty class in poverty.

Didn't realize until now that you can type with a southern accent.

>cuckeyes fan
Good riddance

>If anything, we need to get homeless kids away from their homeless parents long enough for the parents to get their shit together unimpeded, and the kids to grow up in a mentally healthy environment until then. That's our only homeless problem.

Smart words desu

My father has been homeless a lot in Denver and he's said you can eat pretty fucking well (3+ meals a day) between all of the shelters and churches. I'm sure it's the same other places, you just have to actually get on a schedule and go there instead of getting fucked up all day

While slactavists cry about these things on the Internet Christians have been feeding the homeless for centuries, even in America.

All edginess aside, fuck the homeless.

I used to give them food out of my lunch because I know what they will do with a dollar.
That was until I noticed a popular beggars corner was covered with rotten fruit, in opened water bottles and other random trash.
Half them don't want food, they want beer. If they are starving it's because they choose to starve

When I stop at a light and see a bum get something from 2 or 3 vehicles I am literally sick to my stomach knowing he could have just made 3 tax free dollars in the minute it took the light to change.

Maybe if Winnipeg wasn't so full of beggars I'd be a little more sympathetic but frankly I wish they'd all starve to death (or die a quicker less painful death of they prefer), either way having them removed from society would be the only positive contribution to society they might ever make

You don't know the first fucking thing about homelessness, do you?

Fuck homeless people, especially the young transient shits. The mentally ill ones deserve help, but the junkies and ones who won't work can rot.

t.edgy alcoholic

I've worked with the homeless and in my experience the vast majority are homeless buy choice. Very few of them are homeless as a result of disability and they all get money from the government and free healthcare. There is no reason anyone in America should starve to death and I'm pretty sure no one does.

>mfw supermarkets throw perfectly fine/slightly stale food into dumpsters and then get pissy when hobos try to eat it

Why don't they just donate the unsellable stuff to food banks and shelters?

Actually, if you're trully hungry with no resouces and have a partially functioning brain, you could simply raid grocery store and restaraunt dumpsters. In fact, you could easily get enough to trade other homeless people for swigs of sterno, aftershave or port.

What we really need to do something about is food waste.

Its not uncommon for homeless people to travel with toiletries and hygiene supplies. I worked security at a detox center that was mostly used as a shelter for the homeless. I had to check all their bags. They carry a lot of stuff and they often gather in groups. Likely there is always someone around to do haircuts. Also, they get paid by the government to be poor and some of them beg for change. They always have some amount of money for expenses if they aren't junkies.

Many of them do.

But there are also silly laws involved. I remember a big news story a few months ago: A professional chef volunteered her time and money to cook meals for the homeless. The police stopped her because the kitchen she used to cook the food was not inspected by the health department.

Fuck the homeless and fuck you

>It is sad when people can't eat some food

The government doesn't care.