Tfw brown eyes

>tfw brown eyes
>blue eyed Dad married a brown eyed "white" girl
>Mom still carries blue eye recessive gene from her Mother
What are the odds of having a blue eyed kid if I inseminate a blue eyed girl?

>gene
geneS, actually. Don't know how many yet, but we can stil figure out the answer.
Taking aside all possible random mutations :
50% if you carry the potential for blue eyes.
0% if you do not.

The whole eye color thing is a fallacy. Not only that but your eye color can change over your lifetime. I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes by the time I was 5-6yo I had brown hair and brown eyes. Now my eyes are a green-hazel color and my hair is nearly black.

Also, genetic atavisms occur all the time. Your line can have solid brown eyes for 3 generations then suddenly several blue eyes pop up simply because your great great great great grandparent had them.

They also change color due to the amount of light you get and the production of melanin to protect against UV.

It's one gene with different alleles.

>0% if you do not.

That's not how alleles work. There's still a chance even if neither of them have blue eyes as long as their parents did. Blue eyes are more dominant than people think. My sister and brother in law are both brown eyed and have two blue eyed girls and yes, they had a paternity test.

It's multiple genes with multiple alleles, variations mostly due to SNPs.

>brown eyed "white" girl

are you implying white people cannot have brown eyes?

why do you care about eye colour you pleb

not pure.

Go away /pol/

Kek'd

cuck'd

>The one nigger on the left grabbing his dick muhfugga

>not pure
so what is "pure" according to your, I must presume, aryan principles

someone like hitler? himmler? goebbels?

I've seen black people with blue eyes, are they pure?

Obviously they're not pure. They have white in their ancestral line to have blue eyes. Are you retarded? Have you taking a genetics class? If not, have you at least tried to read a little bit about it before typing your uninformative response?

Hitler wasn't aryan. He was just an absolute madman from Austria, but even he admired aryans.
Pure probably means blonde and blue eyed, like as white as one can get.

what in that was a response, child, those were questions. I have taken genetics. how do you go from my questions to the classical 4chin response "are you retarded"? or were you just trying to appear smart by implying you have taken genetics 101?

don't be so obtuse, lad :^)

>caring this much for a feature that nobody notices or gives a single fuck

kill you're self you dumb 16 year old 'le hitler did nothing wrong xddddd' cunt

> I decide what other people should feel about their body
lel

Nice projection faggot

I'm gonna answer your question with classical Mendel shiet. Not like the faggots above. Your father has blue eyes so, dad: bb, your mother carries the allele so Bb. You are Bb 100%. So, if you mate with a blue eyed grill (bb), the chances are Bb,Bb,bb and bb. Conclusion: 50%

>hand in pocket

Why the fuck would anyone would want to be "aryan", as in, blond and blue eyes is beyond me. Everything substantial that has been achieved in human history has been done by brown-eyed "impure" people. The avatars of greatness since Ancient Greece and Rome all resemble black or blond haired, brown eyed people. Where is this fascination with "aryans" coming from?

50/50, do the Punnett square.

Don't feel bad, my dad is a Bb and my mom is bb, so I had a 50/50 shot at having blue eyes but ended up with brown eyes.

But then there's this:
Still, I think I'd be even more popular with the ladies if I had blue eyes.

> Trying to make a correlation between brown eye color and usefulness.
Even though what you say isn't true, it's a ridiculous claim. And maybe they just like themselves to look bright with white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair ? Why are you attacking their preference on how they wanna appear to the world ?

>> Trying to make a correlation between brown eye color and usefulness.

I don't think that's his point. I think he was saying that the only advantage to "Aryanness" is purely aesthetic, and he gave an example as to why that's the case.

You misunderstood, I wasn't drawing a correlation between eye colour and intelligence or w/e, kek. This is what /pol/acks do, and God knows I don't want to have anything to do with that. If anything, I was trying to dispel the notion that specific eye colour and hair = usefulness, as is the case with people who believe in an aryan masterrace.

I was merely expressing my surprise that even though the greatest/most notable figures in history have had brown eyes, part of modern society has a fascination specifically with blue eyes instead. The reason this is surprising is that many people like to emulate their idols and not many of them have had blue eyes afaik, compared to brown eyed people at least. It's probably an individual taste I guess, and a percentage of the population is bound for their own reasons to like blue over brown. I was just wondering if there was a specific societal input behind liking blue eyes, specifically nowadays.

Nah. I really do think its got something to do with brighter visual features. Maybe they're more expressive or dreamy to look at ? Or maybe they create a sense of beauty&aesthetics I'm not sure.
But I do support their rights to stay white even though I'm brown haired and brown eyed myself, and I don't like blonde blue eyed girls, they look a bit fake.

It's probably just because it's less common so we remember it more.

I doubt it's much more complicated than that.

Guys srsly, he was asking about the fucking odds. He didnt want your opinion. Veeky Forums doesn't want you opinion.

White in what sense? Nordic? Aryan is not a specific designation, besides a west asian tribe that invaded India a while back.

>blue eyes mentioned
>/pol/

thats just jealousy and buttmadd talking, ignore it.

>What are the odds of having a blue eyed kid if I inseminate a blue eyed girl?

Does this factor in the chances of her cucking you for being a /pol/ tier shithead?

>I'm gonna answer your question with classical Mendel shiet.

Which is wrong because eye colour doesn't operate on classical mendelian principles pleb.