All right Veeky Forums, what will it be tomorrow? Up or down...

All right Veeky Forums, what will it be tomorrow? Up or down? Will this finally breakout or was it just a fakeout all along and this will go right back down to Earth and follow the last wave of the downturn to at least 3-5k levels?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/d/deathcross.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dip to 9300 by friday. We'll see what happens next

If it goes down at least that low then I'm gonna be one happy camper. Cheaper btc = more gains the next moon mission.

Oh God no! I FOMO'd in at 11k. That fuck Oracle told me it was gonna moon to new highs! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's a pretty big sell wall forming there.

Fixed it for you

It should be going down to 9.5k in the coming week but who knows, maybe this fucker will break up anyway even though it was rejected.
Never underestimate the bulls!

Tomorrow is the do or die according to this chart. If this breaks out tomorrow then I'm FOMO'ing in. If not then I'm shorting a lot on this fucker and spit on this grave.

If green id it moons

nope it seems

All I know is that the next 2 millennia are critical for Bitcoin

HERE WE GO!

You must be a linkie. You're seriously not this deluded.

ABORT! Bears are too weak and can't keep it below 11.9k, time to FOMO!

Belay that order

I don't know what's going on, everything just stopped. They've managed to break 11.9k three times now and nothing is happening.

He is angry the bears have crossed the line this time

>11.9k
I mean 10.9k but who cares, there's no one here to see my mistake.

all of you fucking retards doing short term TA are just that, a bunch of fucking retards.

The real test is the week of the 22nd.

>The real test is the week of the 22nd.

literally why?

Because he's a HODL faggot and he says so.

DYOR stupid nigger
also if any of you fucks knew any actual TA you'd know what i'm talking about

It's gonna bounce off the 20-day MA then go above 12k.

>fart into a puddle

tnx for the information

Why fag?

>nothing is happening
>down to 10.8 now
Kek.

Press S to spit on bitcoin's grave.

I don't seeing it going on a bull run before people get their tax return. March is a depressing month just like February and there isn't enough volume for a pump

You ain't kiddin brother

True if big

looks like bitcoin is going to go up from here for a bit according to some tradeview signals someone shared a few weeks ago. bitcoin erection imminent

So bears decided to take a massive dump and now price is going up so fucking fast with no resistance. They really are just fucking with everyone aren't they?

can you stop thinking of everything in terms of X doing Y and Z responding with W

you sound like a fucking idiot. People are just buying and selling

kike overlords discuss it at G20

unga my voodoo better than ur voodoo
me no unga? you bunga!

It's probably traders and other whales who took profits after the manipulation of buying up. Obviously it's not gonna last forever if the bulls keep pumping and manipulating like this. They're just gonna get dumped again and they'll run out of money if this keeps up.

MA death cross in the MA5 and 20 and MA20 and 100 has formed in the Hourly charts. This is gonna dump hard in the next couple of hours.

Looks like we're going back above 11k soon. Strange but I guess it's pointless trying to make sense of it all.

Forgot pic.

ah yes the ol floppy dick pattern. thanks user you confirmed my erection

thats not a cross dude

investopedia.com/terms/d/deathcross.asp

Until it falls to sub-dollar levels

Lmao theres no volume to push past 12k. After that you have 13k and 15k as resistances. Gonna be a long year gents, until some funds pour in money this isnt moving anywhere. Normies will fomo at 20k again to boost it to a new ath, but that could happen god knows when. Come back after stocks finally crash.

Make that 11.7-11.8k. It's clear this is gonna dump hard. It's just whales, daytraders and HODLers who are moving the market. The low volume is clear sign this is petering out,

i fucking saw it and i was fucking confused

Classic stop-loss hunt by whales. 13888 in a few days.