This year there will be huge competition between Decentralised Exchanges to become the best

This year there will be huge competition between Decentralised Exchanges to become the best.

Leverj ICO'd at the end of the year and seem to have gone under most peoples radars. It's going to be the fastest DEX of the year, have the best UI have:
- Normal trading (ETH / TOKEN)
- Futures trading on crypto
- Futures trading on commodities (OIL)
- Futures trading on STOCKS (YES STOCKS)
- Futures trading on WORLD INDICES

Not just fucking futures, but WITH LEVERAGE.

Traders are going to eat LEV up like crack & it's only like $0.10. When the platform goes live you can stake LEV to generate FEE which you can sell for ETH or HODL FOR FREE TRADING ON THE PLATFORM

lol
Never seen such an obvious moon coin in my life. Gl fags

It's good but needs larger exchanges.

When this hits a big exchange it's probably going to atleast 2x. I hope it's soon.

JAYS ON MY FEET

Leverj was not only the worst mistake I've ever made in CRYPTO... but the single most costly mistake I've made EVER.

haha

Here's a glimpse into our leverj channel on my discord group. The fucking channel is called the leverj support group for fucks sake.

Was such a dark time for me... remember all the moon missions at the end of the year. And there I sat. Completely stuck in lev.

Well dude, investing in an ICO when there is a bull market coming, not like you could have predicted that LOL I don't give a shit that you lost money, I give a shit that this is gonna be the biggest & best decentralised exchange on the market.

YFW telling me leverj will be the biggest and best decentralized crypto exchange.

more like when you're crying because you went into an ICO during a bull market and blame the ICO

Im not crying. I'm saving people from buying into this steaming pile of cow shit that you are so pathetically shilling by posting my experience with them with accompanying photograpohic historical evidence of it's under....complete lack of....performance =D

What about Kyber?

I saw a chart somewhere comparing the features of Leverj and other Dex's and Leverj ticked the most boxes. I'll try to find it.

you are crying lol

I bought LEV after seeing it on GlobalHalo and doing some research, i was thinking of selling, however the team are really active on community channels and the project is going to launch in the next few months, it's going to win the DEX race imo

Same here. Got in the ICO after globalhalo review. Bit nervous about the development of the project after monitoring the github... Hope they can deliver.

where will they get highly accurate decentralized data?

it's another project that is mostly in private repo. it will be an interesting dex as it is supposed to operate as fast as binance and only the deposit and withdrawal actually happens decentralized. 0x holders should look out that they don't get butt raped

some ICOs delayed due to the obvious bubble

Word on the street says Bizzee signed up already

Do you know why they would use a private repo? Surely it would make sense to re-assure your investors that things are habbening

who's paying you faggots to shill this

Im a day trader, having a decentralised exchange with a good Ui and UX and features that leverj promises to deliver. That's good enough for me to shill this project lol. There are so many shitty dex's out there doing the same shit. Leverj is different.

>decentralised exchanges

and where do I get my fucking fiat?

Thank you for the information sir, just bought 1000k

same

lightweight Im an hour trader

This is not their first exchange. Look at the piece of shit that is coinpit.io. They touted it as 'succesful' baka

> (You)
>the team are really active on community channels

You mean they literally never get off of telegram.

Go ahead. Invest in these fucking pajeet dipshits if you want to.. literally the worst financial decision of my life.

Pretty sure that was simply during the ICO phase, but yeah, I understand your point he probably shouldn't have been communicating on Telegram.

But, my faith is in the hands of the product team and their engineering, the fact they had a product before hand to me is promising.

> (You)
>Pretty sure that was simply during the ICO phase, but yeah, I understand your point he probably shouldn't have been communicating on Telegram.
>
>But, my faith is in the hands of the product team and their engineering, the fact they had a product before hand to me is promising.

You're referring to coinpit.io ? It's literally just a static image.

Remember how they asked in telegram if anyone knew a chinese lawyer, in the middle of the china FUD?

Website works for me? Regardless they were like a 2 man team who spent no money on proper web development or marketing. Now they expanded their team and I am pretty sure they will deliver.. Did you not see the UI mockups?

Lol why are you lying? Literally right there at the top. Trading is suspended until further notice.

Yeah they disabled that to work on the new project lol...