Bull. Trap

Bull. Trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/b/bulltrap.asp
investopedia.com/terms/b/beartrap.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look mom i posted it again!
>same frog and everything!

you mean bear trap. like what we're in right now?

Hold the bag user

No it's a bull trap

investopedia.com/terms/b/bulltrap.asp

A bull trap is a false signal indicating that a declining trend in a stock or index has reversed and is heading upwards when, in fact, the security will continue to decline.

A bear trap is the reverse

Bear Trap
investopedia.com/terms/b/beartrap.asp
A false signal that the rising trend of a stock or index has reversed when it has not. A bear trap prompts traders to place shorts on the stock or index, since they expect the underlying to decline in value. Instead of declining further, the investment stays flat, or slightly recovers.

Ah so a bear trap? You do see the ascending triangle we're making to 11.7k right user? You're not retarded right user? We will be back at 11.7 by the end of the week with higher volume

right. so we are in a bear trap that started with the manipulated dump this morning with an over $500 drop on 5 minute candles.

I know we're going down purely by all the retards on Twitter and TradingView who are screaming "loooong" and expecting $20k in a few days. These are your typical lambo-moon crypto bros.

How far are they going to let it fall user, this is definitely a bull trap and there squeezing down to the last buck

Low 10k mark is my guess, lowest 9.8k, but I'm just speculating. I do know it's not going to 12k or 13k today like some idiots have been saying.

This, how low will it go?

We are either in a bear trap, or coming out of a bull trap.

No one who knows will tell us here, no one who tells us here will know.

If you wait till the panic sell, it'll be too late , if you're not thinking about pulling the plug as is, might as well hold the bag till it gets back to eleven.

They're manipulating this shit and pulling the plug hundred at a time but panic mode is just around the corner.
Mass sell is just around the corner

yes, goy, trade patterns off a painted chart. do it.

is this death cross forming on the 4h charts just made to fool people or are we really going to dump hard

I’m trying to buy back in, I already sold at 11,400 3 days ago

You're a sucker if you dont sell. I just Tethered up at 10.9.

Bought 3 days ago at 11,400.

Buy high...sell low..that's a good pajeet

>trying to sell
>binance (((maintenance))), no withdrawals

WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

If you buy now you'll lose your gains this shit is definitely dipping lower

It's a bullbear trap.
dump, pump liquidate and dump and pump again

It's the fuckening!!

I notice that happens all the time when shit goes south looks this

>I took a massive dump and went to sleep, is it time again? No? Ok I'll just go back to sleep.

didxdao is up 4% while everything is red, could be a sign that were about to dump lower

>he didn't get the joke

Its a bear trap. Bitcoin is going to reach 12k by the end of the week

lol retard

Th-thanks?

here we go ...