So wtf exited the Markarian 335 black hole some time ago?

So wtf exited the Markarian 335 black hole some time ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/press/2014/august/nasas-nustar-sees-rare-blurring-of-black-hole-light
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A burp

A burp with X Radiation larger than our galaxy? And also, the "burp" was measured as a physical object. What gives?

Shouldn't the fact that we observed a coronal mass ejection from a black hole be a sign that the entire theory of black holes is wrong?

>the "burp" was measured as a physical object
I don't think you can call plasma an "object".

Nope

Exactly. From what we knew , not even light could escape from a black hole's succ force

Isn't the source of the GRB the matter orbiting the black hole ?

Your mom. Her mass is so great she reached escape velocity.

>wtf exited the Markarian 335 black hole some time ago?
clearly a shitposter from /x/

Escaped velocity, however it can be noticed that it changes forms and illuminates the inner portion of its superheated disk.

This is my first post ever on Veeky Forums. I thought we could debate stuff here on / sci/. Not be huge fkin cunts

And the succ of the hole rendered the thing to rotate

protip: actually state your fucking fact-based opinion, and for extra points, talk about why its better than the opposing theory(s). failing that, just outline the debate. this is especially important if you a random user could misconstrue your topic as a typical shit-post from another board.

How could I state my opinion regarding the mass ejected from the black hole when even the NASA researchers are uncertain (or hide) its origin or provenience. I wanted to hear various opinions from this board, because the judens from NASA are always secretive about their findings

this post alone is infinitely better than your OP

I didn't want to come off as anti-Semitic:))

i missed the part about judens and nasa being secretive.

thats just /pol/ tier retarded and wrong

Well anyways, considering that NASA only gives us filtered information, any thoughts?

he's retarded, don't bother with him. he thinks government agencies are angels and they never lie to people.

probably a coronal ejection from the orbiting disc of super heated gas, JUST LIKE FUCKING NASA SAID AFTER SPENDING COUNTLESS AMOUNTS OF MONEY AND MANHOURS INTERPRETING THEIR SCIENTIFIC DATA, WHICH IS WHAT WE PAY THEM FOR

you goddamn fuckwit

And here I was thinking that you could actually have a reasonable conversation on Veeky Forums . Go back to playing wow and sucking on your parents bank accounts . Fkin basement inhabitants

lens flare

fuck off newfag

sorry, i meant

obviously nasa is hiding something to further the juden conspiracies and keep getting tax dollars by not actually doing their jobs which somehow gives congress an incentive to keep funding them.. its probably some form of kepler-radiation which is well known to eminate from the edge of a flat-world, which is why NASA would hide that from us.

seriously, eat a huge fat dick man

Don't forget to suck your dad's dick for that monthly WOW subscription

>Boo! Why aren't you guys reassuring my baseless assumptions and conspirazee theories?

Get out

Do you have any evidence they told you the truth from the start ?

Who's "they"?

As they said, "we pay them to do the research" . That must mean they are telling the truth

NASA executives & PR
doesn't indicate anything that requires them to be publicly open

Let them believe that NASA is truly sincere of their findings and fully exposed all researched data to the public. Because that is what all major entities in our society are doing, being completely sincere and open about their intentions and plans

Maybe it wasnt in the black hole as such, some kinda large sphere or ring orbiting the black hole. Then due to effects of some external object, mass was ejected/ thrown into space

NASA is dependent on the worth of their investigations as seen thru the lens of public perception. That is why they are absolutely desperate to make headlines (see multiple "groundbreaking" announcements about the tiniest bit of evidence for origin of life) and marry themselves to populist politics (see global warming agenda). To argue they are instead involved in some kind of conspiracy to hide and obscure the truth ignores fact, begs a motive, and shows that you have your fucking head firmly up your own ass.

You are aware that NASA works in conjunction with other research centers and institutions all over the world, right? By categorizing NASA as an "evil disinfo institution" you're basically accusing most the astronomy & astrophysics scientific community of being part of a worldwide conspiracy.
You may be right, though. This phenomenon, although totally explainable by our current understanding of black holes is undoubtedly an UFO from the 7th dimension and the evil reptilian scientists don't want us to know about it!

Lmao
Take your pills and go circle jerk somewhere else.

Let's say that you pay me to analyze your mother. And every once in a while I give you various data about yo momma just so I can prove that I am worth your investment. During the analysis of your mother I begin to get familiar with her likes and dislikes and eventually I end up banging her using all the information you paid me to collect about her. Ofc I would not tell you that I banged her because you would stop paying me(but I would continue banging her nonetheless) and so I keep feeding you only general data so that the funding keeps coming. In the meantime you only know half the truth and I am being paid to fuck yo momma

appeal to authority

Weather Balloon.

>This phenomenon, although totally explainable by our current understanding of black holes
not him but can you explain how this works in our current theory on black holes? I did some cursory """"""research"""""" and it looks like they can't explain what the jet was, but I'm not sure whether I interpreted it right

Appeal to expertise, which is the entire basis of fucking science

Jesus dude, don't give them more false arguments, it's not about appeal to expertise, we care about repeatability and usefulness in prediction.

What I mean is, the scientific attitude is that if you are not an expert on a subject, you should accept as your working model the majority opinion of the experts in that subject, unless you have a very good reason not to.

Saying I believe in the theory of gravity because virtually every physicist alive does is not a bad argument

Memes

>Appeal to expertise, which is the entire basis of fucking science
No the basis of science is observation.

>Appeal to expertise, which is the entire basis of fucking science
no

>because virtually every physicist alive does is not a bad argument
it is

>if you are not an expert on a subject,
>you should STFU and learn something

The basis of science today is peer-review. Observations which get filtered out don't make any impact.

No.
Science and the scientific community are not the same.

but peer review isnt the basis. what exactly gets peer reviewed if the peer reviews are the basis?

Nope.
Thats still just appeal to authority. Terrible argument

What is allowed through is what defines it to be. The power to say what is and what isn't "science".

What gets filtered out is not science. The filtering process defines what it is.

yeah, the power of peer review. thats what truely defines science.
sure thing, satan

What doesn't get through the review process is not science but quacksalvery / tinfoil hattery / conspiracy theories / charlatan's work (pick your favourite).

Funny thing you bring up "satan". Organized religion is based on exactly the same idea.

Anything not accepted by the church is not "knowledge" and maybe it is even heresy.

>What is allowed through is what defines it to be. The power to say what is and what isn't "science".
Science is a technique not a qualifier, retard.

Yes appeal to authority and pathos triggers for anything deviating.

Hey scientist, meet your new boss, same as the old boss ( but re-branded of course. Just put a suit and tie on that priest, that should do the trick. ).

Yeah I also thought so when I was young and naiive, man. Take care youngling. You have an interesting journey ahead.

I brought up satan only because of your postnumber.
And no, peer review is still not the fucking basis of science. It is a great yet flawed process, that doesnt necessarily make something quacksalvery.

You're just too stupid to use accurate language when it is required

No, because the corona isn't inside the event horizon, it's orbiting the black hole.
Remember, black holes don't "suck thing in" like a vacuum cleaner, they are just gravitating objects like stars that objects orbit. The only difference is that objects can fall into a star and leave a star, whereas objects can only fall into a black hole (quantum black holes radiate, but that isn't matter "leaving" the black hole).
Our entire galaxy is orbiting a black hole, after all.

I know man, what a fucking libtard resorting to ad hom attacks when he can't come up with an argument.

nasa.gov/press/2014/august/nasas-nustar-sees-rare-blurring-of-black-hole-light
They don't know exactly what's going on, but the corona got closer to the event horizon, which made it brighter.
The Einstein field equations are very difficult to solve exactly, or even to approximate numerically, so a theoretical understanding of this sort of thing is difficult. That's why people are interested in this - it lets them observe it experimentally, and then they can use that data to build a theoretical understanding of what's going on.
Nothing they've seen contradicts general relativity and our current idea of what a black hole is.

>ad hom attacks

What doesn't pass that specific process will not be considered science by those in the community. Therefore the process becomes what defines the word.

And your only skillset seems to be trying to piss people off. Hope for your sake that you're rather good at it.

retarded nigger located

thats not true.
even if it was, that wouldnt make it the basis

clearly i mean what?

Fugg

What other skillsets do I need to apply when replying to a shitposter?