All right Veeky Forums, lets come up with some ideas and brainstorm how to accomplish said ideas

All right Veeky Forums, lets come up with some ideas and brainstorm how to accomplish said ideas.

Ok i'll start. Using overly complicated rube goldberg machines to sustain our civilization instead of oil and fossil fuels. It may take up a lot of space, but with the technology and capabilities we have now, I think it could be done.

Prove OP is a faggot

This is actually really genius. If we have enough laborers constantly building the future path of the apparatus faster than it completes its motion (not hard if it's sufficiently slow), we will have literally unlimited kinetic energy.

We could make a giant circular tunnel like the LHC, and have a few hundred or a thousand people constantly resetting large domino-esque blocks.

Is the idea really that fucking bad? Can you give me one reason why this thread was a shitty idea?

This thread usually takes the form of "let's pick a millennium problem and solve it" and is created at minimum once a week. It's a bad idea because Veeky Forums is full of brainlet children who think that having learned calculus qualifies them to feel superior to everyone without ever doing any real work.

Every idiot has ideas.
It takes actual work to get them to fruition though.

What if nano technology was used to compact the size of this? Could this be used as a global power source?

Hopefully this idiot will gain the knowledg e and motivation to make his dreams and ideals a reality.

Here's another idea, bringing dirt or something artificial that plants can grow in into space and solidifying enough of it for teraformation. Then once a small colony is settled, we continue to build onto that settlement gradually making it bigger and bigger. Perhaps it could blossom into a separate planet in due time?

Not gonna lie, I tried to learn calculus but I simply come here to get opinions on my ideas. I didn't intend to solve current problems with this, I just wanted some feed back on creative thoughts involving less explored straights.

We all take a test to determine which of is the best objectively based on the features we want, and then the highest two adopt a child and raise it to be a successful, non meme Barnett

Make it a required thing or optional?

What do you mean? Required test to see who, based on merit, should be the parent.

How can we make cat girls a reality

Let's see...

Genome editing(growing cat ears and tails)

Cat human hybrids(cross species homunculi)

Robots that look like humans with cat ears

Any other ideas?

I thought you meant based on the features you wanted a child to have, that would decide whether you should be able to adopt a child.

Staple cat ears onto cute girls

Why not super glue them?

Because glue can break down over time

Fair enough

A portal that would allow for instantaneous travel between 2 points, since I am sick of commuting

All that needs to be done there is find a way to connect 2 points in time. But the real question is how is that achieved? If we have no idea how to manipulate time, then what if we manipulated space?

How do we get /pol/ to stop shitposting on our board?

1.Drown them out with what they hate the most

2. Disregard their existence

3.agree with them and see if they go away

4. Post pictures that would be horrifying to them.

5. Bait them into some sort of containment thread.

6. Be so kind and nice that it disgusts and repels them.

7. Fill their threads with/or reply with cancerous copy pastas, images, and/or memes.
Any other ideas?