Hello Veeky Forums, I am asking for your help here. I am in China now...

Hello Veeky Forums, I am asking for your help here. I am in China now, studying language/business major and I have to pay my tuition tomorrow. To cut the story short I couldnt get all the money before deadline and scraping change now to get it done. Living on a ramen and water to cut expenses and shit. We wanted to live in the dorms with my friend but because of some fucker I couldnt make a deal to pay per month and that also made me short of money heavily as I am living in hotel now (cheapest place ATM I could get).
All I need till tomorrow is 400$. I wouldnt write here If I had the job right now but it will not be set until middle of next week.
You can ask me all questions regarding China and etc. God bless you user.
BTC - 3BMEXeJFGh3jt6Ba1h9D6QxrYwD7AT9YhK
Any other wallet will be posted as wanted

i dont even have money for food send me ETH instead! ( not pajeet scam!)
0xaedE020eb91BE202Dc8Abb691e455805eD9D5f08

>thread got highjacked by pajet instantly
WHITE MEN COME HOME

no begging

I would not if it was not my last resort

you should have made better plans then or took a loan and / or dont mess around until deadline + normally you can extend those deadlines

If there is some yellow fever user here I can tell you the master key to their chicks hearts. Proven by time and guaranteed to get laid at least AND more if you are into long relationship

Yes I didnt ask about extending deadline and also I was counting on shit BUT one with the dorms fucked me up with my trousers down. I will ask dean himself to help me a little bit as we are in good relations himself if I will not be able to get the money by tomorrow.

good relations with him*

I'll send you the money user, just give me a minute. I've already lost plenty, what is 400 bucks more.

sent ;)

sent, enjoy

enjoy ur ban

Should I check or I will come to a known end?

bump

sent .3 btc
god bless you

>3BMEXeJFGh3jt6Ba1h9D6QxrYwD7AT9YhK
youre full of shit faggot!
that adress already has 0.06038btc.....just cash them and pay your bills!

cool, sent!

is it beeing white?

Sent. It's not much but I hope it helps.

Check it faggot and delete the thread before you get banned

Read the rules chink
Gtfo

Changed my wifi, its so shitty here. also props to GFW
that address is of bitmex, I withdrew the money earlier and would not write here lies which are easy to prove. I would also create an empty wallet just for a purpose of scam if it was the case. Thanks for the caution.
I am white as death. That rule was made for the likes like you spamming this golden board in its prime with its stupid FIRST SINGLES GET 100000 BTC. Back in the days shit loads of doge/btc and stuff was given here just for the gigs.
off by one

I meant check your wallet you dense motherfucker, no wonder you need money

thats a fucking bitmex address. the retard probably lost money leverage trading and is trying to get it back. you are the biggest of faggots op

holy fuck you really did send it shows just now I checked every minute, its unconfirmed yet BUT HOLY SHIT THANK YOU IF IT DOES CONFIRM
I am speechless. Today user was not a fag.

he actually did it the absolute madman

hahhahhhah

begging for money for """tuition"""""

Thats a Bitmex address you fucking pajeet poorfaggot

You lost all your money margin trading, didn't you?

ban this fuck

IF YOU SENT, YOU LITERALLY FUNDED THIS GUYS GAMBLING ADDICTION

>
fucking hell I am crying

>THANK YOU IF IT DOES CONFIRM
Look at this retard
You should thank him even if it doesn't confirm, it's not his fault you fucking faggot
Resaged

I will create the thread tomorrow with the btc changed to yuan and tuition invoice. If i will not god fucking damn me I will fall under nearest car.
Screencap this.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

BAN THIS FAGGOT AND OP

HE LITERALLY IS ENCOURAGING BEGGING AND WAS RETARDED ENOUGH TO SEND 0.04 BTC TO A FUCKING BITMEX ADDRESS...

BAN FOR ENCOURAGING BEGGING

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yes I thank him for even clicking the button send. No fucking clue why I didnt write it but was just thinking it.

Mind explaining why are you using a Bitmex address to receive this much needed money?

YOU WON'T CREATE SHIT YOU FUCKING LIAR. YOU'RE TRYING TO MARGIN TRADE AND WILL LOSE IT ALL

>PLSS SIRR SEND TO MY BITMEX ADDRESS

LMAO BAN

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSS

please leave fake email where I can also send proof of paying to not kill the humanity in you.

BECAUSE HES MARGIN TRADING HE DOESN'T NEED SHIT

JESUS CHRIST HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKING RETARDED AND GULLIBLE

OH PLS SIRRRRR I NED MONEY FOR FOOD PLS SEND TO ME LEVERAGED TRADING ADDRESS PLSSSS

DUMB CUNTS

I have some bitcoin in it to, yes I did lose some money BUT it was calculated INCLUDING that. I will withdraw everything i have tomorrow and thats that.

^ this guy has 46k btc.. wow

leave fake email, i want you caps locking mother fucker proved wrong.

No, it's an exchange address you fucking newfag

Proof of what? You can fake shit easy. You're a lying begging faggot and need to be banned. This isn't a begging board.

You sent it to your leveraged trading address. Die in a fire you pajeet cunt

>you can fake shit easy
>mommy see that guy is a liar too and he is bad thats why I dont belive any one and live in the basement
>mommy tell him he is a bad person

hahahahahHAHAHAHAH DUDE YOU LITERALLY POSTED YOUR BITMEX ADDRESS

YOU'RE A FUCKING BEGGAR PARASITE

THE GUY WHO SENT YOU BTC IS BRAINDEAD AND WILL LOSE ALL OF HIS MONEY SOMEDAY

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND WILL LOSE IT ALL TOMORROW WHEN YOU GET LIQUIDATED FROM TRADING ON BITMEX