Download here USD 53 $ worth of all Roosh V books including the newest 2016 June one

The new guide from muslim shill

Roosh Valizadeh Roosh V

Free Speech isn't Free June 2016

Limited Edition with all extras
that costs $ 53 USD

is here for FREE:

bookzz.org/dl/2595093/c06c35

click the smaller blue Download pdf 992 Kb

Enjoy

and say thanks for just saving you $ 53 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Neomasculinist-Group-Meets-Worldwide-to-Legalize-Rape-20160201-0018.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/491621/return-of-kings-uk-britain-first-meeting-neomasculinist-Daryush-Roosh-Valiza
wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/08/27/roosh-v-its-just-a-matter-of-time-before-one-of-my-fans-commits-a-mass-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You seem to be new to this board. We are all perfectly aware of bookzz and its recent decline in content.

Also, this garbage isnt particularly interesting or well attested academically. Where do you think you are posting? Any learned individual can get all the ammo they need on Islam from Ira Lapidus, Robert Spencer, and Hugh Kennedy.

It's just June 2016 newest guide that will be launched in about 1 week from now.

It is new material. It costs 53 USD, and on this link you download it for free.

So I think it is a benefit to the board

I have a 75 book backlog, what is so special about your book and its ludicrous price point that makes me want to push a good piece of lit out.

don't push anything out.

People can own Roosh newest guide Free Speech isn't free because it's new and expensive

And here you download it for free

Here is more info on Roosh V:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Neomasculinist-Group-Meets-Worldwide-to-Legalize-Rape-20160201-0018.html

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/491621/return-of-kings-uk-britain-first-meeting-neomasculinist-Daryush-Roosh-Valiza

I keked.

what does "kek" mean?

It means we think you're a retarded faggot who has no idea what board he's on. If you want your cock sucked by desperate virgins go here

ok thanks, I still hope this $ 53 pdf available now for free brought a lot of value to Literature board

223 full pages of paranoid, narcissistic selfishness from muslim provocateur Roosh V

No because we all pirate books or buy them used for 99 cents unless the book is for school or something special, and you are not selling a signed copies of IJ

well nobody in his right mind would ever want a signature from a muslim pro-rape shill piece of you know what as roosh is anyway

this muslim Roosh V guy lies as he breathes

saved and shared. Thank you

Are you samefagging?

Downloaded. Thanks stranger

global rule number 11 sandnigger.

>15 replies 5 posters
What do you think?

Yes, this sandnig**r shouldn't make any money selling his hate against United States.

Roosh has been caught advising his private forum members to empathize with mass shooters,... :(

wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/08/27/roosh-v-its-just-a-matter-of-time-before-one-of-my-fans-commits-a-mass-shooting/

All of Roosh guides, including the newest ones, are available for free on both libgen.io and bookzz.org ebooks sharing websites.

However the muslim shill Roosh was also exposed as a fraud numerous times

Why would anyone want this bollocks?

>53 bucks
>"Free Speech Isn't Free" isn't free

if his lies and bullshit was not selling, Roosh would have chosen a different life path.

Sadly, this crap sells, and you can judge for yourself how low quality his crap actually is

This is what i call PoMo

The only thing that is good about this is only the cover. It looks professional.

But inside, OMG - Roosh V is not only illiterate, but he's an utter imbecile

Relevant, about this wannabe Roosh V Douche V most hated man in the world

I'm sorry that nobody is taking your bait, OP. ;~;

Roosh Valizadeh is the guy who was claiming that he was banging photomodels in Ukraine and posting their photos online,

and when they were interviewed, they said they never met him ever... that muslim is a pathetic clown

in which ways it is "bait" ?

It's Roosh V newest guide, Limited Edition with all extras , which Roosh is selling for $ 53.

And it's for free here.

And so far, 163 4channers downloaded it

174 as we speak

dumb cunt