Do any of you had parents who pressure you to be a writer?

Do any of you had parents who pressure you to be a writer?

I am Brazilian. Our family loves football/soccer/futebol or however you call it. Brazil used to be a very good nation on this sport but recently, we lose 7-1 to Germany and lose to Peru.

Now, my parents are pressuring me. They say I must become a great author, and in the English language- all because they wish for Brazil to be good at something and believe it will be writing that we become good at, and that I must lead. I always tell them I am writing stories when I shitpost so I think they believe this means I am a strong writer. My father has spent the last few hours forcing me to create ideas for novels and then analysing them- he is throwing them all away. I have come up with 4 ideas so far

1. A novel in the future where all records of Brazil losing 7-1 has been removed by the Brazilian thought police. However an archaeologist finds the records and must deliver them to the public
2. A childrens book about a penguin who loses his fish catching contest 7-1 and is abandoned by his family
3. A choose your own faith novel, where you are a brazilian and can choose whether to kill yourself after a football match or bully your son into a hard life
4. A book about Vampires

Can anyone share this experience?
Does anyone have ideas for novels to make him fuck off?

Just say that they should not worry: I will save the honor of our nation in the years to come.

Pretty good m8, 8/10

Incafag pls leave

Your story is so weird, it's probably an elaborate rusen but I really want to believe it.I think you should tell your father to fuck off.

fuck off, I live in South Brazil

Number 3 has potential to be fucking brilliant.

1 would be fun to read.

Kek

Number 1 could be gud. It'd be especially funny because of how hard your parents were triggered by Germany's goalocaust.

Number 1 has the most potential to be good, number 3 would be funniest, and post it here before you give it to your parents.

Write a story about a writer who is pressured into becoming a great author in English because his parents want him to bring glory to Brazil since their Soccer team sucks.

nice !

>David Luiz Cuts His Hair

that is a bad idea

7-1 in your own country, I feel you bro

Anyways, here's an idea
>Brazilian kid living in a favela
>Sucks at football and is always shamed by his abusive alchoholic father
>Kid grows up and quits football for good only to become a go-go dancer in a gay club
>Father kicks him out and never wants to see him again
>Son misses his family but at least he is being free at last
>Livingthedream.png
>Years later father visits a brothel-club and gets a bj from a hooker
>Turns out the hooker is his son who had become a trap
>Father is pissed
>Comes back the next day, shoots the entire club (including his son)

Porto?

A miserable, unsuccessful man who upon looking back at his life realizes the mistakes hes made that got him stuck in the position he is in, and is trying to make his son be great, like he and his country never could be.

>write in english
>we LOSE to germany

tá no caminho certo m8

a truly inspiring story

Bad guys should be Evangelical people, that I can be sure.

9/10

this was a great bait.
But remember, we have 5 world cups and the best footbal player in the history.
Nonetheless, the two best selection to be ever made was from Brazil. In 2002 and 2006 world cup.
So screw you argentinianfag!

Pelé is better than Maradona.

>Best in history
>Pele
>Better than Messi

I would have accepted it of you meant Ronaldo, but pele, nigga, he played when tv was not in color, yet.

that' post is to shitposting what lolita is to paedophilia

OP is like a Glauber Rocha of shitposting, a true antropofagic, the culmination of brasilian modernism in a single, too good to be true, art as life, life as art story about some degenerate who thinks he's the next Jorge Amado when he'll end up writing for new age indie publishers about the purity of life and control of desire according to the veddic and umbandist traditions or some shit.

Write a book of shitty English poetry, then sell it as a "translation" of beautiful and very authentically cultural Brazilian poetry.
They just might fall for it.