If Link announces a partnership with swift, explain to me why its marketcap wouldn't be bigger than bitcoin itself...

If Link announces a partnership with swift, explain to me why its marketcap wouldn't be bigger than bitcoin itself? Not in 5 years, but this year.
If its real, nothing in the crypto-world is remotely comparable.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.uy/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO THIS TOGETHER

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

I hurt myself today....

you 3 fuckers stop spamming in my thread with a serious question.

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

Market cap would certainly go up ALOT, but the extent of the partnership would need to be confirmed, and how the token economics work with nodes, if SWIFT only uses their own nodes and have "enough" etc.
Correct me if I misunderstood LINK, brainlet here

I suppose it depends on the nature of the partnership and where LINK fits in. Since it's a utility token you should be able to calculate any increase in value based on the mechanisms underlying how the LINK token would be used in the SWIFT network.

LOL

SWIFT isnt going to partner with them you bumbling idiot

>YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
>CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
>INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
>BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
>WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
>NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
>DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
>FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
>FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
>FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
>FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
>IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

>We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks.

SWIFT will announce a partnership with LINK prior to SXSW - I’m not joking.

ABSOLUTE MANIAC

source?

you misunderstood...

tipbot.io

Dude you post this in every thread. That's obviously a pasta.

(((Rothberg)))

Hopefully the announcement catches noLinkers by surprise and they fomo in at 100$ for a measly 10x

Nigger

all I can say is ya'll betta own some LINK

Pepeballer is that you?

Link is on sale right now, buy my bags thanks

working with DOES NOT MEAN PARTNERED YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT

i know. but they are working with them. partnering up doesnt sound like such a stupid dream.

To clarify things for you:

You've misunderstood

To see if I still feel pain

They also said that they would not announce any partnerships and would let the partners do that on their own time.

Sergey isn't playing this off to try to compensate for not having a real partnership with SWIFT. Holding off on releasing partners is his strategy, though most fags will never take 20 minutes to realize this from checking out his background and press releases on chainlink. He is playing this from thr perspective of raising venture capital, so exchange adoption, manipulation, volume as it is now is all irrelevant compared to how big Link will be once these partnerships are announced as official. The plebs will fomo in after the institutions hold giant link bags for their nodes.

I reccommend anyone with a big link bag to go into cold storage and leave Veeky Forums and crypto for a while, just be careful you don't die of a heart attack when you come back to see link at $20

How long is a while and how many Linkies do we need?

tf is that?

can mods start banning these retards?
i want to have an actual discussion for once

google.com.uy/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/amp/

If they're still working together a partnership/ collab could be announced when mainnet goes out

Totally agree bro.

how can there be an honest discusion when all there is of chainlink amounts to only 1k lines of Jason Parsers pulling shit from big ones to fake partnerships lmao

two years

1000 2020

>ban
>Veeky Forums

Don't expect it to ever go over $50. Be happy if we see $5.

You are a MANIAC!

$50 would be amazing

You realize it takes 30 seconds to get around a permanent ban?

STOP SPREADING FUD

REPEAT AFTER ME

I AM RICH

I AM SUCCESSFUL

I AM SMART

LINK WILL HIT 1000 EOY

SERGEY WILL WIN

WE WILL WIN

LAMBOS ARE IN OUR FUTURE

LINK IS THE PATH

IN SERGEY WE TRUST

90% of these shitposting pajeets are stealing their neighbor's wifi so they can't exactly reset the router

some losers have static IP

But it's me posting 90% of the positive thoughts posts

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

>rothberg
fucking kek
/pol/ is always right

Ill see you fliping my burgers eoy you stinky linkie pajeet

Link is fucking done. Sage.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

What the fuck...you took the time to copy word for word that silly YouTube video? Lololol

I am the silly YouTube video. Lololol

you retard
newfags deserve the sword

Lieutenant Colonel
>Whosoever therefore thou art that now desireth to study this science, keep silence and constantly conceal within the secret closets of your Religious breast, so holy a determination;

>for (as Mercury saith) to publish to the knowledge of many a speech thoroughly filled with so great majesty of the Deity, is a sign of an irreligious spirit

because you touch yourself at night

I agree with this post

checked

$1000 EOY

Ok, explain it then

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

>If they're still working together a partnership/ collab could be announced when mainnet goes out
when is mainnet expected?

What I do not understand. How are we even first to get in, shouldn't companies that are interested in smart contracts already be swooping up a nice stack of LINK? I'm not trying to FUD I'm seriously curious how we got in this thing first. It's like the second time now Silicon Valley is getting in 2nd wtf is going on? This is the only thing that makes me uneasy is that if they do what they say it seems unbelievably to good to be true that we even got in and it'll moon to who the fuck knows land. Also nobody else is talking about this. Community is still really small...wish I understood why nobody sees what I "think" I'm seeing right now. One part says if they did the price would be a lot higher already so maybe I'm not looking at this right. Or maybe LINK is really under the radar still.

Even with the memes, it is the most under the radar project relative to its potential

What do you think all the link thats not in circulation is for?

nice

Main net will release the day after you sell all your Link and go all in on the latest Chink scamcoin which loses 95% of it's value while you are asleep (the night before main net).
I'm sorry, it's the only way, user.

You are a MANIAC!

>Rothberg
This can’t be real

Companies will get it for free my man, us poor schlubs have 2 pay.

>he doesnt know how to reset a wifi remotely

They will give them to big ass companies man.

this
it is extremely under the radar for most investors. I talked with charlie lee during a quick AMA on the LTC telegram last week and i brought up oracles. He said something along the lines of oracles being very important for the future of blockchain. I asked if he thought that decentralization is needed and he replied that he didn't know and wasn't sure if it was even possible to decentralize an oracle. I mentioned chainlink and asked if he was familiar with the project and he said no. Likewise, my brother attended an ethereum meetup thing several months ago. He said that nobody there really knew about chainlink either.

However, ChainLink has 350MM chainlink reserved for partners and whatnot. For example, if Swift sets up a chainlink oracle, they likely will get link right from sergey instead of buying from an exchange. If someone who's more familiar with that would like to elaborate, please do

The absolute state