How does Veeky Forums feel about reddit stealing Veeky Forumss memes?

How does Veeky Forums feel about reddit stealing Veeky Forumss memes?

you must be a newfag, Veeky Forums memes always get 'stolen' this is where most memes in general come form, not just crypto memes.

Like a lion being copied by a cockroach.

go back

This fucking circlejerk is unreal and for some reason it makes me mad as shit

imitation is the highest form of flattery
now fuck off

sage

I do believe this is how Veeky Forums feels.

do reddit circlejerks make anyone else uncontrollable pissed off? I want to skin and boil every fucking cunt thats in that comment thread. fucking redditors fishing for acceptance

you have no idea how many of these faggots are posting in this topic right now op. they have done this since the dawn of time. if anything, it keeps Veeky Forums fresh and creative unlike the cesspool that reddit is. oncve they steal it we are forced to make new content.

I'll check your trips Satan

yeah its really annoying when polfags circlejerk on biz also

like clockwork

Posting oc on Veeky Forums is so much more rewarding than posting oc on reddit and I have no idea why

Veeky Forums and reddit are the same place now

does that mean no more bogdanoff crap?
I wish I could believe you senpai

harder to impress the hivemind

nothing more beta than having an emotional reaction to reddit

If you use reddit and are reading this, please kill yourself. We don't want you here.

This, 'memes' always start here, even going back to those old image macros with text on them and before that too.

All niggers should hang. That includes
>you

i gotta say it makes me laugh how quickly they run with shit and how triggered anons get

>Veeky Forums
>Hivemind
Yeah last time I checked Veeky Forums doesn't ban you for saying nigger and has probably more legit diversity of thought than R*ddit does. That place is a politically correct circlejerk that forms its conclusions through consensus.

They ban you if you make fun of pedophile weebs in anime threads though. Guess it hits a little too close to home for the mods

FOUR CHANS BTFO

Maybe just calling someone a pedophile without evidence also might piss them off? I block people on twitter who just keep calling me racist or cuck, I mean why bother with people who just want to hurl insults?

this

you must be new

Its cool if you say this phrase out loud
>WE BE INVENTIN, THEY BE RECYCLIN

This has been going on since Le rage faces

I wish people would go back to posting cp and gore to keep the fucking normies out

Normalfags adapt rather quick when the incentives are right, they would probably either just keep spamming edgy or just try and SHUT IT DOWN. They are totally willing to destroy something if they can't have it.