___A_________E
____W________S
_____A________U
______Y_______N
______________D

you've making this thread for weeks

no one cares

go attention whore on /soc/

What are u gon' write about, Norwegian guy?

You again? Go write your fucking books, you pseud. Stop trying to pick up chicks with your "soon-to-be" great fame.

Y o u ' d
b e
d e a d
w h e r e
y o u
s t a n d.

Just post whenever you wrote the fucking books.

To answer your question though, I plan to travel by foot around Portugal and write on a notebook.

BUT
I
DONT
ACT
A
RETARD
ABOUT
IT

I am writing a novel about a kid who has no friends and who is pretty much ignored by his manically depressed mother. He makes friends with a girl who has moved to his school in Bergen who is distant and quiet in a way he doesn't really understand. They run away with each other partly in an attempt to see whether anybody will notice. They share a room in a hotel by the coast and wait for someone to phone one of their mobile phones but fall asleep after waiting so long. It's written in first-person in a familiar and informal manner, and is written as though to a someone the narrator remembered from school (a role the reader plays) who used to sit alone and stuff just like the narrator did. It is a story about loneliness but also a growing sense of awareness that other people suffer loneliness too even if it isn't obvious. The boy's mother, the girl's unmarried older cousin, a teacher at school, it's subtly and gradually suggested that each of these people have their own loneliness to bear even if it isn't immediately obvious.

Sounds like a autobiography

T H O R E A U

Thanks, you too.

How old are you?

Travelling around with a notebook is only acceptable if you're under 20.

I ' M
N O T
T R Y I N G
T O
"
P I C K
U P
C H I C K S
"
I
A M
P O S T I N G
S O
T H A T
P E O P L E
C A N
S H A R E
T H E I R
O W N
E X P E R I E N C E S

After the Norwegian Proust here comes the Norwegian John Green. Here's hoping you turn into the Norwegian DFW before long.

I N
G E N
B R Y R
S E G

?

Hello. This is a serious question. What do you think about Linkin Park's "Crawling"?

How do you feel about your language being a mere parody of Swedish?

Feels great.

Awesome song. Will be blasting it in my cabin all year round.

>tfw you write in english because norwegian isn't that pretty, and you wonder if your english vocabulary isn't better than your norwegian

Im 20, but my parents never paid me too much attention so I come to this Chinese cartoon board to atentionwhore :) before going to my cabin to write as any movie cliclé has taught me.

Cliches exist for a reason, normalfag.

Yeah I got John Green vibes from that shit too. OP confirmed for talentless hack.

all this attention whoring just proves you're not gonna do shit. also, your synopsis sounds like something john green would write

Im the dude who wants to travel around, I'm 23, but I seem much younger, so I don't think people will be put off by it.

Yeah, so people without ideas can overcome they lack of imagination.

Whether or not they will be put off, you are literally experiencing a mid-life crisis and sperging out as a result. You can't wear band tshirts for ever manchild. Literally end yourself.

I'm a Swedebro who wants to get out of my town. Can I come join you in your cabin, fellow Norwegianbro?

Have you bunkered up with food? I don't want to buy the food there, it's too expensive.

If you're a girl I'll considering allowing you to visit.
If you're a guy you can't visit.

>that much projection

What if I told you I just want to be happy, and that traveling is what makes me happy?

Things don't have to be so edgy as they are in your head user. You can think for yourself, too.

Also, I am studying in a course that, if I want to, will probably give me more money than whatever you are taking now. So yeah, I'm not worried about a "crisis".

faggot

Are you still making this thread?
Have you actually wrote anything yet or just taken selfies

I'm literally on the fucking floor of my room laughing at how pathetic you are. You're going to be "travelling" around Portugal writing your "deep and interesting" LITTLE notes in your LITTLE notebook and you will gain NOTHING from the experience because of how retarded you are. You are literally an imbecile. You're a 23-year-old man acting like an edgy sixteen-year-old who is "hitchiking" (like, totally cool, man) across Europe. Literally just go turn your clothes iron on right fucking now and then hold it against your face until die. I can't even take you seriously. If you want to take this further I will fucking gladly meet you up in real life and suck your throbbing stinky cock you fucking faggot. Literally don't even tempt me or try to come back with some witty pseudo-psychological accusation. It's embarrassing. You're embarrassing.

I'm a man but gender is just a social construction.

Very disappointing, fellow Norwegianbro.

O P
___________________HERE
_____I'VE______
__________________ read the last line ____________
________SEVERAL THOUSAND WORDS________
_________OF A _________
_____NOVEL_________
W H I C H ________
_WILL_________UNDOUBTEDLY____
SERVEASTHEVOICEOFWHATWILLBECALLEDMYGENERATION________
_WRITTEN_______________________________________________________________________

You got me to laugh too user, I like you

Just try to be subtler on that bait next time, if you want to get better at it

>and you wonder if your english vocabulary isn't better than your norwegian
dunning-kruger

What's the difference between Norwegians and Swedes?

don't think that's how it works, friendo.
my norwegian vocab isn't that impressive, either way.

Are you from Rietveld academy?

Du er ikke den som odelegger fitta

grammatically would it be "the sun's light" or "the suns light"
pls anyone

sun's, obviously

thanks

You sound like Phil Elverum but I doubt your winter away in the Norwegian forest will be as productive as Phil's but I wish you well anyways.

He he

Wow user, actually made me check the date of this thread to see if I accidentally browsed an archive. Have fun in your cabin but please don't recreate your thread on Veeky Forums every two days.

Pretty shit senpai, sounds like shit a 16 years old would write but you're Norwegian so it's understandable that you can't think like a normal human being.