Is there any relation between extreme high IQ and mental illness?

Is there any relation between extreme high IQ and mental illness?

pic not related

yeah

The correlation is actually against mental illness

Above average tends to suffer more from mental illness

High IQs like 125+ on the other hand, do not tend to be afflicted with mental issues, including depression

AFAIK schizotypal personality disorder and high IQ correlate.

Same thing with OCD. I think it depends on the disorder. In Schizophrenia for example having a low IQ is another risk factor.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to . This is a science board.

pic is related tho

Conservatives have low IQ, liberals have higher ones thus liberalism is a mental disorder checkmate atheists

is there any relation between mental illness and making the same thread over and over again?

Fuck off

Yes, it's called Gunning-Ruger ffect.

They tend to be atheists, so yes they are bat shit crazy all of them. Only God can explain love.

That sounds like stupid people with guns. I'll have to remember that one.

IQ around 150 here. I'm very mentally ill. Gonna kill myself soon.

is.

Nope.

>this thread
>citation needed

Whom are you quoting?

Just search a relevant academic database, the correlation between the two is by no means a new idea.

gonna have to try harder m8

I have Asperger's syndrome and an IQ of 145.

edgy

Every single one of these threads.
>h-hey Veeky Forums, am I a shitsperg mouthbreather because my IQ is 6 gorillion? a-asking for a friend btw

>I'm a compulsive liar attention whore who fantasizes about being in the 0.001th percentile and there are actually 20 of us in this thread somehow
Hurry up with that sudoku, an hero.

HELLA EXTREME IQ levels brah, high af rn [160]

Holy fuck this board is stupid. He bastardized the Dunning-Kruger effect to make a joke.

>mental illness
Are you suuure that the pic isn't related?

Holy fuck you're stupid. Where do you think I took "stupid people" from in "stupid people with guns"? Yeah, I got the joke kiddo. I was having a kek.

High IQ? No. Actual intelligence? Yes. High intelligence and schizophrenic disorders are correlated, including schizoids and other derivatives who don't have any delusions. John Nash, Bobby Fischer, Nietzsche, etc. The list goes on forever.

That being said, having schizophrenia doesn't mean you're smart. It only goes one way from the looks of it.

Gallois is also a potential addition to that list. Was he, or was he not tremendously depressed up until his death in a duel over some harlot?