Is it just me of does VeChain seem like the biggest ponzi yet?

Is it just me of does VeChain seem like the biggest ponzi yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PaNc5rdGZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*or

OMG!Can't believe I have a node ! Thank you Vechain team ! keep doing the great work.

Poorfag here. Will I make it with 2300 VET generating 1 THOR per day?

Yes

master nodes are all ponzis

tempted to buy 3k more ven to get the first x node. but that will cost me 13k usd lmao

>Is it just me of does share dividends seem like the biggest ponzi yet?

You will make it user!

Find this hilarious As you're definitely a salty walty, and this is an actual meme made by your salty company

You can't compare dividends that are equal to all holders to this 7 types of masternodes.

They just noticed the price was dropping and they created this. With a deadline to 20th of march to create buy pressure.

It's a cult.

isnt everything tho?

nah bruh this was hinted at in November so kill yourself

>Foundation is suppressing the price so companies can buy VET cheaper!
>Foundation is desperate to stop the bleeding!

Companies neven bought VEN on the open market.

*never

Not yet. Sunny himself said they'll be closing direct offerings soon and they'll have to use open market.

Everything is a ponzi, you just want to be at the top of one.

Amazon stock is a ponzi, USD is a ponzi.

>soon
Define soon

Hey hey heeeeeeeeeey.... wow this is some Bitconnect level shit right here. LMFAO.

I will buy when it happens.

They, ugh, didn't say either. Pic related

Maybe.

So he said AFTER full circulation.
400 mil VEN to go.

50m lopped off today, I guess :(

no, after the enterprise investor pool i.e. 107mil as of 31 Jan 2018

The double standards on biz are ridic. Can you imagine if WTC called their shit "Thor" "Strength Node" "Thunder Node" etc the VENnys would go crazy with laughter.

Both have good ideas but obviously IBM Cloud Blockchain is the one that will be widely adopted.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PaNc5rdGZQ

they do though. doesnt WTC have guardian nodes and other sci fi names that would only appeal to a 7th grader

Absolute state of crypto bubble.

How much will a 6K X-node earn per months?

Nigger your coin is called September 11 shut up

$50,000 per month as long as you sign up 250 new users per month and they sign up 150 users each.

after seeing the random release of a lowered node limit, I'm never touching VEN again, that is some real shit-tier chink shit to do

>ibm being relevant in 2018

Hearty kek. Only the most stuffiness of enterprises will choose ibm. Just look at their so called Watson air that has been a total failure for examples of what great offerings they have.

Cancer every vechainer getting rich KEK

I’m loving my money tree! I’m working getting another THOR package xD You just need 6000 Vechain and 100 referrals!

wow fuck. literally crypto marketed at teenagers.
SEC when

Actually Bancor was the biggest Ponzi. But yes I agree this is 2nd or 3rd

>the absolute stake of POS