Guys i have no time to explain but i am from the future

guys i have no time to explain but i am from the future

someone will get quads in this thread and it will ensure the future of chainlink. it will become $1000 EOY

oh shit they are breaking in my door, get those quads before its too latgjjigerwjiugwjuhgujehuhUHG8U8AEGUFYU56H2H085329852HBNUHU00HU2345273905H9U203HTUSDJHGFHKJSDFKJSDFKJSDKFJHSDAFHYAQ9UHFHUAS90FY79423HUT234UHOJTY2JN34OT2JNK

wat

is this fake?

Dat dubs 4 1k eoy

unlikely

LINKY SUPER STINKY $0 EOY

Could a group of bagholders be any more pathetic

CHAINLINK $0.25 EOY HAHAH

Quads checked

>8163333
>8164444
>8165555
>8167777

fuck

What quads?

OP U HERE?????

It looks like it is not ment to be.

>someone will post quads
That would be me; LINK will hit $1,000 before the end of 2018.

$0 eoy

fake if true

maybe in like 30 min we will get quads

or maybe 10min

LINK $0 EOY

heh

heheheh

100 short, $900 confirmed

hehehehehehheheh

$1000 eoy!

okay wtf is this board so slow

SmartContract llc seized by the US counter-intelligence agencies for affiliation with foreign spies.
All staff arrested.

Stinky linkies gonna be laughing with $1000 eoy

1000 eoy

God time it's like you fucking idiots really think post numbers are RNG
Fucking kys

$1000 EOY

Might as well.

$1000 EOY

this^

Quads LINK

Linkies always win

fugg

What
I just sang the Evangelion opening theme and pressed send on the last note, not a japanese anime board for nothing.

Holy fucking shit OP is right.

Fuck u nigger not buying your bags

Ty bought 100k

Maybe hiro made it super easy to get dubs or quads. People roll them in every thread now

Thanks bot 100k!

the autism has reached unprecedented levels

double dubs is as good as quads to me

HOLY SHIT!
fucking Check'd!

quads get. also what chain link swag should i design and 3d print. i was thinking a chain link tissue box cover but idk. it needs to be something thats a cube.

CHAINLINK IS SHIT

ur shit fagwagon

damn is OP alright??? what happened? OP ARE YOU OK??? TELL US IF YOURE OK

when LINK moons im going to be the most obnoxious prick youve ever seen on this board. im going to seriously devote time to messing with nolinkers

How did you manage to type all of those letters and then complete the 10 step CAPTCHA you stupid larping faggot. LINK 0.15cents END OF YEAR!!!!!!

Same. I will post my chainlink blue lambo with "STNKYLNKY" vanity plates daily. All the sloots rubbing their steamy beavers allover my ride at every red light. It will be glorious.

He has the powers of time travel FAGGOT. He obviously knew EXACTLY how much time he had to get us this super important information.

quad 4s as well. double fulfillment. now, according to my mathematical analysis (im a mathematician at a MAJOR university that i cant mention, but you may have heard of it - its called harvard) quad 4s means that the growth rate of LINK will become exponential. i dont want to get you guys too excited by saying what the number may in fact be, save to say that LINK will account for about 135% of the worlds monetary value. i have come to this conclusion after careful deliberation with many colleagues including the esteemed Ted Kaczynzski

Confirmed

dude hes literally from the future. you think they havent figured this shit out in his timeline?

i complete the captcha before i started writing my post... doesn't everyone do this lmao?

fugggggg if LINK moons we should start getting really gaudy custom made items done with the chainlink blue, especially shit that will trigger the fuck out of people, like that my little pony Kar98 that someone from /k/ made.

CAN WE GET QUNITS PLS
LINK 10 CENTS END OF YEAR

woah

What the fuck. Why would you even do that? Marines assemble!!!

checked

HAHAHAHAHH STINKY LINKYS NECK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!

Checked

O.o woooowoowowowow
Satan has spoken

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im getting tired of winning

you have a long way to go kid

Begone.

>CAN WE GET QUNITS PLS
>LINK 10 CENTS END OF YEAR
Wait wait. Guys. He misspelled quints like a retarded faggot. Doesn't count. 1000 EOY.

well fuck. what happens now

Didn't you know as long as the first and last letter are there it doesnt matter what order the rest is!

my friend
your quints are weak

kek

>UHG8U8AEGUFYU56H2H085329852HBNUHU00HU2345273905H9U203HTUSDJHGFHKJSDFKJSDFKJSDKFJHSDAFHYAQ9UHFHUAS90FY79423HUT234UHOJTY2JN34OT2JNK
Which exchange is this on?

new computer no reaction pics but if i had one it would be a hot girl taking off her sunglasses and biting her lip while she checks those quints. well done my nigga

vs.
Sorry, you can't undo the magical power of the 7's, kiddo.

OK so weve confirmed that the US dollar is going to rise really really really bigly by end of year. can we get that dollar value in euros please so its not so confusing?

holy shit

he got quints in a LINK thread. thats all that matters. check out your ID user

EURO DEAD EOY
EU DEAD EOY
EUROPE WAR 2019

So it is said, so it shall be done

You're a tool so you should

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Linkies are stinkies confirmed, capd

Sir. Based time treaveler OP said that QUADS would confirm LINK price.
He said nothing of quints of blasphemy.

>QUNITS
Damn it user, you were so close to dereailing the meme-magic of LINK.

>gjjigerwjiugwjuhgujehuhUHG8U8AEGUFYU56H2H085329852HBNUHU00HU2345273905H9U203HTUSDJHGFHKJSDFKJSDFKJSDKFJHSDAFHYAQ9UHFHUAS90FY79423HUT234UHOJTY2JN34OT2JNK

still managed to post reply though eh. not buying it

actually holding 2500 link here so i had to have a way out

Quints sandwiched between two 1000 eoy confirmations. Confirmed. Riches. Hos. Money. Lambos. Big Macs. Plaid shirts. Titties.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DIE STINKY SHITHEADS

>qunits
ya blew it, ya dingus

2500x1000 = 2,500,000 by end of year. Why do you want out?

Im implying i messed up the spelling on purpose so that my get didn't affect my gains, but im just a retarded faggot and typed it too fast.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO NOW BROS???

We hodl.