Now that crypto is over, which fiat wallet do you recommend?

Now that crypto is over, which fiat wallet do you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stephen-Joseph-SJ520159B-Wallet-Dino/dp/B00VC2T1CI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ridge wallet. once I run out of fiat I plan to grind it to an edge on concrete and slash my neck

>carrying money
Just get an NFC implant.

The one for $10 at TJmaxx that lasts 5+ years

$750 designer wallet so people know you're an insecure faggot

y-yeah for all that money that I have left after the crash h-hehe

>fiat wallet
>wanting to ruin the line of your clothing

Kek

If you wear suits on a daily basis I feel bad for you. I'd get so sick of that.

I like hugo boss

Bellroy

Alpine Swiss is nice.

I have a Secrid, like in the picture. Would recommend.

I use a leather wallet my brother made for me when I was a young lad. I still use it to this day.

I use pic related. It's nice, very slim and spacious, and has held up well so far (have had it for a year) though if I had to buy one again, I would probably just get a wallet with a coin pouch from Ross or something, since it was like $40, and I hate the concept of spending money on a container to hold money.

keked

>inb4 leather fags are butthurt
I just wanted something light and cheap

I switched to pic related a while ago. It doesn't look like it would be strong or durable but it is. I have had it for eight years now and it hasn't cracked or broken. Don't know if other plastic wallets are made this well, this one is made by a canadian camping gear outfit called mountain equipment coop.

Dash wallets are the best.

I use a wallet case on my phone so I don't have to carry an extra item on me

This Gucci Bloom.

Feels good af. I wear suits and shirts all the time and I'm unemployed lol.

Reviewbrah? Is that you?

Byron & Brown make beautiful leather wallets

This, $20 at the Bay like 4 years ago

Montblanc's

Pic related opens like a book from this perspective. Card slots on either side and more hidden behind. Dollar slot. Standard
I can’t believe people pay extra for this. Looks like something I can pick up at an old lady’s garage sale for 50 cents. And all to feel like goopy gang.

came here to post that one.... yes the bellroy micro-sleeve is the best. its basically a money clip for ppl who want to carry one or two cards as well. Although, I'm actually considering going walletless now that ive linked my cc/debit to my phone through my banking app. if only I could just have my drivers license on my phone somehow.... :(

Chester Mox. Their quality and design pretty much shits on all major "fashion" brands.

Right here boyo
amazon.com/Stephen-Joseph-SJ520159B-Wallet-Dino/dp/B00VC2T1CI/

Nice Fomo Kneepajeet, I bet you didnt even Know that fomoing crypto doesnt work anymore; look at John Mcaffe; he obviously knows his stuff because he invented Mcaffee, besides that why would you even be interested in that shit fiat moneyy, ITSSS FAKEE DUDDESS WAKE UP SHEEPLE, IF ALL TOBACCO FACTORIES STOP PRODUCING FOR ONE DAY WE WILL HAVE A SLAVES FOR CIGARETTS MARKETS WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURSSS. BUSH DID 420
and i currently live in fort knox since i dumped my btc to all you faggots,
forgett all this my hotpockets get cold