Can someone please explain pic related?

>Can someone please explain pic related?
In general terms, why are people denying biology (or scientific evidence in general) in order to maintain the narrative of political correctness?

Also, what is the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s
biology.about.com/od/geneticsglossary/g/phenotype.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First off, we're all as far removed from the chimps as each other.
On the next point. I dunno, probably because it's more of an "all-or-nothing" type deal when talking about race. To the layman, there is only racist and not racist.

These are all from humans. Can you tell which ones are more primitive?

>primitive
In bioevo terms, bacterias today are as primitive as us. All twigs of the tree of life stops at the same height.

Ok. Which ones look "ancestral" to you?

I like how the picture used as an example for Caucasoid race is the most stereotypical racist picture ever.

man those white teeth sure do look weak.

you do.

why haven't you evolved past only looking at appearances and towards analyzing each person you interact with as a separate entity?
Are you some kind of retarded yourself or is it all of us white people?
Only savages do that.

>not seeking patterns
Seriously.

he's probably black
>no racism intended

You do realize that the two skulls on the far right in are from members of Homo Erectus, right?

nope, I'm white.
I'm just the superior kind of white, while you kids keep circlejerking.
I really couldn't care less desu.

>I'm superior kind of white because I reject facts
Bet you've lost the in group preference as well. Leftist faggot.

no, I just don't care about irrelevant facts.
Fact: VY Canis Majoris has a surface temperature of 3000K.

Me:
>ok, cool info.

You:
>This means my IQ is at least 258 and max IQ of a black person is 44.

>rejects evidence to form his own ideological bias
>"I'm just the superior kind of white"

evidence of what? Please tell us.

>you're more closely related to a chimpanzee than me, therefore I am more human ergo better than you

the reason why this type of pseudo-scientific argument is considered racist is because it serves no other purpose than to enforce a divide between we and them that is far smaller than that type of "evidence" makes it appear to be. The psychological differences, the differences that anyone should ever care about are at most negligible and even then they're mainly explained by environment and culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s

ah were you trolling all along or did that change when you realized that you were wrong?

>they're mainly explained by environment and culture
I saw some norse documentary on this subject and genes turn out to have a much greater effect than you would think as compared to culture/upbringing

I just came to the thread and wanted to post that when you felt entitled to tell people what differences they should and shouldn't care about like a retarded self-righteous idiot.

>ancestral
Do you mean "ape" like?

Aboriginal>Congoid>Mongoloid>Capoid>Caucasoid
>genes have high effect
So?
Where is the limit?

Also. If niggers are inferior, can we just purge them all?

i see

you're an idiot

Da peruvian tho.

I know he pulled.

Male zairan is prolly browsing 4 chan.

peace is more important than your nitpicking of facts, racist

But racists are the ones who don't want primitive savages that distrupt the peace. You're supporting the opposite.

>racists are the ones who don't want primitive savages that distrupt the peace

I guess I'm a racist then because I don't want people like you to disrupt the peace

Don't worry, I'm not waiting around the corner with a gun in my hand to rob you, steal your flatscreen or rape your daughter. We put those people in jail.

Actually, according to statistics there is a chance that you are waiting around the corner with a gun in you hand to rob me, steal my flatscreen or rape my daughter.

You're free to rob me of my flatscreen. It's an Andersson so it's you loss anyway.

if you have enough flatscreens, you can build a giant room made of screen and play videogames the dankest way possible

I wish I could believe you user.

>pulled
What do you mean?

daily reminder that there have been threads on 8/pol/ wanting to raid some of the slower boards on ""half-chan"" in order to redpill them.

Our board has popped up in the threads.

Just so you know.

What can we do?
I'm tired of all your stupid circlejerk threads.

Fuck you all.

report them.

> same SJWtard template shitpost
The only raid I see is the sjwtards keep crying and calling everyone pol as if they are a tiny bit convicing, then they cry more about how pol is everywhere, evident because they call people pol

SJWtards deserve permabans. You don't even belong to Veeky Forums. Run back to yuor tumblr safespace and stay there.

Then, tell me.

What's the point of IQ and race threads?

Why do you feel entitled to question why people make threads ? Why do you think you even deserve a response ?

If you're not interested in the thread, then simply fuck off and find one that does.

the point is it's not /pol/ raiding Veeky Forums. idiotic pseudoscience threads are a constant of Veeky Forums, and that includes IQ and race

>immediately uses SJW the moment someone calls them out
Stay subtle, 8/pol/ shill.

>Why
Because every one of them start spouting pseudoscience, infographics and circlejerking.

You can circlejerk on Reddit/pol/r9k about fallacies.

You may be right.

Keep your low-quality threads on

our /pol/ doesn't have raids like this, but if you think the other /pol/ doesn't you're delusional. they do it all the time. try browsing it every once in a while. our /pol/ is actually quite peaceful

back to sjwtard

science threads stay here. whinnig about your feelings belong to .

Not him.

Why do you feel entitled to question why people make posts? why do you even think you deserve a response?

If you're not interested in the post, then simply fuck off and find one that does.

remember to kys.

And now 8/pol/, upon being discovered, shifts into full shitposting mode instead of forum sliding, which shows just how aggravated he is. How many good boy points do you get for shilling?

Because some people choose facts over their feelings. Thats just a defense mechanism people have over things they don't want to accept.

>kys
Literally /r/eddit

Not enough upboats as you get apparently SJWtard shitter.
Back to your cesspool.

>IQ
>race fenotype
>SCIENCE
kek

When will /pol/tards learn?

Tell Hotwheels to train you little shills better, next time. Making multiple threads a day will set off alarms very, very quickly.

biology.about.com/od/geneticsglossary/g/phenotype.htm

Educate yourself you dumb science denying SJWtard. This thing called genetics and biological diversity has existence since the dawn of time.

Why do you constantly deny everything science puts on the table, yet hang around a science board ?

this is what we get for trying to help an sjw-controlled board. we can't win. soon science will fall to the hands of political correctness, but maybe through the sheer intellect of our anglo blood, we'll survive. stay strong mates

this is a one-sided war

noice

now post something about Trump and how he's not actually a racist and that it's all just a conspiracy by the jews

and don't forget to call anyone you disagree with a cuck

> any thread I don't like is about politics
how to spot SJWtards 101

Learn biology and genetics OP. Don't be like these drooling SJWtards

Soft science ain't science, brainlet. Nignogs and nonwhites are dumber because they just are. Nothing will change that.

>starting an argument with yourself

/pol/ is pathetic

> i hate pol
> now let me talk about politics

>biology.about.com/od/geneticsglossary/g/phenotype.htm
Phenotype is a reflection of the genotype, which is the focus of genetics.

Phenotype focus studies and heritability theories are pseudoscience, sorry.

Most race researches are based on phenotype studies which involves Biology more than genetics. KEK

When will /pol/ards learn?

Mods, please purge this thread because it's devolved into pure shitposting, from both sides.

back to your cesspool SJWtard. Stop raping Veeky Forums

wanna know how we know that you've never published a paper or been involved in academic research

you won't ever achieve anything unless you permaban the cancerous SJWtards that derail every thread on Veeky Forums that doesn't fit their agenda

yhea this thread reeked of neo-nazism to begin with

this thread does not belong on Veeky Forums

sage

>hands of political correctness
KEK
Phenotype studies are mostly biology research. Sorry.

Your tantrums are absolute tumblr-tier in their asshurt. Is this how 8/pol/ deals with loss and defeat?

> "we"
Because SJWtards like you hate science ? You didn't know what phenotype meant a second ago lmao

fuck off already you dumb stinky mouthbreather

>phenotype research
>no genotype studies
>It's genetics! You illiterate SJW!

KEK

wow, I guess I was right on the mark on :^)

you know, I'm starting to think that you're falseflagging and trying to make /pol/ look bad. No /pol/ user is this irrational and angry, and no good /pol/ user would derail a thread with their shitposting

> neo-nazi meme
White ppl amirite ? where are my upboats ? and how do you downvote people on Veeky Forums ? I feel opressed already