Even in a market of all buyers and barely any sellers scamp fork private barely manages to maintain 200 dollars...

Even in a market of all buyers and barely any sellers scamp fork private barely manages to maintain 200 dollars. Once deposits open this thing is fucking DONE for

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBC/status/971135837277769728?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better luck next fork, releasing in this bear market will give disastrous results

its trading at $300 on kucoin.

more markets tomorrow.

btcp wallet appears on bittrex now

not even listed on coinmarketcap yet
i'm holding till $1200 - $2000 or EOY
which ever comes first.

so STFU!

Not only will EOY come first but the death of the universe itself will before butt coin private ever hits 1200

>Not only will EOY come first but the death of the universe itself will before butt coin private ever hits 1200

Screencaped faggot i will call you out when it reaches 1200 in a few months

More like in a few weeks desu

I was looking to sell at 300usd levels. But what can I do now that I know it goes above 1200usd ?

>Screencaped faggot i will call you out when it reaches 1200 in a few months

good. cap it. biatch.

I'll sell half my stash if it trades above 300$ after deposits open, then hope for a moon mission to sell the rest

>trying this hard

>he doesn't know about the Bitcoin Private Cash fork
kek.

The fact that biz hates it means it will moon.

Always bet against biz, this is a place that is deluded enough to think Chainlink was a good investment.

I have 150, I already cashed out £20k of crypto this month so I think I’m just going to exit crypto till the end of summer. Hopefully this stash is worth something by then.

>Virgin basement dweller who owns 0 BTCP

Why do you poor fags always have to be little pansies?

C O P E

Only 1/3 nerd

Joke's on you I hold both chainlink and btcp

>market of all buyers
What the fuck are you talking about? The market isn't even official, it's a hidden market you stupid faggot. There is like 2 BTC in the whole buy book. Just wait until Kucoin/BTCP actually announces that they're starting trading

you are going to end like this guy

kek, also capped

Holy shit I remember that faggot lmao.

The absolute state of these retards lmao

BTCP also on the news. Reminds me of ripple right before the huge ass boom

twitter.com/CNBC/status/971135837277769728?s=19

My nigguh this is huge and it's not to late to buy in. I got 942 of these and I'm not selling until 3k. This is gonna be way bigger than bch and even that got to 8k.