Why is there an I.Q. gap in the United States but not in Bermuda?

Why is there an I.Q. gap in the United States but not in Bermuda?

Other urls found in this thread:

takeastandmsu.weebly.com/uploads/7/8/0/3/78039218/our_list_of_demands.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GMOs and vaccines and LIBRULS

Interbreeding, between the formerly pure and the formerly scum to make 'meh'.

?

Because Bermuda is lying. They have a lot of political pressure to show blacks as equal, seeing that there are so many blacks there.

Most likely a cultural thing. Blacks in America have a higher likelihood of undervaluing education compared to other blacks in the first world as well as other races

But why is there still a gap between blacks and whites in countries like Brazil, the U.K., Canada, South Africa and the Cayman Islands? It seems that demography is not a factor.

Bermuda didn't introduce blacks as slaves and didn't block them from education through segregation til the 50s.

>/pol/ posts a statistic
>Demand that we all take it as fact
>Someone else posts a statistic that refutes their claims
>"It's fake!"

Not even undervaluing, they actively condemn it and anybody who tries to better themselves.

but the american 'pure' are at the same lvl :(

Pretty much this.

No American is pure.

This. You can't take people from their home, enslave them for ~300 years, deny them any education for the next 100, and then expect them to be up to the standards of everyone else immediately. Blacks are changing for the better, but most people are too jaded and/or prejudiced to notice the subtle changes.

blacks were not blocked from education under segregation... in fact it was better because they were to black schools more suited for them

The modern black literacy rates is 100% to do with the consequences of leftist agendas

I'm sure Bermuda is liars, but its also the disastrous effect of progressives instituting insane policies & calling everyone else white supremacists for wanting working schools.

>make up bullshit
>spout more bullshit
>blanket call everyone a racist who disagrees

And then they wonder why their agendas fail

The United States really doesn't like black people.

>blacks were not blocked from education under segregation... in fact it was better because they were to black schools more suited for them
In what ways were these black schools more suited to them?

>The modern black literacy rates is 100% to do with the consequences of leftist agendas
What specific consequences are you referring to?

>I'm sure Bermuda is liars, but its also the disastrous effect of progressives instituting insane policies & calling everyone else white supremacists for wanting working schools.
So since the data disagrees with your preconceptions, you're assuming it's incorrect? You do realize that's not very scientific, right?

>more suited for them
>them
> I'm totally not a racist guys

Was /pol/ full that you decided to move your thread to Veeky Forums

>country of 64,000
>complete outlier
>extremely mixed race all around

doesn't really prove anything.

>literacy test
>IQ

top kek

>In what ways were these black schools more suited to them?
They were black schools that likely left out all the tough stuff which confused the blacks

>What specific consequences are you referring to?
Have you ever been in a modern public school which has a large black population? Leftists would rather sabotage the entire school system, than admit that human races aren't equal.

Not sure what "data" you are talking about
Are you referring to the sourceless contextless image in OP?

>Lets pretend black & white is the same thing, this totally isn't insane!

Also it seems the ages the IQ tests are done is age 2 and age 4..

Statistically speaking blacks were doing better in the 1960s, roughly 100 years after slavery, than they are today, 50 years after the expansion of the liberal welfare state

>They were black schools that likely left out all the tough stuff which confused the blacks
Topest of keks. This includes elementary schools that teach multiplication at best. You're totally not racist tho.

Anyway I looked more into it and it's basically completely bullshit. They don't compare IQs, they do AQ which is not correlated to IQ, and literacy tests.

None of this has to do with IQ. Dumbfuck libtards just parade it around like morons.

I think blacks get behind in the US mostly because of the pressure from their community to be dumb and act like a hoodlum

Nope. It's pretty similar across all africans in every environment. They just don't have the same cognitive abilities as other races.

It shouldn't be a surprise, sub sahara africa was largely isolated from the genetics of Europe and Asia.

So are you implying that no black person is intelligent in any way and that they all have low cognitive abilities

I can't tell what is bait and what is just pure stupid in this thread.

>You're totally not racist tho
> I'm totally not a racist guys
Nobody gives a shit. Comment on the whether what he says is correct or not and why, or don't.
Whether he's "racist" or not is irrelevant to the discussion.

This. I'm brown for the love of God, and this kind of argument shouldn't be allowed here.

>literacy
>I.Q.

I just said that he's full of shit for including elementary education. I then called him racist after that.

>white night trying to protect the validity of IQ

LOL

>United States
blacks in the US have held the highest standards of living compared to all blacks all around the world.
The US is the only western nation where it's normal to see black politicians.

Still, it's true that the majority of non-blacks in the US would rather not live around black people; but it is true trivially.

Because society.

>In what ways were these black schools more suited to them?
if you accept the answers that my schools black student body gave, it's because black schools had black faculty. Blacks just want to be around other blacks

source for my bsb:
takeastandmsu.weebly.com/uploads/7/8/0/3/78039218/our_list_of_demands.pdf

why call him a racist at all? it doesn't invalidate his arguments, nor does it shame him into being silent.
All you're doing by saying that is virtue signaling.

>Blacks in America have a higher likelihood of undervaluing education compared to other blacks in the first world as well as other races
came here to post this

this relies on the assumption that blacks who value education perform the same as whites who do, unless you're addressing the OP pic ass opposed to his text.

No. It just implies that there are other factors.

Your fate is not determined by your genes. Sorry.

Maybe the IQ tests of bermuda are different than the one from the US.

Maybe their classification of white & black is different.