I thought I had made it. I literally jumped out of bed and ran to the computer

I thought I had made it. I literally jumped out of bed and ran to the computer

Cucked again

after a few minutes haze of waking up and trying to figure out what was going on, I realised someone had a fat finger error and just paid $100 per token for a token normally priced at $0.017

They lost 3 Eth

RIP Etherdelta newbie

>50k
>made it

user, trust me, once you get there, it wont be enough. I'm at 50k right now and thirst for more. You'll get there user

is 50k making it to you user?

It's better than a kick in the bum and posting red wojaks

Is no one seeing part 2?

we are blinded by our illusions of making it it's not that we don't see part 2 but we don't want to see it.

That's why you don't use ED as a price indicator when there's other exchanges available, and when you hit 5 figures youll want 7 figures trust it happens to all of us

>50k
>making it

Wow, I almost feel bad for poorfags

I remember when I thought I made it too. Good times.

>only $50k
>made it

That's barely enough to live for a year in lower-middle class conditions.

when someone with 50k is poorfag
what is a 4k folio then?

A pajeet most likely

>Tfw Delta reads percentage wrong in NOK's sometimes, so the first time i i saw it, i thought it had 800% overnight until i switched to ETH value and saw a mere 2% rise
Almost had a heart attack

>50k
>made it

Pick one. Not to discourage anyone, keep at it. But 50k would hardly change a life.

newfag or pajeet

everyone was a newfag at some point....

From a poor person at 80$ making 50k? Starting capital upcoming X next bull run is going to matter a lot.

except the recent newfags are looked down upon cause they all joined crypto due to fomo

does that change the fact there a newfag? ffs.

>only on Veeky Forums is $50k a small amount of money to get for doing nothing

majority of us are neets that need 7 figures to never have to wagecuck of course it's a small amount

after that I am a newfag then..
when did the early-adoption phase ended then after your opinions?