How much do you need in crypto before you quit your job?

How much do you need in crypto before you quit your job?

About one and a half after tax

aboot treefiddy

>that scam at the bottom
how many pajeets fell for it

365,000 that is 50 bucks a day for the next 20 years. I own two homes through bank trusts in two countries and taxes are minimal. I can live like a king off 50 bucks a day in both these countries.

Currently have ~20k in crypto and 50k in gold and low yield investments.

2 mil after taxes to earn about 70-80k a year with index funds

kek thats fucking hilarious

This whole quiting your job thing sounds great but sitting on a stack living off it idly fills me with anxiety and it should. The world is in constant turmoil and tomorrow your comfy life could be uprooted by war or whatever. Never stop being useful.

I could probably make do with a quarter mill, say three hundred K before taxes. I plan on living cheap by living in a hotel in the Philippines and barebacking flip whores until the collective VD kills me.

This will happen pretty fast user

Have you thought about living in a country that won't be invaded?

Yes I have but where? Western europe is getting hot under my feet.

I think working in western europe might be more risky than being unemployed.

commuting to work exposes you to gypsies, ragheads and Africans.

stay home, stay comfy.

That's a bad plan friend... on a bad year you'll be fucked with nothing to live off of, then you'll have to reduce your capital by 5% each of those years lowering your returns. The market isn't always going to give returns like it has been. 7% over 30 years is considered good.

>Ah, those were the times. It calls for a giveaway!
Jesus Christ those fucks are BRASH as fuck.
He even hid the fucking address behind a tinyurl the audacity. They're shameless.

I drive my car to work and where I live, in the Netherlands, it's currently fairly safe. Neighbouring countries are what worries me.

>Ah, those were the times.

Ga naar bed kankernerd

Beter wel hé. Het is kankerlaat maar ik kan uitslapen dus nog ff niet.

HALLO ME FROM BINANCE

Enough to fund my various biotech projects.

Enough to buy a time machine to take you back to 2013.

So what's a superior solution? Say I somehow come up with 1 mil in cash dollars after taxes etc. Can I somehow live on the interest?

This. It's the best long-term strategy.

>Ah, those were the times.