Dumped after rebrand because still no working product or actual demonstration of value to this date

>dumped after rebrand because still no working product or actual demonstration of value to this date
>hey lets add more ponzi
>+10%

VEN holders have to be the most gullible retards of crypto. How can't you see through this chink scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DNVGL/status/970852759615475713
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> no working product
twitter.com/DNVGL/status/970852759615475713

zoom in brainlet

sorry you sold the bottom retard

oh look another brainlet - must be that time of the month where all you little fuckers come out to dribble

Also the BMW partnership is 100% a lie. You really think proud German engineers would trust some random Chinks with their reputation?

WTC up 32% today. Why is WTC invincible to our FUD? Fuck!

This scam will collapse eventually and you morons will finally wake up.

Holy fuckin shit. Time to acculumulate?

we are literally in accumulation phase right now
congrats on missing out on easy money

>proud German
Germans are beta cucks

I'm accumulating serious coins. Not Chink vaporware.

They've demonstrated their product live already. As of 2017 there were 2 million unique ids on their blockchain

Such as?

>link
>serious coin

>he doesn't know what a byzantine actor can do to the blockchain ecosystem
kek

You really think I'll spoonfeed you hours of research?

I liked Byzantines in AoE 2. Go Cataphracts! Also cheap Pikeman and Skirms.

>serious coins
I bet your portfolio is diversified between IOTA, Stellar, and XRP
As if anyone here actually gives a fuck what you spend your money on

Don't have any of those. Go buy more VEN! To the moon!!

This shitcoin is banned from reddit cryptocurrency sub. That's how bad this is, you can't even mention it.

mods are accumulating sir

walton boys are scared of being stood up on the alibaba story being another lie

Anything banned by reddit is great by default

I'm not seeing it...

Chink coins are pumping today - NEO, VEN, WTC. Normies will FOMO in one last tIme before they get dumped on

I've no doubt this coin will make it big time in this year. But thinking a pump before event will stabilize it is just pure gullible. It might pump even another 10 tomorrow, only to dump after the Tokyo conference unless Sunny literally holds the head of at least 5 CEO's to the cam saying they'll suck him off.
Until mainnet and not considering GREAT NEWS, this coin will, along with the bear market bleed outside a few pumps until mainnet, and even then i doubt it will give stability until DNV or someone proves a successful trade using it (which i personally think won't happen until early 2019)

>add more ponzi
love to see that people dont know how staking works