Coinbase insider info. Don't say I did not warn you

Coinbase insider info. Don't say I did not warn you

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitcoinprivate/community-update-1-setting-up-our-long-term-strategy-485ab308e132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip to all the ZCL fags who sold before the fork hoping to buy in cheaper

Seriously remove this shit, you know better and I'm sure you're job is worth more than feeling cool in this shit forum

Oh look, OP has a VPN too. Shoo, shill.

delet this

>IT'S HAPPENING

this is from the new medium post:

medium.com/@bitcoinprivate/community-update-1-setting-up-our-long-term-strategy-485ab308e132

My fucking god. Who's in charge of writing this shit? I already brought it up on their discord but nobody has commented on it yet. Diversity of actual qualified individuals? In my investments? I don't fucking this so Tim.

Normies will get a boner for that

This shitcoin is really gonna moon

This, no coiners btfo

Diversity over*** actual qualified individuals?

In response:

that's what diversity means.. it's forced, since natural market factors didn't turn out the way some people wanted

I have no idea what that said or means, but it sounds politically correct so normies would eat that shit up

BTCP is the official tranny coin

thats why they want privacy so no one knows they are faggot lovers

sponsored by jihad

Fuck me. This is gay as fuck and I'm getting off as soon as possible.

You're an idiot if you think Coinbase is going to add a privacy coin that people could possibly use for tax evasion and/or money laundering when they are under the thumb of the IRS.

You need only open your eyes to our new pussified-bitch-ass global society to realize that normies will eat this shit up.

There was 4 hours of this kind of bullshit during the Oscars the other night.

Normies will flock to it in droves, driving the price past the Moon to Mars.

I have no problem with taking their money. But I don't believe that marketing towards a loud minority on the internet is going to bring in a lot

Actually people are tuning out to this oscar progress circle jerk. Its meme tier. People want to like what they like not be demonized for not being a soycuck.

This is just pandering and honestly fee fees shouldn’t get into crypto. Its about money

To add to my point, they're hyping up a video from CNBC that tells the viewer tue best investment is still the original btc. This is going to be a shitshow.

Did you write this? I might write another response asking them to elaborate on what this point will mean exactly

How do they not realise a large amount of privacy coins community are libertarian conservative types

Yes it does come to that conclusion, but it's still good exposure, it compares BTCP to Cash and Gold and not the shitforks. Those two are top 20 coins and BTCP does the job of both + privacy

Yes, I wrote it, a few spelling mistakes but I forgot to spellcheck. I'd encourage you to initiate more dialogue about it with me.

They barely mention the privacy aspect

I'll get onto it soon

The name is pretty self explanatory to a normie though

Also there's an ongoing convo about it on discord if you'd like to join in.

I hope so but the Jews at coinbase probs won't allow it

>he doesn't know normies love that shit

I added a comment, have a gander

They're activating the normies' mind control systems and exerting social pressure to buy this shitcoin.

Prepare for the moon gents.

what the fuck is wrong with our world?

what exchanges is this even on? I honestly cant remember how I used to function before CMC

Kucoin first, HitBTC (DO NOT USE) after that trade satoshi

CMC will happen soon when Kucoin lists it

Is this a fucking joke?

At this point it would be too easy

Good shit my boi

project is so dope, damn
roger gonna hate and cry

Looks like a false flag to dump on commies the idea has been tossed around to market a coin to lefty trash and then dump on them. Either way this coin will be the next Verge.